﹐𝒊. 𝗉𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖼 𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖺𝖼𝗄

after someone broke in into miya's apartment she has always had the fear that the person would come back

after someone broke in into miya's apartment she has always had the fear that the person would come back. she couldn't sleep alone and often had panic attacks or mental breakdowns. miya asked tzuyu to move in with her till she will be okay to live alone again.

after a few days passed miya finally was more calm and felt safe around tzuyu. her girlfriend was always by her side to calm her down or to help her. but since tzuyu has a busy schedule she couldn't always take care of miya.

this night miya woke up after hearing a glass shatter in the kitchen. of course she thought it was tzuyu but then she remembered that her girlfriend was at her entertainment to practice and prepare for their upcoming comeback. so after sitting on her bed and listening to the footsteps coming near her,her anxiety grew making her take heavy breaths. she started shaking and took her phone to call tzuyu.

after tzuyu picked up she immediately knew something was wrong. miya wouldn't just call her at 3 am and breath heavy for nothing. after four seconds of silence tzuyu spoke up: ,, honey, is everything alright ? should i come over ?" tzuyu asked in a soothing and calming voice. ,, please come over. i need you to come, someone is here. "

after hearing what miya said tzuyu immediately left the entertainment and began running to miya's apartment. ,, please stay on the phone with me, uka. take deep breaths like we always did together and try to get the hoodie i gave you to calm down. " miya stood up walking to her closet taking one of tzuyus hoodies that were there and smelled it. ,, please take deep breaths and think about our picnic last sunday. wasn't it calming how the water was flowing ? and think about the squirrel and the many birds we saw. " tzuyu tried her best to calm miya down.

miya was trying to stand up, hearing that the footsteps disappeared. she could hear camera clicking outside. tzuyu must be here, she thought. miya slowly took a few steps after opening the door, stepping outside her room to find tzuyu out of breath trying to calm down.

,, i am sorry that you came all the way here. you must be exhausted. sit on the couch, i will bring you a glass of water. " after hearing miya's shakily voice tzuyu immediately stood up walking to her and taking her into her arms. ,, thank god you are okay. i couldn't really see who was there but i saw the car number. we will report them tomorrow so you can feel save again. " tzuyu said assuring, caressing miya's cheek.

 " tzuyu said assuring, caressing miya's cheek

( 03:53 am ; 450 words )