Chapter-14

Mature and abusive content ahead..Read at your own risk🚫

Bondita allows him to back her against the wall while he closed the door with his foot, not breaking the kiss in between..Her fingers tangled in his hairs.. His hold was firm on the back of her neck, keeping it from moving while other hand was making circles on her bare waist..
She broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen and he goes towards her neck,. Placing feathery kisses, he removed her necklace and throwed it somewhere in the room making bondita gasped..
Pushing him she started searching for it..

-pati babu, it was the necklace you gifted me and now-
Anirudh pulled her up by her arms roughly throwing her on bed, but careful enough not to hurt her..Caging her under him

-really bondita, we were having so intimate moment but all you cared about was necklace..
He was frustrated, sometimes she shows him so much love, attention that he is the most important and in the next moment she ignore him like he is no one.. Whenever she is close to him all he could think was her but even being with him he is no where in her thoughts..It hurts his feelings when she reject him like this..

-you know even if I am standing naked in front of you..It still wouldn't effect you..
His male ego get hurt every single time thinking he doesn't effect her the way she does to him..Even her one single touch make him shiver..but she treat him as if he isn't enough for her..
Tears flowed out of his eyes and she hurriedly reach out to wipe it..

-pati babu I am sorry..You are getting me wrong..I searched for it bcz it is your first gift for me and it is very precious..

-this is not the first time..Is it more precious than me, my feelings?

-nothing is more precious than you..
She stated pecking his lips but before she pull away he turned it into passionate one pouring out all his anger, hurt and most importantly, love..She moaned as he touched her breast over the clothes ,encouraging him to go further.. Getting rid of all their clothing he stared at her with unknown emotion...While she blushed under his intense gaze.

-its difficult stopping myself after coming to this point..
Pulling him down by the chain he wore around his neck she gave him a light kiss on his cheeks..

-then don't stop..I am ready pati babu..
Leaning down he pressed his forehead with her..Eyes closed in a bliss..

-no, its not the right time..This is enough for now..
Pulling her in his arms he sighed..cold metal of his signet he wear in his finger brushed against her chest, making her shiver under him..His hands Playing with her breast,giving her countless number of love bites..
She shyly buried her face in his chest while he smirked..

Hosh mein rahun kyun aaj main
Tu meri baahon mein simti hai,
Mujh mein samayi hai yun
Jis tarah ki koi ho nadi,
Tu mere seenay mein chupti hai sagar
Tumhara main hoon

Pee loon
Teri dheemi dheemi lehron ki cham cham
Pee loon
Teri saundi saundi saanson ko har dum
Pee loon
Hai peenay ka mausam

Tere sang ishq taari hai
Tere sang ik khumari hai
Tere sang chain bhi mujhko
Tere sang bekraari hai

Tere bin jee nahi lagda,
Tere bin jee nahi sakda
Tujhpe hai haare maine vaare do jahan,

*

Bondita was chatting with her friend when she told bondita not to leave her pati babu alone with that girl..

-why
She asked innocently