Drive me Wild > Stiles Stilin...

By goldenphoenix2007

When Emily moved from England to Beacon Hills to have a fresh start and get away from her past at her old sch... More

Drive Me Wild- Stiles Fan fiction
Chapter 1 - Fresh start
Chapter 2 - Stiles Stilinksi
Chapter 3 - Chemistry
Chapter 4 - Werewolves
chapter 5 - Licking My Wounds
Chapter 6 - The Rave
Chapter 7 - The Past
Chapter 8 - Lydia's party
Chapter 9 - Master
Chapter 10 - Matt's vengance
Chapter 11 - To be Strong
Chapter 12 - Summer
Chapter 13 - Opening up
Chapter 14 - Back to Beacon High
Chapter 15 - The Vault
Chapter 16 - Another Sacrifice
Chapter 17 - The Cross Country Meet
Chapter 18 - The Glen Capri
Chapter 19 - The Downfall of an Alpha
Chapter 20 - The Past of Blue Eyes
Chapter 21 - The Dark Druid
Chapter 22 - Parent or Guardian
Chapter 23 - The Aftermath
Chapter 24 - Emotional Tethers
Chapter 25 - The Rise of an Alpha
Chapter 26 - Hallucinations
Chapter 27 - It started with a kiss
Chapter 28 - The werecoyte
Chapter 29 - Malia
Chapter 30 - The Bear trap
Chapter 31 - The Electrician
Authors note
Chapter 32 - Blackout Party
Chapter 31 - Lost
Chapter 32 - Nogitsune
Chapter 33 - Love and Betrayal
Chapter 35 - Oak Creek
Chapter 38 - Mexico
Chapter 39 - Las Iglesia
Chapter 40 - Moving on
Chapter 41 - Freshman
Chapter 42 - The Party
Chapter 43 - The Orphans
Chapter 44 - The Chemist
Chapter 45 - The plan that didn't work
Chapter 46 - The Return to Eichenhouse
Chapter 47 - The Return to Mexico
BIG NEWS

Chapter 37 - The divine move

442 6 6
By goldenphoenix2007

I woke up in a hospital bed, the clinical white lights from the ceiling above burnt my eyes. I squinted as my blurry vision came to focus on my dad. He slumped in the chair next to me, not realising yet that I was awake.

"Dad", my throat felt scratchy as the words made it out my mouth. "Dad".

When he saw I was awake he rushed over to me, he wrapped his arm around my neck I guess forgetting I had a wound there. A shearing pain spread through my neck and face so I pulled away.

"Oh honey, I forgot I'm so sorry I just", he looked deflated. "I'm so happy you're awake".

"How did I get here?"

"Well the police were called after those two guys ambushed you".

I don't know what he meant by that, I assume a cover up story Scott had told.

"The police brought you here and Noah called me". Silent for a moment he thought about his next words. "Emily, I'm so sorry to say this honey but your friend, she didn't make it".

The sweet bliss of ignorance, waking up in a haze not knowing what is going on or remembering what happened but as my dad said those words it all came flooding back. Allison was gone. I didn't want to be here, I wanted to be with my other friends. I want us to grief together. I allowed the tears to fall from my eyes as the memory of Allison filled my mind, her hand going limp as she said her final goodbye. Another shearing pain this time in my chest, I have never felt like this before. I've never lost anyone so close to me before yet I felt like in her final days we had drifted apart and I can only blame myself for that.

Mellisa came swiftly into the room, noticing I was awake she cried. "Emily, I'm happy you're with us. How are you feeling?" She placed her delicate hand on my shoulder, a warmth spread throughout my body.

"I don't know". I answered honestly, I had so much pain so much emotion inside me yet I felt numb. "I want to see everyone".

"You will, we just need you to stay with us for a few more hours just to track your progress and see how your injuries are healing".

I nodded, I had no energy inside of me to fight. She did a few test on me making sure I was fully conscious and healing properly. My dad stayed in the room with me the whole time, he was showing me silly animal videos on his phone or FaceTiming my mum. I appreciated he cared but sometimes I like to be left alone. He asked me so many questions about what happened but I didn't know what to say so I just said I couldn't remember right now it all happened so quickly. He didn't probe me anymore which I was grateful for. My dad couldn't afford to take time off work especially with these hospital bills, I felt awful I had put myself in that situation and now my dad is stressed and overworked. I couldn't tell him the truth though.

Around an hour later I had my second visitor, Mr. Argent. "How you holding up kid?" I practically jumped up, wanting to get off the bed. "Hey, don't hurt yourself" he held onto my shoulders stopping me.

We stared at each other for what felt like minutes but I know was only a few second. It was like we were having a conversation, speaking a language only we understood. We didn't need to say words, we both knew what the either felt in those moments. He was such a strong man, he put on such a brave face but his eyes were broken, so much sadness lied behind them and I don't think he realised until he saw me. I reminded him of Allison, for those weeks we trained I was like a second daughter to him and he was like my dad. We embraced each other, I sobbed and I felt his breathing become restricted as he cried. When he pulled back he saw the wound from the Oni's sword on the side of my face leading to my neck.

"That's going to leave a nasty scar".

"You should've seen the other guy".

"I'm sure Allison would've been proud of how you fought".

"I couldn't protect her".

"None of could, only she could protect herself"

"I spoke to Melissa and we are going to get you out of here, the fight isn't over yet".

"I can leave".

"Not exactly". He picked up a duffel bag off the floor and slung it onto the bed. "I brought some of Allison's clothes for you to change into".

I looked over at the bag, not wanting to open it. To see any reminder of Allison but if Mr. Argent can go into Allison's closet and get her clothes for me the least I can do is wear them.

"I'll meet you by the elevator".

I unzipped the bag, releasing Allison's perfume into the air. The sweet smell pleased my nose and I closed my eyes imaging she was in the room beside me. Imaging she was telling me "you can do this Emily". So I did it. I changed into her clothes, not that they matched, clearly Mr. argent wasn't a fashionista. I hugged myself tightly just like I would if Allison stood right in front of me. Melissa came in just checking me over one last time before so I went to the elevator and escaped from the hospital.

All of my friends were at the school, I didn't have much time to be briefed on the plan, if there was one. Mr. Argent didn't know everything himself, he just knew I had to be there with them, I had to for Allison. They all stood outside the front of the school, Scott, Lydia, Kira and Stiles. Well, I say store Stiles was mostly leaning on Kira, struggling to hold himself up. I opened the door ready to rush out. "Hold on". Mr. Argent said. He got out the car and went to open the back door, he pulled out a case and walked over to me. He placed it on the bonnet of the car and opened it, there inside the case was Allison's bow and arrow.

"I don't think I can", I shook my head, I didn't feel worthy of it.

"You can", he reassured me. He took out her bag of arrows and helped me put my arms through the loops and made sure it sat correctly on my back. Then he handed me the glove she uses, I slid it onto my right hand, he then handed me my daggers and holster I use to hold them which I wrapped around my thigh. Lastly he handed me the bow, it was heavier than I remembered. "You're ready".

"Thank you, Mr. Argent".

"Emily, call me Argent."

I nodded and ran to join my friends.

"Emily!" Lydia hugged me tightly. "I'm so sorry I didn't visit you we've been so busy".

"I get it, so what is the plan?"

"We think we can trapped the nogitsune like it was before. Since it get its power from the nemeton and it has been cut down, it make it weaker. Derek has a container made from the nemeton which stores his mothers claws, we are hoping this is powerful enough to trap him". Scott explained.

"So our plan is based off hope?" I asked and everyone nodded, I smiled. "The best kind".

We were ready to enter the school but Stiles stopped us. "Guys before we go in there I just want to say. If this works but there's a chance if you kill him it'll kill me too, you have to go through with it. Stick with the plan, okay?"

"The plan is to save you that's the plan I'm going with" Scott told him.

"We've lost Allison we are not losing you too", I added.

Scott lead the way into the school but when he opened the double doors what we saw wasn't our school. We had stood into a snow-covered Japanese garden, it was beautiful. We walked deeper into the garden, looking around for the Oni or Nogitsune. A low snarl came from behind us and we turned to see the nogitsune in it's true form, limping over to us.

"Like a promise Stiles, we are going to kill over of them", it said demonically. "One by one". His voice rattled around us and the Oni appeared, they surrounded us.

"Where the hell is this? where are we?" Scott questioned. We all huddle closer together as the Oni closed in on us. I pulled an arrow out of my bag and placed it on the bow, my hand were shaking hoping I would do it right.

"Between life and death".

"Bardo", Lydia said.

"But there are no peaceful deities here, Lydia. You're dying Stiles and now everyone you care about is dying too"

"W-what do you mean?" Stiles breathing was rapid and heavy as he pushed the air out of his nose.

"I've captured almost all of the territories on the board, Stiles. The hospital. The Sheriff's station and now the animal clinic". He stalked towards Stiles. I moved sideways, blocking Stiles from him. "Do you know the ritual for seppuku, Stiles? When a samurai disembowels himself worn his own sword to maintain his honour but that's not the cut that kills him. The killing stroke is made by his kaishakunin, who behead the samurai with his own katana. Scott..." he points his bandaged finger at Scott. "Scott is your kaishakunin. I'm going to make your best friend kill you Stiles. And you're going to let him because just like you, they're all going to die. Everyone touched by an Oni's blade unless Scott kills you first".

Stiles pushed past me. "Why? Why are you doing this?"

"To win the game".

The Oni drew their swords at us. I lifted my bow to one of them, daring it to come forward. They came at us just like they did last night but this time I had nothing to lose, this time they wouldn't overpower me. I let go of the arrow and watched at it but the Oni causing it stumble back. I hit a few more, delaying them attacking the others giving Lydia and Stiles time to run and hide. I heard a sword clash as it hit the ground and turned around to see two Oni closing in on Kira, who was without a sword, I drew another arrow. This one shone more of the bow, I noticed the tip was lighter, I aimed it at one of the Oni and let go. The arrow flew through the air and hit the Oni in its side, it looked up at me before it's amber light crept of it and it exploding leaving a black fog in its place.

"Oh my god". I whispered.

"Emily you killed it!" Kira shouted, astonished.

Just like Allison had, I'd killed an Oni. I needed to find another arrow like that but I couldn't, I fumbled about in the bag but Mr. Argent must've only put one in there.

"Stiles no". Lydia shouted, I turned on my heel to see Stiles holding Kira's sword and aiming it toward his stomach.

"Stiles don't" I yelled running over to him.

"Emily don't come closer. I have to do this. What if it saves you?", his eyes stayed on me, desperate. "What if it saves all of you?"

"What if it's a trick?" Lydia asked.

"No more tricks Lydia". The nogitsune snarled. "End it Scott. Do for him what he can't do for himself".

"No Scott", I said sternly. I pulled another arrow out of my bag and placed it on the bow, ready to shoot anyone even Stiles, the plan is the save him so that's what I'm going to do. "Stiles put the sword down".
He adjusted his grip on the sword. "Please Stiles, I can't lose you too", I said quietly.

His white knuckles went back to their normal shade as he relaxed his hand. His eyes were fixated on the blade of the sword and his brows knitted together, had he noticed something?

He looked over his shoulder, he had noticed something and this caused him to release his grip on the sword and hold it by his side. A wave of relief fell over me.

"You have no moves left", the nogitsune taunted.

This didn't affect Stiles, he shook his head. " I do". He threw the sword over to Kira. "A divine move". He put his arm around my waist, it was unexpected yet so comforting. He put his hand on my bow and gently pushed it down. "Stop fighting them, it's an illusion. You have to stop fighting them". He one by one made eye contact with everyone. "It looks real and it feels real, but you gotta trust me it's an illusion".

The Oni moved in front of the nogitsune, protecting it. I was skeptical and with recent events I shouldn't trust Stiles but when it comes to this, he's never led us astray. Scott was the first of us to step forward towards the nogitsune, Kira following closely behind with Lydia then Stiles and I. The Oni started attacking us, slashing their swords against our bodies. It felt so real, they felt deep, they even hurt. I wanted to make it stop, to fight them back, stiles knew this. He pushed me behind him to take the brunt of this attack but he wasn't strong enough to take it all, he was already dying. I grabbed his arm and put it over my shoulder, then I put my free arm around his waist. I turned my back towards an Oni as it went to attack Stiles, protecting him.

"Em don't", his voice was weak. I ignored him and carried on like this towards the nogitsune. Scott had reached it already, putting his hands on its shoulder and pushing him out of the double doors behind him. We all fell into the school hallways, I looked down, the only injuries on my body were the ones from the night before. I was okay, my friends were okay, Stiles was okay... for now.

"We're okay", Scott said relived. "We're-"

Scott's sentence was cut short as he was thrown into the lockers. Stiles pulled me back away from the nogitsune who had appeared in Stiles' form, the real one not an illusion. He grabbed Kira's ans Lydia's heads and threw them against each other knocking them to the ground. I stood in front of Stiles, as the nogitsune stalked closer.

"This was my game", his lips curled. "You think you can beat me at my game?" A smile creeped onto his face as he shook his head.

I moved backwards pushing Stiles back, away from the nogitsune as it got closer. My bag was now empty and was now digging into my back, my bow helplessly at my side. I slid my bag off my back and threw my bow cautiously across the floor, keeping my eyes on the nogitsune. My fingers traced the holster on my thigh, a spark flowing through them as I touch the metal of my dagger. I hook my finger around the ring and lifted it up, daring the nogitsune to come closer.

Stiles moved to my side, he didn't like being protected, he was normally the one protecting me. I didn't need his protection anymore and I've proven that in this moment.

"Divine move". The nogitsune snarled as he quickened his pace. "Divine move. You think you have any moves at all". His eyes moved to me. "You can kill the Oni but me? Me? I'm a thousand years old. YOU CAN'T KILL ME!" He roared causing the lockers next to me to shake.

"But we can change you", Stiles shouted back. The Nogitsune stopped it's face contorted with confusion or frustration, whichever one it brought a smile to my face to watch. "You forgot about the Scroll, the Shugendo scroll".

I didn't even know about this scroll but to be fair to me I had just been in the hospital hours ago.

"Change the host".

"You can't be a fox and a wolf". There was slight smirk on Stiles' face as he demanded his power back.

Scott appeared behind the nogitsune, digging his claws into its shoulder. He pulled his arm outwards, a growl escaping his mouth before he flung his head down towards its arm, biting the nogitsune. It yelled in pain, I jumped back as a sword pierced it's way through its chest. Kira had stabbed it.

The nogitsune fell to its knees, a fly flew from its mouth. We watched as it flew down the hallway, towards Isaac who was holding a wooden container. I didn't realise Isaac was here but thank god he was, because I wasn't going to run after that little fly, well I say little fly but that fly has been the cause for so much tragedies these past weeks. Stiles' host body was no longer needed, so it started to crack like a porcelain doll. It fell to the ground, turning into dust. I relaxed and I thought Stiles has done the same next to me but as I felt his presence disappear beside me I realised he'd fallen to the ground. I dropped to the ground next to him, I placed my hand under his neck, lifting his head up.

"Stiles?" My heart quickened, I rested my forehead against his as I pleaded for him to wake up. "Stiles, please don't do this".

After him being limp for a few moments, I felt his hand twitch beside my leg. I lifted my head up as his eyes started to open slowly. He gasped lightly, thankful that he was able to breath. "Oh god. I fainted didn't I?" I nodded, laughing from this overwhelming feeling of being thankful and relieved and tired all in one. "We're alive. We are all alive".

"Yeah we're okay", Scott replied but it wasn't the truth. Something we all realised soon after. Lydia sensed something, she started to walk away from us, towards something, towards someone. We all knew what this meant, the world felt cold as the thought it could be Argent dawned over me. Lydia started to run, so I got up and followed her.

Outside I could see three figures, two standing up and one was kneeling down, wait no, I can see four figure. The third one was kneeling down next to someone who was lying down. Their faces were away from us but as they heard us running towards them they turned. The moonlight shining on their faces I could see clearly who it was, Derek and Argent were standing up. Thank the lord Argent was alive and well however, someone was not. By Lydia's reaction I knew it was Aiden who was laying down, who had died. She wailed into my chest, I embraced her. I held her tightly as she clutched onto Allison's top that I was wearing. It felt wrong to call it mine. I knew Lydia liked Aiden, it was clear but she was so closed off with her feelings. She didn't even open up to me about them but her cries, the pain in them. She clearly loves him, and I know that feeling all the well and the pain it brings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 2.2K 32
'you smell funny thanks?' Where Stiles Stilinski finds comfort in the newest supernatural in Beacon Hills. (Season 2-season3b Stiles Stilinski x male...
68.5K 1.7K 15
Tyler Adams was never that interested in making friends, or joining sports. He was all about finishing school, earning money, and taking care of his...
5.9K 166 21
Katherine Lightwood the girl who left Beacon Hills a year ago with her family try to control her powers. She left her best friends Scott Mccall and...
1.3M 42.2K 45
HOSTAGE [ BOOK TWO ] โœง WARNING: SMUT Harper Verum's sophomore year had not turned out at all how she expected it to. In fact, everything changed last...