Wattpad Books Presents

By WattpadBooks

Welcome to Wattpad Books! Here you can find all of the titles that we have published or will be publishing. W... More

The QB Bad Boy and Me
Trapeze
What Happened That Night
Cupid's Match
Saving Everest
I'm a Gay Wizard
She's With Me
Given
The Opposite of Falling Apart
Confessions About Colton
Lab Partners
The Invincible Summer of Juniper Jones
Night Owls and Summer Skies
The Summer I Drowned
The Summer of '98
Entwined
The Bro Code
Historically Inaccurate
The Bad Boy and the Tomboy
I'm a Gay Wizard in the City of the Nightmare King
Stay With Me
Given by Nandi Taylor [Paperback Edition]
The Famoux by Kassandra Tate
Revenge of the Sluts by Natalie Walton
Fight For Her by Liz Plum
Down World by Rebecca Phelps
Homewrecker by Deanna Cameron
Never Kiss Your Roommate by Philline Harms
Along for the Ride by Rachel Meinke
Creatures of the Night by Grace Collins
Swallow by Sam Schill
The Hoodie Girl by Yuen Wright
Big Boned by Jo Watson

What Happened That Night by Deanna Cameron [Paperback Edition]

241 9 1
By WattpadBooks

The paperback edition of What Happened That Night by Deanna Cameron — AKA @LyssFrom1996 — will be available on April 13, 2021. Order your copy from Wattpad Books today!

She has a million and one secrets. And only one is about who killed Griffin Tomlin.

Four months after the murder of golden-boy Griffin Tomlin, the entire town of Shiloh is still in shock. For Clara Porterfield, the world has crumbled into a million chaotic pieces.

At home, her sister awaits trial for Griffin's murder, her mother obsessively digs in a dead garden, and her father lives in perpetual denial.

At school, Clara is haunted by her classmates' morbid stares and the unspoken questions they are too afraid to ask.

And deep inside, Clara holds a truth she isn't ready to face—and it could explain what really happened the night of Griffin's murder.

What reviewers have to say:

Goodreads user Selena wrote "Very clever writing with so many amazing characters. This is a very clever, and well thought out book."

Goodreads user Erin wrote "Oh Deanna Cameron, where you have been all my life? "What Happened That Night" has everything I didn't know I was missing. Female psychopaths, murder, sibling relationships and sexual assault are just some of the topics in Cameron's gritty, intense and powerful new novel."

About Deanna Cameron:

Deanna Cameron began posting her stories on Wattpad under the pseudonym, LyssFrom1996, when she was just sixteen years old. Since then her debut novel, What Happened That Night, has been published in North America and France, after gaining over a million reads on Wattpad. Originally born in Canada, Deanna now attends university in Western New York and writes in the early hours of the morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346 23 6
The Wattpad Guide to getting thousands of reads! First, readers have to SEE your books before they can READ them. This short guide shows you how...
19 13 14
Travel around the world, connect with your family and make exciting new discoveries with our suggestions for kick-starting your reading habit this ye...
343K 3.5K 73
Are you tired of searching for good books to read? If you're trying to find books on wattpad that are worth staying up all night for, to know what's...
1.3K 331 37
Memories are dangerous, emotions are forbidden, and love is out of the question... ............... #1 in #TEENREADS on 15-12-18 #3 in DEADGIRL on 29...