chapter 42

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

The first floor of the building looked like a bar of some kind. There was drunk people running around in sloppy and clumsy ways.

Others were drinking at the bar where a bartender was pouring them drinks. Others were seated at a table smoking or using some kind of white powder that was placed in the middle of the table.

Elsa did not even want to guess what that powder was.

Others were playing bull's eye. But, instead of using darts, they were using knives to hit the eye. This version of that game looked very dangerous.

Especially since they were throwing daggers and some of then were bouncing back at them.

There were also those in the bar with all types of guns on their table and they looked They they were inspecting and cleaning them.

The bar had red lights instead of the usual blue.

There were mostly men there but you could spot women too. And they were all dressed in almost nothing, as they swayed their hips around the place.

Elsa was so tensed up. She would have felt slightly at ease if this place was located elsewhere. But it was in shabaab! The most dangerous neighborhood in the city!

The place filled with drug lords and criminals.

Elsa kept her head down as one of the two men who brought her there kept dragging her towards a door. She was trembling as if she cold. Her entire face was pale and she had her heart beating at a very hard and fast pace.

She had no idea where she was being taken to, who she was being taken to and what awaited her.

But she had a feeling, after having people mistake her for Gwen ever since she came to this god-forsaken city, this had something to do with Gwen again.

Her being kidnapped had Gwen written all over it.

She has already been slapped and yelled at because of Gwen, who knows what awaits her now.

The man kept forcefully dragging her to a door without a care when suddenly, a man came out of nowhere and stood infront of him keeping him from moving. The man dragging Elsa stops making elsa stop too.

"Hey, Flynn!" The guy said to the man holding Elsa's hand. And he in response gave the guy a slight nod.

"Nate!" He said it as a greeting.

The man he called Nate then turned to Elsa. He eyed her up and down before biting his lips. "When you are done with her, pass her over to me!"

He then pouted his lips and kissed the air in Elsa's direction probably blowing her a kiss or up something.

Elsa ducked in response as if avoiding the air kiss.

Flynn just shook his head. "Not going to happen!"

"And why not bro, we always share. Why should she be any different?"

He kept looking at Elsa as if he was stripping her clothes off with his eyes which made Elsa very uncomfortable.

Flynn shook his head again.

Nate looked at him disappointed. "Why bring a pet along if not for us to play with it?" His tone seductive as his eyes went back to Elsa. The girl he just referred to as a pet.