━◦○◦━ 016 ━◦○◦━

"Tulkuns"

"Tulkuns"

Y/n hooted loudly and lifted her hunting gear while she rode her Skimwing. Tonowari looked at his daughter and smiled.

they were going back to their village after hunting outside of the reef. Y/n put her hand back down and looked down at the ocean.

only a couple of miles away she could see a herd of Tulkuns swimming in the same direction they were going.

Y/n smiled and looked back at her dad. "father, look!" she pointed forward. Tonowari looked at the Tulkun jump out of the water and splash back down.

he yelled at his people to speed up so they could let the people know. Y/n flew as fast as she could and when she saw her island she started waving her hands, motioning for someone to blow on the horn.

one of the men noticed her and quickly blew on the horn letting the people know about the Tulkun returning.

she saw the people start jumping in the water and swim out either on their Ilus or just by hand.

Y/n flew her Skimwing to the Tulkun and looked for her spirit brother. she spotted him jumped out from the water and she sped up to him.

she flew circles around him before jumping off the Skimwing and into the water. she called for an Ilu and rode it to the island.

she looked for Neteyam, excited to show him her spirit brother. "Neteyam!" she waved her hand when she saw him outside of his pod.

"Y/n! what's happening?" he asked her.