Chapter-24

-anirudh bas, sab kuch mazk h tumhare liye..
Kaka shouted
Raising his eyebrows he said in a deep voice
-bilkul nhi, or aap bhi ise mazak mt smjhiyega...Rhi baat bondita ki to use kese samjhana h vo me acche se janta hu...
Saying this he left for his study..On the other hand bondita hurriedly closed her room's door and sat at the corner of the bed..
But much to her annoyance somebody knocked the door..Sighing, she opened the door only to be greeted by abhay which somewhere surprised her..The man who didn't even smiled at her is now standing in front of her...

-umm..
-dada send me here to apologize to you for the way I behaved downstairs..

He said but it was clear he was no where feeling guilty still she nodded smiling

-its ok..
But now his gaze was on something behind her..Before she could turn around he passed her entering the room and picked up the book that was on her bed..

-where did you get this book from..It is still not available in the market..

-oh this, som dada brought it for me, but I don't know from where..

Looking at book for a good minute he raised his eyes hesitating to ask her

-can you-- can you lend it to me for sometimes, I really want to read it...
Till now his ears were completely red shocking her..

-sure, I have already read it so you can take it but return it to me ok..

-i will.. Thanks
He was leaving but suddenly turned around and forwarded his hands towards her..His actions were so fast that it scared her but composing herself she looked at him with questioning eyes

-abhay..I didn't introduced myself properly earlier..
Slowly she slided her hand in his shaking it..

-bondita
-bondita aniruddh roy choudhary..I know

-no you don't...bondita das, I am not his wife anymore..
She said it in a hard voice trying to make him realize she is serious..
Smirking he nodded

- then it's nice to meet you ms bondita das..

-abhay...What are you doing here...
There he was standing looking at their joined hands, which bondita released quickly...

-nothing dada, just some stuff...
He left but not before giving her a last look from head to toe..

She was closing the door but aniruddh suddenly barged, pushing her inside he closed it instead..

-you never let me enter your room all this years but what about him...Now how is he related to you that apart from holding his hand you even let him come inside here..

-i am not answerable to you..Get out
Pulling her arms he caged her in between the wall

Get out Pulling her arms he caged her in between the wall

-do not talk to me like that...
He said his nose flaring in anger

-i don't even want to talk to you ever..What do you want from me..