Felicity finds herself between jobs, with nothing on offer in her field she takes a job as the nanny for the seven year daughter of the icy billionaire mogul that her mother needs to gain favor with.
At first Felicity feels out of her depth. Dominic Coran is an unforgiving man who expects everyone to fall in to line, but Felicity isn't about to become a wallflower just because someone tells her to be.
Felicity finds herself inspiring not only Molly to follow her dreams, but also herself.
Dominic's wife disappeared when he was 27, and Molly was barely 5. Left to care for his daughter all alone he got serious about providing for her, and threw himself even harder into his work. Instead of healing the broken heart he's carried with him for yeards, he froze it, and proceeded to control his life, and the lifes of those around him.
But beneath the surface Dominic's heart melts the longer Felicity is around, and suddenly the rules don't see to matter as much as they did before.
- Chapter One - Overqualified and Under Experienced.
- Chapter Two - Beacon Of Light
- Chapter Three - Follow The Rules.
- Chapter Four - Strong and Sweet
- Chapter Five - Captivated.
- Chapter Six - Only The Beginning
- Chapter Seven - Fanning The Flames
- Chapter Eight - Lost In You
- Chapter Nine - Promise Me
- Chapter Ten - Everything is Fine.
- Chapter Eleven - Want Me
- Chapter Twelve - Distraction
- Chapter Thirteen - Love.
- Chapter Fourteen - Family
- Chapter Fifteen - Whole Heart
- Chapter Sixteen - Jinxed
- Chapter Seventeen - Run Away
- Chapter Eighteen - Final Piece Of The Puzzle
- Chapter Nineteen and Epilogue - Perfect For Each Other
- Letting Go is in the top 55 of the #SYTYCW15 Competition!