﹐𝒊. 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝗂𝗒𝖺

01

01. how are you doing at the moment ?
‣ i'm doing okay, i think. times are hard right now but we'll all overcome them !

02. when did you realise you wanted to be a performer ?
‣ probably when i first listened to shinee's replay. my mom showed me that song when she heard it on the radio she always listened to while cooking.

03. how did you feel when debuting ?
‣ i was very anxious, like really really anxious. i almost had a panic attack but my mom was with me backstage and calmed me down with my team. so if you're still a rookie, please keep in mind that the people that watch you on stage are always there for you and will always root for you !

04. do you wish to be in a group ?
‣ when i first became a trainee the ceo always told me i will be debuting in a group but after the incident with glam he didn't really think about debuting a girl group or any female trainees at all. after training for about 4 years, he finally told me that i would debut as a soloist. luckily i debut in moira last year with four of my closest friends !

05. what's your favourite thing to cook or bake ?
‣ i really enjoy making pancakes and baking cakes for the hybe artists.

06. how do you feel about having fans ?
‣ i'm really grateful to them ! they've helped me come this for and are always telling me how much they love me. when i was a trainee, i could never understand why my sunbaenims always said that their fans gave them strength, but now i completely understand and am so thankful to darlings !

07. what is the weirdest fact someone told you ?
‣ that sloths can hold their breath for about 40 minutes by slowing down their heartbeat. like what ? that's incredible not gonna lie

08. in one word, how would you describe the internet ?
‣ toxic, toxic as hell

09. who is a person that comforts you the best ?
‣ my mom and my siblings. i call my mom whenever i feel down or just want to have a big laugh, but because she lives so far way i often just go to felix' dorm or jiwoo's dorm.

10. what is you favourite place that you've visited ?
‣ austria. the mountains are so pretty and i love how there is so much nature to see. i went there very often when i had holidays or breaks from work. it's very calming there.

11. which kpop idol's music do you enjoy listening to ?
‣ i really like seventeen's music and i enjoy listening to enhypen. you should totally check them out !

12. what are you most afraid of ?
‣ loosing any of my family members or friends again

13. who would you like to collaborate with in the future ?
‣ for korean artists, i would love to collaborate with suga and for western artists, probably beabadoobee or sza !

14. what's your favourite era and why ?
‣ probably my latest era, feelings. i really put all my emotions in the making off this album because i wanted people to know how i feel.

15. do you think we have one butt or two ?
‣ seriously ? well, to be honest, i personally think we have one butt but two buttcheeks. you know ? like one whole butt but two cheeks.

16. do you have any tips on going trough a hard time ?
‣ as a person who went trough hard times at a very young age, i can recommend talking to someone. i know everyone says that but it really helped me talking to a therapist and to tzuyu at the bts members. i also recommend taking a break, like a break where you do nothing but relax, try to do things you always enjoyed doing, talk to a friend or someone close, go on a walk and take a long and good sleep. i hope these things ps help you, i'll cross my fingers for you, fighting darlings !

17. are you an emotional person ?
‣ i think for me, it depends. if we're talking about, for example, being really emotional when someone in a movie or a series dies, yes i am. no doubt. but when we're talking about just staring to cry at random times or being really sad out of nowhere, than no, i'm not emotional.

18. what is your favourite choreography to dance to ?
‣ probably señorita, i love how gay it is lmao. no but like for real, i choreographed that choreography myself and i'm very proud of it. also i really love that that song is a collab with my favourite solo artist and long–time friend sunmi. i also like the choreography from twice's 'i can't stop me' and stray kids latest song.

19. any movies or series you can recommend ?
‣ i think for movies we can all agree on every disney movie that exists, and for series i think penthouse and big mouth !

20. make a message for your fans !
‣ hello darlings ! how are you ? i'm doing fine at the moment. have you been drinking and eating well ? please stay healthy and don't put too much pressure on yourself ! remember, miya always loves you and is always here for you !

 have you been drinking and eating well ? please stay healthy and don't put too much pressure on yourself ! remember, miya always loves you and is always here for you !