━◦○◦━ 002 ━◦○◦━

"cute guy"

"cute guy"

Y/n closed her eyes and breathed in the fresh air of Pandora as she rode an Ilu. her father had taken her out for a calm ride with a couple of other people, just to get out and stretch their limbs.

"Y/n! don't fall behind now!"

Y/n opened her eyes and saw her father waiting for her while all of the others had gone ahead of them.

"sorry, ma sempul." she apologised and ordered the Ilu to go faster. the Ilu rode until Y/n was now side by side with her dad.

"do you know why i took you out of the house today?" Tonowari asked her.

"i thought we were just going on a peaceful ride." Y/n shrugged and looked at the islands from afar.

"i brought you here to tell you that..." Tonowari paused and looked at his daughter, who was looking down at the ocean in awe. "you will be the clans next leader."

"what?" Y/n snapped her head to her father. Tonowari laughed at his daughters reaction and smiled.

"me and your mom decided that you would be the next leader."

"really?" Y/n asked hopefully.

this is what Y/n had always wanted. she loves her people and would do anything for them. she has been doing her duties every single day and worked hard. she even taught all of the little ones how to ride an Ilu, which is very hard when you have a bunch of six year olds who want to learn.