﹐𝒊. 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗈𝗈

" hello darlings ! ", miya said waving at the camera, " today i'm going to get a new tattoo with tzuyu

" hello darlings ! ", miya said waving at the camera, " today i'm going to get a new tattoo with tzuyu. " she said having a big smile in her face. " but because tzu is still practicing we have to go get her from the jyp dungeon. " miya jokingly said, looking at the street while driving to the building.

after she found a parking place, she turned to to camera and sadly said that she can't take the camera with her. while walking to the building she tried to hide her face as much as she could.

" miya, you're here ? " chaeyoung asked. " ah, yeah i wanted to go get a new tattoo with tzuyu but she told me she's still practicing so i came to the building. " miya exclaimed after hugging chaeyoung. " right, tzuyu told me that. she is the third practice room on the second floor. " chaeyoung explained.

" so i'm back with my girlfriend, tzuyu. say hi. " miya joked. " what will you get tattooed this time ? " tzuyu asked after putting her seatbelt on. " i want to get a chrysanthemum on my calf, the flower's meaning is death and since my dad died two years ago, i wanted to have a tattoo that resembles him. " she explained while waiting for the red light to turn green. " of course it will hurt a lot, but i have tzuyu on my side who will help me get trough it, right ? " miya said and grinned after tzuyu nod her head.

" we're here ! " miya exclaimed. " i'm not really going to film much because i'm going to get the tattoo from a friend and they don't really want me to film, " she said walking into the tattoo studio, " bye ! " she waved at the camera.

" it hurts a lot. " tzuyu was filming miya who knitted her brows together trying to endure the pain. " you can do it ! fighting ! " tzuyu supported making miya laugh.

" thank you and goodbye ! " miya just finished her first session. " it hurt a lot and i'm not even halfway finished with the tattoo but i'm happy. now we have to go eat, i'm starving. " she pouted making big eyes at tzuyu. " okay, till next time ! "

 " okay, till next time ! "

( 06:34pm ; 360 words )