Love Me Harder

By reidsstories17

Y/n has been apart of the BAU for 3 years now. She has gotten close with most of the team, except Spencer. I... More

Authors note:)
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chaper nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Authors note
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five

Chapter nine

3.6K 46 182
By reidsstories17

Surprisingly you woke up a lot earlier than normal... normal being before Spencer. Considering the night you had last night, you don't blame him. You glance over at the clock, "8:00 am how the fuck am I up so early," you laugh rubbing you eyes, sitting up on the couch. Maybe it's because the couch was really uncomfortable, or maybe your dreams of Spencer were getting too intense. Either way you stood up and made your way over to the kitchen. You poured yourself a glass of water and decided it would be fun if you made him breakfast, I mean what else were you supposed to do?

You started off cooking some delicious bacon and chopping them up, mixing them in with some scrambled eggs. You then made some toast and finished it off making some small pancakes. You turned around to put all of the food on to both of your plates. The song Born This Way by Lady Gaga was for some reason stuck in your head. You hum the beat of the song and sway your hips to the rhythm. 

You finished getting both plates ready and turned back around to see Spencer sitting there watching you.

"AH, jesus Spence you scared me," you say catching your breath and putting the dishes in the dishwasher.

"Sorry i couldn't bring myself to say anything, you looked to cute dancing around in my shirt," he says staring at your body, licking his lips.

" Well i woke up really early for some reason and decided to make us some breakfast" you smile handing him his plate of food.

"You cooked all of this?" you nod at him, " I didn't know you could cook"

" my mom taught me how when i was really little. She loved to cook, she would cook all day everyday just because she loved too."

"Well i'm glad she did cause this is amazing, thank you" he says shoving his face full of food. You both scarf the food down, finishing it within a matter of minutes. Spencer grabbed both of your dishes and went to clean them off.

"Do you have any plans for the day?" he asked you

"No, why"

" Well i was wondering if you wanted to maybe stay here and maybe watch a movie and order some sushi?"

" I would love to" you walk over to him, throwing you hands around his waist and hugging him from the back. He turns around and hugs you back. You both just stayed there for a little bit, not saying anything but just admiring the time in each other's arms.

" what movie did you wanna watch," you say looking up at him

"I mean Star Trek is always a good idea, and there is multiple movies"

" Let's do it" you cheer

You both grab blankets and head over to the couch. You sat down and balled your legs up into your chest and lean down laying your head on Spencer's shoulder. He puts one arm around you and pulls up the movie. Throughout the movie you couldn't help but look at him, like how could someone look this good in the morning. His face was glowing, and his hair all fluffed and tangly, wow i really scored on the whole fuck buddies thing. You laugh to yourself and return to watching the movie.

After the first movie Spencer ordered some sushi and you both ate it and watched the second one, and so on.

After many hours you looked at the clock. 7pm. You look up at Spence placing a hand on his chest.

"Hey I think i'm gonna go home and get ready"

"Ready for what?" he questions

"we are going out with the team tonight remember, i'm picking you up."

"oh no i don't know"

"too bad, i'm not taking no as an answer. I'm gonna go get ready and i'm gonna come pick you up at 8:45 and if you're not ready, i'll drag you out" you smile

"okay, okay fine"

"great I'll see you soon" you begin to stand up and pack your things. He follows you to the door, seeing you out. You turn to face him and cup his cheek kissing him lightly. He grabs your chin and tilts your head away to whisper in your ear.

"Don't ever tell me what to do again, or i'll have to punish you"

"is that a promise?" you asked biting your lip and waving goodbye, walking out the door.

~~~
When you get home you quickly shower, do your makeup and hair, and pick out your outfit. You did a light smokey eye with a dark red lip, and curled your hair. As for your clothes you picked out a form fitting silver dress that stopped mid thigh. You picked out some dark red heels, grabbed your things and drive back to Spencer's house.

You walk up to his apartment and knock on his door.

Spencer kept it kinda casual. He wore nice black dress pants, a purple button up, of course, and a black jacket over the top of it. He still looked hot as hell.

"Wow-you uh- you look- i mean you look breathtaking Y/n" he says speechless. His eyes scan your figure practically undressing you with his eyes.

"Thanks genius, you too" you blush

"sure you don't wanna just stay behind" he says shutting his apartment door

"nice try genius but i already promised Penelope. Don't you you'll get alll of me tonight" you say winking at him

"i look forward to it" he says gripping your ass as you make your way to your car.

You both arrive at the club and get inside. It smelled of alcohol and sweat and you realized how long it's been since you've been to the club. You get excited as you see your entire team already seated at the bar, you take Spencers hand and run over to them.

"There they are!!" Derek cheers

"Here we are, and i don't know bout you guys but i'm ready to get shit faced" you laugh

"oh yeahhhh, BRING ON THE SHOTS!" Penelope shouted.

You all started off strong with some tequila shots. Everyone took around 6 or 7 except for Spencer who was your designated driver for the night. You then calm down and move to beer, and when you get drunk you get very flirtatious. You all moved to a booth, you sat in between Spencer, who was sitting on the edge, and Emily.

"ooo I have an amazing idea, let's play truth or dare" Penelope says excitingly

"Isn't that a kids game?" Spencer questions

"Not the way we play pretty boy" you chuckle, grabbing his thigh making eye contact with him

"Okay ill go first" penelope says snaking the table, "Hotch, truth or dare?"

"truth" Hotch says nervously

"where is the craziest place you've had sex" he blushes, getting embarrassed.

"I can't answer that, you guys are my team" he explains

"Yeah which is exactly why you should answer it" Penelope says

"Okay okay fine, craziest place i've had sex was the BAU bathroom"

The whole team screams in shock and disgust laughing hysterically

" Okay Hotch your up" Penelope says to him, catching her breath from laughing so hard

"okayy Y/n, Truth or dare?" he asks you

"Dare" you say smirking at him

"i dare you to make out with Prentiss"

You shrug and look at her for consent, she nods and you lean in pressing your lips against hers. You both open your mouths exploring each others mouths with your tongues. You grab her face and pull her closer to you deepening the kiss. She brings her hand down to you ass, griping it tightly making you moan in her mouth. You both continue on panting and kissing each other passionately before you take her bottom lip in between your teeth and pulling on it ending the kiss. You both bow jokingly and the entire team claps not knowing what to do.

"That was probably the hottest thing i've ever seen" Derek says basically drooling

You look over at Spencer who's jaw was on the floor. You look down at the bulge in his pants and chuckle before shaking your hand down to his thigh and palming his dick under the table causing him to jolt.

The night continued on with a bunch of dares. You got to watch Derek make out with a random girl and Spencer do awkward dance moves.

"Alright Y/n your turn. Truth or dare" JJ asks you

"Dare" you say smirking at her

"Alright, I dare you to give Spencer a lap dance" she says winking at Spencer

"OOOOO" the whole team laughs

"i mean if it's alright with Spencer" you look at him, he blushes and nods. You walk out of the booth and pull up a chair right in front on it motioning for Spencer to come sit down.

~~~
AUTHORS NOTE;
ooo some sexy shit is about to go downnn!
Next chapter is coming out very very soon so stay alert!
WE ARE NOW AT 1k READS!! THATS CRAZY!!!
I love you guys literally so much. thank youuu all<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.7K 2.9K 31
After her sudden departure from the BAU, Y/N and Spencer have spent the last four years apart, yet somehow, they keep finding their way back to each...
690K 20.7K 33
Spencer Reid has always felt alone. He's grown accustomed to it, so it doesn't really bother him. But when someone he recognizes from his past start...
1.9M 38K 34
✧ -"Closing your eyes, you think of the man who's holding you; what he's been through...you and Spencer Reid are two broken people just trying to put...
71.6K 1.3K 30
Y/n's trauma leads to her fallout and Spencer's relapse. After an altercation at work Y/n decides to disappear, leaving Spencer alone. After years of...