CHAPTER-7

Sumedh's pov,
I dragged her to the nearest classroom and pinned her to the wall after slamming the door.

"Girls throw themselves on me. Compete with each other to be with me, they find themselves lucky to be my girlfriend. Some of them even tried to seduce me to be on my bed. But she... She doesn't want to work with me. She doesn't want to be with me. Huh! I never paid any attention to any girl because i always knew that they would fly around me as a honeybee. And yes, i won't lie that i enjoy every moment of flirting with them. But Mallika... She is so very different. And i don't know what happens to me everytime i see her. In the principal's room, for a moment, i felt like kissing her lips, but i controlled my self looking back to her eyes. But God, her eyes are no less gorgeous. I even tried to touch her beautiful face but she pushed me hard. Good for me or else i would have...."

"What the hell? What are you doing?" She screamed bringing me back from my trance.

"Sshh... shut up. Just stop shouting. I swear I'll punish you hard for this." I yelled.

"To hell with your punishment. What do you think of yourself? Leave me right now. I'm not scared of your punishments." She gritted her teeth.

"She is really tough. She is a tigress."

"Oh, you don't? But very soon you will be. Get one thing very clear, you will be assisting me and follow each of my instructions. Whenever I'll call you, i want you to attend me immediately. I will not tolerate any indiscipline. You have no idea of the power of a students president. Now wheather I'll make your life a living hell or a heaven depends on you. So, it would be better for you to just follow my rules."

"Rules? What rules?" She stammerd a bit. But at the same time, she tried to sound strong and confident.

I knew at once that she was scared but seeing her like that was actually creating a different impact on me.

"Yes, rules are beautiful, that you need to follow. Rule 1. To be with me always. Rule 2. To follow all my instructions without any objections. Rule 3. ........."

"I don't believe this. Are you in your senses? How many times i need to tell you that I'll not assist you at all

"YOU WILL...." I yelled and punched the wall beside her.

She turned her face to the other side. Now i totally caged her as my right hand was holding her both wrists above her head and my left hand was on the wall where i punched a moment ago. There was hardly any gap between us. She kept her eyes closed tightly and her breathing was really fast. I can feel her warm breath on my face. She was panting heavily and her heart beat erratically. And my heart... skips a beat.

"What is wrong with me? Why am i behaving like this? I have never ever forced a girl but then, why am i doing this to her? Why don't i want her to go? How does it matter to me if she doesn't want to assist me? I can get anyone to assist me with a snap of a finger. Then why do i want her?" I closed my eyes for a good three seconds trying my best to control the strange feeling that i was feeling for her.

"Open your eyes. Look at me." I demanded.

She opened her doe-like eyes slowly.

"God, she has killer eyes. Why is her every move so sexy?"

"Don't make me angry anymore, beautiful. Do as i say." I tried to be calm with her.

She tightened her lip and nodded her head.

I slowly left my grip from her wrists.

She rubbed her wrist and i fell bad when i saw red marks on it.

"I... I am sorry." I stammerd

"Sorry.... haah, why should you be sorry? No need to be sorry at all. You know why? Because this is what you are. Mannerless, snobbish, cruel and savage. Yes, you are nothing but a devil and I hate you." She said in a dangerous calm tone.

"Mallika...." I warned her.

"I already told you that I'm not scared of you."

"Okay, so you are not scared then why don't you want to assist me," i challenged her.

"Fine, I'll assist you. It's just about seven days and i hope that it passes soon." She gritted her teeth.

She walked from there leaving me there as a statue. I couldn't move my body for a couple of minutes.

Her words rang in my ears. My mind starts replaying her words,

"I hate you" and i clenched my fist in anger and kicked a nearby bench making it fall.

"Why do my charms not work on her?" I thought.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So.... here's the chapter.

I hope u like it.

Pls, do comment and click the vote icon.

I'll work on next chapter and it will soon complete.

Yeah, so, take your leave, i will meet u all in next chappy.

Stay tuned!

Stay safe.

Be happy.

BYE....