Chapter-21

Coming downstairs anirudh greeted everyone but his eyes were only searching her..

-bondita kaha h?
He finally asked getting impaitent
But listening to him everyone shrugged and batuk said

-boudi to neeche aai hi nhi dada, apne kamre me hongi vo..
Suddenly bihari added

-malik, aaj subah hamne dekha darwaza khula hua tha..
Anirudh frowned but after few moment, the thought of bondita leaving this house crossed his mind making his heart beat abnormally faster...

-aap me se kisi ne bhi bondita ko nhi dekha subah se?
He asked getting up hurriedly

-aap me se kisi ne bhi bondita ko nhi dekha subah se?He asked getting up hurriedly

-nhi anirudh, aaj to bahu pooja k liye bhi neeche nhi aai..
Kaka replied which made him ran towards their room..He looked inside the bathroom but she wasn't there..He  started searching everywhere for her madly...

-anirudh baat kya h, kise dhund rhe ho tum..
His baba asked

-bondita,,,..bondita kahi nhi mil rhi h
He said panting, his eyes were filled with fear, anger and many more emotions which was difficult to point out..He is ARC after all, he is not an open book which everyone can read easily..

-nhi mil rhi mtlb, are kamre me hi hogi vo, or kaha jaegi..
Som said equally panicked

-MENE Dekh Liya H Kahi Nhi H Vo...
Anirudh shouted and then his gaze shifted over bihari.. Standing in front of him, intimidating him terribly he asked in his usual dark voice..

-kitne bje dekha tha tumne bihari ki darwaza khula hua h..

-vo chhote malik...Vo
He stuttered

-speak up, will you..
He said... Shouted

-5 baj rhe honge malik shyd tb..
He replied slowly

-she left,vo mujhe chhod k chali gai kaka..Mere mana krne k bawajood vo..
He whispered,pulling his hairs
She shouldn't have done that,I warned her,not to provoke me..But she chose violence, fine...Me bhi dekhta hu kitne dur jaa paegi vo...I promise bondita I will drag you back here, in this house, in my room and then your punishment would be so much worse that you would regret thinking about pulling such stunt..

-som I want all our men in front of me within 5 mint...
He ordered dangerously which made shiver run through their spine..

*
-oh look who decided to wake up..
Kaushik said smirking, rubbing her eyes bondita suddenly became conscious of her surrounding...She was laying down on the floor of an old house, window was slightly closed with a curtain but was open enough for her to see that she was not where she wanted to go...

-where am I? Why am I here
She said slowly

-oh I found you unconscious in the middle of the road..So brought you here..
He said moving closer to her
May be because she didn't ate much from past few days..She concluded..But her thoughts were broken when she noticed him very close..He sat looking at her face keenly..