CHAPTER-3

Sumedh's pov,
"Oh shit!

It's 10 am. Again, I'm late for college.", As if it bothers me.... ha, i said to my inner self.

I moved out of bed towards bathroom to finish of with my morning call. I wore my white shirt and blue jeans, grabbed my car keys and walked down.

"Good morning son, so you woke up but very late as usual.... huh", my mother smiled at me.

I narrowed my eyes and gave her the sweetest smile and greeted her back,

"Good morning maa"

"Sit and have your breakfast and in the meantime let me call your father."

"Why? Where is he?", i said while taking the cup of tea from the plate.

"He is getting ready for his office. But.... You sit and eat, you know very well that i don't like it", my mother shouted.

"Come on maa...i have no time for all this, I'm really getting late for college. I'm the student president as well as the head boy of the college. And without me, nothing can be done", i said proudly, giving her a smile.

"So, bye. And yes, i might come a bit late today, so don't worry." I continued.

I rushed to my jeep and drove towards my college with my favorite music at the highest point. I was just about to enter college when someone pulled my arm and dragged me to the side. It was no other than Sajid, my best friend.

"What the hell? Why you dragged me here?", i shouted a little.

"Sssshh... If you really don't want to go to hell, then keep quite, as the love of your life just outside the gate to be in your arms.

"What? Who?", i questioned.

Sajid raised his one eyebrow at me with an idiotic smile on his face. It was more than enough for me to understand the name.

"Zalak"

He nodded.

"UUGGHHH.... Why the hell this girl is after me? I told her so many times that nothing can happen between us. But this girl.... Crazy."

"Who asked you to be friendly with her", he scoffed.

"Oh, come on. It's not me who becomes friendly. This girl dear,the girls. They throw themselves on me and you know, I'm a very sweet person so I not deny anyone. But this girl is a limit, why the hell is she giving me stress?", i said.

"Because being the girlfriend of the star of the college will make her shine too. And who doesn't want it? Everything comes with pros and cons", Sajid replied.

"Shit man, now how will i enter?"

"Look... Let's get into the junior section and wait there for some time. And make a plan quickly to get rid off her." Sajid suggested.

We went to the junior section building which is located inside the college compound but yes, the main entrance gate for both junior and senior's section is different as it is in completely two different blocks. We enter in an empty classroom. While taking a seat, i noticed that the classroom is not empty at all. Yes, two pretty girls were sitting at the last bench. Must be bunking her classes.

"Now, think how should you tell her", Sajid told me.

"Who?", i said absentmindedly as a particular face distracted me.

I wanted to turn back and take a glimpse of that pretty innocent face again.

"What's wrong with you? I'm talking about Zalak. I think your brain is not working due to 'Zalak-disease'. And why the fan is off, switch it on. Maybe the cold air will make your brain work." Sajid sneered.

The building is centrally AC with fan in each room for emergency purposes. Though it was not that hot still i switched on the fan as the AC was not that chill and both Sajid and I cannot withstand heat at all. While going back to Sajid, i took a glimpse of that face that i was waiting for. Yes,i looked at her but she gave me an annoying look. I tried to understand her expression when she rubbed her both arms to show that she is not comfortable with the fan on.

A devilish idea crossed my mind and i turned the fan to its highest point. She walked to me with anger and turned the fan off. But i again switched it on. She yelled at me. I told her that,

I'm her senior so that she pays respect to me. But instead, she roared and asked me to move out of the junior section.

While switching the fan off, our fingers crossed on the switch and i looked at her pretty innocent face. We were silently looking at each other. Just at the same time, we heard someone calling a name. She jerked my finger, push me, and ran out with her friend giving me a dangerous look.

"Beautiful and feisty." I said.

"What! Not again Sumedh. I don't think she will melt for you." Sajid shouted.

"She will. Surely, she will. I will melt her." I asserted.

"And how will you do that?", he questioned.

"I have my own ways. Very soon I'll make her run after me. And this is just the beginning so just wait and watch." I said while smirking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So,
My dear readers...
How's the chapter?
Tell me in the comment box.
AND,
Don't forget to do vote!

To milte hai agle chapter mai ek interesting beginning ke saath😏tab tak ke liye good bye🥰