━◦○◦━ 001 ━◦○◦━

"beautiful girl"

"beautiful girl"

Lo'ak and Neteyam were walking back from the medic and saw Kiri and Tuk outside of the tent. "what's going on?" Neteyam asked.

Kiri turned around and hushed him. she pointed at the tent and leaned her ear closer to it.

Neteyam and Lo'ak walked closer and leaned in too.

"this is our family, this is our home-" they heard their mother say. "you can not- i can not ask this." Neytiri sighed. "i can not leave my people. i will not."

"he's hunting us." their father told her. "he's targeting our family."

"you can not ask this!" Neytiri repeated. "the children, everything that they have ever known! the forest! this is our home!" she shouted.

"he had our children. he had them under his knife!" Jake reminded her. Neytiri sighed and recoiled.

"she's picking up grandpas bow." Tuk whispered as she was the only one who saw anything.

"my father gave me this bow as he laid dying and he said 'protect the people.'" Neytiris voice trembled. "you're Toruk Makto!"

"this will protect the people! Quaritch has Spider, that kid knows everything! he knows where we are and he could lead them right in here."

the kids shared a glance, knowing what their father was saying is true.

"if the people harbour us they will die. do you understand?" Jake asked his wife.