Honeydew: Introduction

Welcome to the 1 Peter 4:8 Series:Book Two

Book Two

Love. The love of Christ is the reason why we live today and His foundation of love is why there is still good in this world.

"Above all, maintain constant love for one another, since love covers a multitude of sins."
‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭4:8‬ ‭CSB‬‬

These stories are scripture-filled, faith-based, and tell of Christians growing in their faith, or new Believers coming to know the unmatched power and love of Christ, in turn, they all live according to the Perfect Word of God.

As God is the author of love, these stories tell of love that covers a multitude of sins. This love is only possible through receiving the love of Christ and living repented and solely for Christ.

These stories are authentic in every way. Meaning, they will not ignore the ways of the world, but only be set apart. 

Book One: Loving Eleanor *
Book Two: Honeydew
Book Three: Gunnar's Redemption-
Book Four: Glory

-
*this story is a historical fiction set in 1949 that does not deviate from the harshness of the times. All of which include racism, prejudice, and racist language. Mentions of sexual assault.

-Sequel to Honeydew, but can be read alone

-

Hello my beautiful readers!

I'm so excited to share this new story with y'all!

This is my first story with a calm storyline. No excess drama, no anxiety attacks, no sexual assault or harassment.-UPDATE: so this story will have drama and trauma!

I want to have a story where any reader can enjoy it without getting too worked up.

This might be a slow burn romance with vanilla issues. I'll see about the pace as I continue writing, but that's the plan for now!

That means no heart attacks! Yay!-UPDATE: there may be heart attacks

My idea for this story is a Christ-centered lovey dovey Hallmark-ish book.

As usual it is interracial and age gap!

The sweet leading lady is twenty-four year old Honeydew Landon.

She's super sweet and a fantastic hair stylist. She is the BW in the bwwm.

The charming country love interest is forty-two year old Beau Carpenter.