Chapter-16

Anirudh woke up by the jingling sound of her bangles...bondita was sitting in front of the mirror, busy in getting ready..

while He admired her beauty, her long hairs, her slender waist, her hands everything about her was fascinating him

while He admired her beauty, her long hairs, her slender waist, her hands everything about her was fascinating him.. Excitement was clearly visible on her face..

-mishty..You are getting ready so early..Why?
Her movement stopped listening to his morning, husky voice..He was looking hot as usual.. Sometimes she wonder how can a person look like this early in the morning..She's lucky, her husband is really good looking, his well built chest, viens of hands--

She's lucky, her husband is really good looking, his well built chest, viens of hands--

Her thoughts were broken by him touching her forehead from the back of his hand..

-are you ok..Where are you lost..
His voice full of concern.

-in you..Just look at you how can you look so handsome..
She said lightly keeping her head on his stomach..
Her reply caught him off guard, but his heart melted thinking that she find him attractive..Her love for him can be seen through her eyes but receiving a compliment from her is not what he is used to..
Kissing her head he sighed, her hairs smelled like Jasmine soothing something inside him..

-you didn't answered my question..
He said slightly moving his fingers on her back where the dori of her blouse is to be tied..
She shivered from his touch, getting up she picked her earings, turning around but before she could step away from him he pulled her that her back collided to his front..Burring his face into her neck, sliding his hands from shoulder to her arms, taking the earing out of her hand he hummed..
He softly made her wear it then whispered just above her ear..

-bolo
Her eyes locked with his in the mirror.

-vo.. aarti krke maa se milne jane k liye nikalna h na aaj isliye...
She muttured..

-oh yes..Sorry I forgot about that..Suno meri ek book bhi rkh lena in case me vaha bore hojau to...

-aap bhi rukenge?
She asked being confused

-obviously me rukunga bondita..Akele tumhe vaha kese chhod skta hu..Or sabse badi baat me tumhare bina 2 din nhi reh paunga..

-aap bhi na pati babu
Shaking her head she took out his clothes from the cupboard putting it inside her bag..