━◦○◦━ 018 ━◦○◦━

"disappointed"

"disappointed"

"mother, please." Y/n was getting dragged to her home by an extremely mad Ronal. Tonowari was behind them but he wasn't mad, he was disappointed.

Ao'nung and Tsireya were running after them as fast as they could. Tonowari ordered them to stay put but they couldn't let their sibling get disciplined for loving someone.

"Ronal, calm down." Tonowari called out from behind. even though he was disappointed he didn't want his wife to blow up.

Ronal said nothing except continue to hold her daughters wrist as hard as she could and drag her all the way home.

their pod was finally in view and as soon as Ronal stepped foot inside, she tugged her daughter in and made her stand in front of her. "why can't you follow simple orders?!" she yelled at Y/n.

"mom." Y/n's ears dropped down. tears were already forming in her eyes as Ronal continued to yell.

"i tell you to chose one of the boys i picked." Ronal lowered her voice a bit but it was still loud enough for Y/n to cower away a little. "and you go and mate with a demon!"

"he's not a demon!" Y/n finally yelled back. Ronal was allowed to yell at Y/n about anything but she is not going to let her bad mouth Neteyam.

Ronal glared at her daughter with a burning rage. "do not yell at me." she ordered.