Saiki K's Life Just Got Worse

Від crack-alackin

-✧・゚: *✧・゚:* - Saiki K's life just got worse. Hairo, the one to blame, royally messed up. Stemming from a sin... Більше

01: Pilot.

02: Practice

278 14 12
Від crack-alackin

underlined and italics: saiki speaking directly to tsukishima.

______________________________

Tsukishima, or rather Kusuo rubbed his temples, a slight headache forming. He could faintly hear a voice in the back of his head that’s most definitely not his. Ignoring it for now he continued to brush his teeth, not knowing what was going to happen. Spitting out the toothpaste he sighed glaring at his ‘own’ reflection though it wasn't actually his. 

Having stared at the mirror for too long he turned to leave the bathroom when it was forced open by a boy who had dark green hair and freckles(maybe acne scars?). 

TSUKISHIMA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WE’RE GONNA BE LATE FOR PRACTICE!” The boy shouted at him, grabbing his wrist. Of course, not realizing it Kusuo attempted to communicate telepathically. 

‘Who’re you?’ He asked, looking down at the green haired male. 

Tsukki? Why are you staring at me like that?” Sweat-dropping Kusuo remembered something. He couldn’t talk telepathically in other peoples bodies. The voice he heard earlier yelled something loudly, his annoyance growing faster by the minute. There he was, thrown into a universe he knew nothing about. He could simply go back. But then again he didn’t know how. 

YAMAGUCHI’ The voice screamed to break his thoughts. That must be what the boy’s name was. Forcing his lips to move he let out a sentence. 

Sorry Yamaguchi. Just got distracted. Let’s go.” Thankfully, Yamaguchi understood and pulled Saiki out the door, down some hallways and out the front door of the house he was staying in. 

‘I don’t know who you are or why you’re in my body, but you really suck at communicating. What, were you raised under a rock? Jeez.’ An irk formed at the corner of Saiki’s forehead as he heard the message the voice relayed to him. He didn’t like the person he took over and he knew the person knew. After all, this ‘Tsukishima’ could hear his own thoughts. Saiki’s thoughts. That unnerved him a little. He couldn’t read Tsukishima’s thoughts but he could read Saiki’s. Now he was on the receiving end of his own powers. How unlucky.

The voice returned. ‘Powers? Won't you explain ANY of this?!’ Ah. Right. Saiki relayed his introduction to the voice. His life, and how this had happened. It wouldn’t hurt, and a lot less questions would be asked. Of course, the blonde boy had to make his life hard and blatantly refused to believe him even though he wasn’t even the one in control of his body.

You know Tsukki, I could just throw your body off a cliff if I wanted to.’ There was a heavy silence for a moment before Saiki continued. ‘But I won’t because that would kill you and possibly me- The silence continued. It was obvious Tsukishima wasn’t going to help him. How troublesome. Noticing he was still being dragged, Saiki-shima pulled his hand away. A voice spoke up, taunting and judgy.

Wow, sir all-powerful can’t even handle human contact! How pathetic.’

Oh. So now he decides to speak.

Good observation, Holmes.

'While you’re still talking, mind to tell me something about you? Unless you’d like to let your friends know that you’ve been possessed.' Saiki asked the… voice? Conscience? Who knows. Kusuo blinked over at the brown haired boy walking beside him. Yamaguchi, the name was. He seemed close with Tsukki. Maybe a childhood friend? Or lover. Saiki wasn’t one to judge, after all. A feeling of annoyance (one belonging to previously mentioned voice) spoke up.

Childhood friend. Hate to tell you, I don’t like men. Or people.’

Fair enough. The former psychic now came back into reality. Yamaguchi was staring at him out of the corner of his eye. Was he being suspicious? ‘Make a comment about the staring, idiot. Have you no idea of my personality so far?’ Saiki’s lip twitched.

Do you need something, Yamaguchi? Or am I that interesting.” Saiki spoke, with his new voice. This seemed to edge down the questioning boy. He blinked.

Nothing. Sorry, Tsukki!”

Tch.”

The walk lasted longer than Saiki would've been happy with. It was almost awkward, seeing as Saiki did not know Yamaguchi as well as Tsukishima had. Sun having barely risen, Kusuo felt the stiffness of his bones. Another reason why he refused sports. Not that he could get tired by them, though.

Taking a moment to get himself used to the new appearance and how the lanky and long limbs moved. He seemed about 180-ish cm(about 6'0). Blonde and terribly cut hair. 'Shut up, you body possessing idiot! You're the one in my body!' 'You say as if I CHOSE it.'

A few blocks away from them was a school. The sign before it read ‘Karasuno High School’. Huh. Why would they be at school this early? ‘Didn’t you listen to Yamaguchi? Practice, moron. We do Volleyball. I hope you're decent, because I’m not losing my starting position.’ This… this would go badly. Saiki had barely been able to throw a ball with his powers. He could, but it was hard to control how strong. He had little to no clue how a normal person would do such a thing. Much less a game. Good grief, what a time this would be. Kusuo couldn’t help but wonder how long he’d be cursed here. ‘Hopefully not long.’ Shut up. 

They made their way there in silence and as they walked in no one was there besides a few teachers and students from various clubs.

A bald delinquent looking teen swung on a door, obviously waiting for them. ‘Well? Hurry up. You’re already late as it is. You gonna ruin my reputation more?’ Ignoring the invasive thought he sped up, keeping his normal poker face. Passing the bald man he stepped into the gym, only to come face to face with an angry looking man with blonde hair, smoker breath, and a headband. His first thought was simple. Ew. Bowing down, he apologized, earning a few strange glances from people around the gym. One person in particular caught his eye, a small orange headed boy who somewhat resembled a shrimp.

You need something shrimpy?” Yes. He said that of his own accord. ‘Wow, didn’t know you could tease someone.’ The disembodied voice said. Even though he couldn’t see Tsukishima he knew from his tone of voice he was mocking him, as much as he could not having a face and all anymore.

YOU’RE LATE TSUKISHIMA. 5 LAPS NOW! You join him, Yamaguchi.” The angry blonde man- ‘Coach Ukai.’ -Coach Ukai barked at them, annoyance obvious in his voice. Kusuo complied, not wanting to anger him more. ‘Is someone scared of an old man? You must be more pitiful than I thought you were.’ Saiki didn’t respond, though the teenage conscience already knew the teasing was aggravating the blonde (technically pink, but he didn't know that.) haired boy. 'Your hair is pink? Oh, god, you're just begging to be messed with. How stupid. Are you a My-Little-Pony?' 

Kusuo flicked his own temple as he ran, a gesture that caused an even more confused look from Tadashi. Ignoring him, the former psychic took a look at each member of the team present. Tsukishima, being the slightest bit helpful for a second, provided names and his own titles for each. Good on him? ‘I try.’ Now, usually, Saiki wouldn’t have broken a sweat at the ten laps. Sweating was disgusting, he decided, feeling heavy by the fifth one. 

'You talk as if you've actually never sweat?' I'm in your head, Saiki glared internally, some people truly never have common sense. 'Common? Psychics aren't very common, Moron.'

Kusuo welcomed the last step of the laps with vigor, panting heavily. The only hope he still had over the new universe is that it wouldn't be a cliche. He'd dealt with that once. 

"-ello? TSUKKI!" Tadashi's voice brought him away from his mind. Again. "Are you alright today? You've been off!"

"Shut up, Yamaguchi." Tsukishima(Saiki ver.) responded with a glare.

"Sorry, Tsukki!"

 The short ginger one bounced over to them as well, "Yeah! You've barely made any comments, and you seem like you're gonna die from a few laps-

Brown eyes held a murderous glare, cutting off Hinata. How annoying was this team? 'You've no clue how bad.' Raising up to his new height again, Saiki walked over to where the rest of the team was gathered. The grey-haired vice captain- Sugawara -waved his hand to get closer. Kusuo merely nodded, forgetting character as he took a few steps into the group. Suga paused, before smiling('Was it that big of an accomplishment?') and resting a hand on his shoulder. 

Daichi spoke up, "Alright, listen up. Aoba Johsai's practice match with us is in two days,"

Saiki hoped he'd be gone before then. Tsukishima's voice agreed. 

"So we've got to make this practice count. Split it up half and half as usual. We'll run a quick game, and then break into drills." 

Saiki-shima nodded at that, before following Tanaka- 'Other side.'  Right. His lower lip twitched, he desperately hated feeling normal, yet at the same time it was nice? Not having thoughts crowd your head, and all. 

'I'm still present.' Minus him. That would be a downside. 'You think your side is the bad one?! My body's been possessed, for God's sake!'

It wasn't as if Saiki wanted to be in this situation either.

"Alright! Send a good serve, Kageyama!" Sugawara shouted, from the other side of the net.

"Don't flub it, King." Saiki taunted, the words feeling wrong in his mouth. His hands were positioned as best they could be with disembodied instructions.

The resounding smack flickered through the gym, Kusuo flinching slightly. It was like a trigger. Gym shoes and shouts of 'Nice Kill!' 'One-Touch!' and other terms filled his ears. He didn't understand the half of them.

Ball after ball had been spiked, blocked, received, and served. When the shrimp and king had pulled the quick, Kusuo visibly jaw-dropped. That was hard to explain away. Was he certain this universe didn't possess psychics? The thought had him shivering.

'On your right, you Psychic Moron! Cross shot!'

Responding immediately, Kusuo swung his arms and jumped, slamming the opposing spike down. A look of surprise crossed his own face. What was the tightening in his chest? Feeling his lips curl up, Saiki stopped playing his part and laughed out loud. It was an almost crazed sound, masochistic. Luckily for the blond, they took it as arrogant. Baldie across from him cursed.

"Damn you, Tsukishima!" He landed, and trudged over to his side. Saiki, however, received a slap on his back. He paid it no mind and merely stared at the reddened hand. How cliche. Whipping his head to see who had pat him, he met eyes with Yamaguchi.

"Nice block!" The grin was blinding, god, were expressions always like this? X-ray vision must have been a curse.

"Whatever." Seemed to be all Kusuo could come up with. Was he having heart problems?

'And you called this cliche? Listen to yourself.' Saiki decided not to respond

"Stingy-shima, rotate already! It's your serve now!" Hinata called, shoving the blonde.

A glare thrown at him, Kusuo moved to grab the ball. Now, he couldn't hide with reflexes. This had to be him. How annoying; this would suck entirely. It almost surprised him how quickly this had come.

'Calm yourself down, psychic. All you have to do is throw the ball up, and hit it as hard as you can.'

Blink. Tsukishima... the most unhelpful body he could've taken, was giving advice?! And support?! 'WILL YOU SHUT UP AND SERVE THE DAMN BALL!'

Shaking his head with shock, Saiki focused in. He couldn't rely on powers. A snicker passed his lips.

Throw the ball up. His glasses-clad eyes followed it without break. This hit would have to count, powers don't work here. Break the ball. Saiki's shoulders squared as his feet followed the swing, and slammed directly into the speeding sphere.

TWEEEEET! A dirty blonde- Kinoshita -blew the whistle. Out.

Kusuo's borrowed lips twisted, his hands balling before letting go. "Shit."
Annoyance bubbled within him, normal feelings were so overwhelming. The blonde in his head had gone oddly silent, before speaking hesitantly.

'Nice home run..? You for sure will need practice.'

'Practice on what?'

'For one, learning to imitate me. Second, reaching my skill level in volleyball.' A long pause. 'And lastly, getting used to being human.'

_______________________

Haha Saiki feelings go brr. Cliche feeling moments 💓💓. Anyway, first full chapter! Whoooo!

Im getting too excited for the Aoba Johsai(Seijoh) match. Hhng.

2120 words, minus the a/n.

~ crack-alackin.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

152K 16.9K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
68.9K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
438K 11.4K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
930K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.