━◦○◦━ 003 ━◦○◦━

"Ilu"

"Ilu"

"come on, get up, Ao'nung." Y/n kicked her brother in his side.

Ao'nung grumbled and swatted her foot away "go away." he rolled over so he was laying on his stomach.

"Ao'nung, we have to teach the forest people." Tsireya said softly.

all of a sudden, Rotxo shot up from a corner covered in seaweed. "what's happening?" he mumbled and picked off the seaweed.

Y/n narrowed her eyes at Rotxo and then back at her brother. she looked around his room and gasped. "you were drinking!" she exclaimed.

"ah, not so loud." Ao'nung started standing up. he looked down at his sister and then walked to Rotxo. "we didn't drink much, just little." he said while helped his friend up on his feet.

"so, i can scream without seeing you wince? or hold your head?" Y/n crossed her arms. Tsireya sighed and looked at her two older siblings.

"okay, do not do that." Rotxo spoke. "i have a headache." he stumbled and held his head.

Y/n sighed and closed her eyes. "you are going to give me a headache." she whispered to herself. she opened her eyes again and uncrossed her arms. "you're still going to help us teach them."

"fine." Ao'nung started walking to his sisters. "Rotxo, hurry up."

"who said i was coming?" he asked.