Incorrect gg things(2)

By Im_cutting_onions

i recommend that you read book one first (Not all are original,credits to their owners)join them on their adv... More

hey
ariel(bp)
shopping list(loona)
phones(iz)
elsa(tw)
blood(rv)
rob(itz)
Kidnapper(iz)
90 degrees(tw)
kill(loona)
Mr cuddles(iz)
maknaes and leaders (3)
baby mina(tw)
quiet(itz)
Group1
Group2
Group3
babysitting(iz)
Jokes(tw)
Group 4 (end)
called(loona)
kids
milk(iz,tw,itz,bp)
aespa(rv)
fruit(bp)
funny(rv)
joyri(rv)
fall(iz)
the squad
the squad(2)
the squad(3)
the squad(4)
the squad(5)
killer(iz)
rosé(bp)
cookies(loona)
yeri(rv)
wonyoung(iz)
the meeting
the babies pt 1 (loona,rv,bp)
the babies pt 1(iz,itz,tw)
the babies pt 2(loona,itz)
the babies pt 2(rv,iz)
the babies pt 2(bp,tw)
summon
leader things
kim lip
common sense
Christmas disaster pt1
goods
Yeojin
advice (aespa and rv)
head count(aespa)
winter(aespa)
guilty (everglow)
fall in love?(mamamoo)
love(rv)
forgetting(everglow)
bad girls(loona)
clone(tw)
ryulia(itz)
moonbyul(mamamoo)
2yeon(feat.jyp artists )
hyewon(iz)
Lisa
overcharged
valentines
A/N izone
lullaby lady(iz)
Leg day(loona)
Water[everglow]
good wife(mamamoo)
phone(rv)
satanise(stayc)
Bio (itz)
problem(bp)
Jitzu
ID(iz)
Positivity (aespa)
Scared(mamamoo)
smell(everglow)
Hot chocolate (twice)
Neck(itz)
Maknae Lina(aespa)
Dora(bp)
English(rv)
bad day(loona)
Hwasa
bird(iz)
Announcement
poll
Sleep(everglow)
Bag(Dc ft. loona)
tik tok(rv)
Moonbyul
The babies (loona)
Haseul
the babies pt3 (rv,bp)
Bells (dc)
Fire trucks (bp)
PTT loona
Feet (Kard)
Lia(itz) + 1 year anniversary
Magic(everglow)
Grammar (mamamoo)
Kids updated
Drunk? (iz)
Its'C (weekly)
Short:a presentation(dc,twice)
Money(rv)
pOsiTivItY(mamamoo)
Roll?(twice)
Izonee :D
Weapon(loona)
One thing (itz)
Burn( +1)
Xiaorina (gp99)
Gay
Quiet (fromis9)
chair
Jdjdjdjdjd

Christmas disaster pt 2

787 28 63
By Im_cutting_onions

At the mall,hitomi and hyunjin were busy at the bakery buying all the bread they can get their hands on while nako an heejin were strolling around the aisle picking out chips,sodas and beer(picked out by hyunjin)

"Omg look they have Christmas bread."Hitomi said.

"We should get two of those,oh look they also have candy cane bread."Hyunjin said

Meanwhile at the supermarket:
"Ooh look pringles."Nako said as she reached for the top shelf.Only to be hit by reality.Nako tried tip toeing,climbing the shelves, jumping but the shelf was just too high.Eventually she called for heejin to assist.Climbing onto heejins shoulders.Nako balanced herself and reach for the pringles.

"Hurry up nako i think im about to fall."Heejin said as her legs started shaking.

"Chill out i almost got the chips.Now what flavour?Original, Cheese,Spicy-"

"NAKO!"

"Okay,okay."Nako took one of each flavour and threw them into the cart as if they were basketballs and the cart was the hoop.But she accidentally knock over another can of pringles onto the floor.

Heejin was struggling to balance and constantly paced back and forth leaning to the side.Unfortunately she had stepped on the pringles can nako knocked over and fell,dragging nako with her.Nako closed her eyes and braced for impact but she landed on something.

"Huh that was a soft landing."Nako said.

"Nako get off me."Heejin said.Apparently Nako had landed on top of heejin cushion ing her fall.

"Oh eheh."

Meanwhile in the kitchen of the iz dorm.The 7 girls were busy baking and decorating the cookies.Chaewon and Minju worked on baking all the cookies.Chuulip made the frosting and decorated the cookies while Eunbi and Vivi cut the cookies into little Christmas trees and snowflakes.

Haseul had just finish putting the first floor of gingerbread house together and drew a heart on the roof.

"Ooh cookie."Yeojin said and reach out to grab a piece of the gingerbread tree.Only to be smacked in the head by Haseul.

"No cookies till Christmas."Haseul said and continued working on the gingerbread house.
Yeojin:*pouts*

"Min min try this one."Chaewon said offering a cookie that they had made.

"Why do they get a cookie than."

"Cause they made the cookie yeojin,now go and help out with the decorations."Haseul said.

"Why should i decorate when we have to take it down in two days."

"Than why should i feed you if your gonna die anyway."Vivi replied while cutting a cookie into the shape of a Christmas tree.

"Point taken,I'll go decorate now bye."

(Don't mess with Vivi)

"Shouldn't we hang the stockings a little more to the right?"Gowon asked holding one of the Christmas stocking.

"Nah it should go more to the left."Hyejoo said.

"Nah your both wrong let me do it."Yena said.

"I don't think we should let the duck do it."Sakura said.

"Why not it can't be that bad."Yuri said.

"She might hang the stockings on the ceiling fan again."Hyewon said.

"Fine fine you do it than hyewon."Yena tossed the stockings to hyewon.

"I think you should let the other hyewon do it."Hyewon said and passed the stockings back to hyejoo and gowon.

Yujin and yeorry were hanging little snowman they had made around the house.

"I hope they come back with the tree soon."Choerry said.

"They will besides its not like it will all be sold out right."Yujin said.

"I can't belive it."Yves said.

"Its all sold out."Jinsoul said.

"Not one tree left."Chaeyeon said scanning the area.Chaeyeon had spotted another tree and quickly ran towards it,the others followed behind.

The tree had orange leaves and was just an inch taller than wonyoung.

"I see why no one wanted it."Wonyoung said.

"Well we'll have to go with it."Yves said as they went to pay for the tree.

"Ok so we got the tree for loona,what about the izone's Christmas tree?"Jinsoul asked.

All the tree shops had ran out of Christmas trees leaving them struggling to think of another way to find a tree.Just than Chaeyeon had saw a shop that was selling Christmas tree costumes near them.Chaeyeon signalled Yvessoul on the shop and pointed to Wonyoung who was staring off into a distance.

Yves had also seen the shop and immediately understood Chaeyeons plan except for Jinsoul.

"Wait why are we going into that costume shop."Jinsoul asked.

"We're gonna get a Christmas tree costume and convince Wonyoung to wear it."Yves explained.After buying the clothes the group headed home but before entering the dorm...

"Hey Wonyoung you need to wear this."Yves said holding up the costume.

"Isn't that the Christmas tree costume i wore as a penalty during the mafia game."Wonyoung asked.

"Yup it is."Chaeyeon said.

"Yea im not wearing that."

"Yes you are."

"Nooo,why me T-T."

"Cause your the size of a tree."Jinsoul remarked.The trio started to slowly corner Wonyoung.

"Uh-uh LOOK ITS MNET."Wonyoung shouted while pointing behind them.Resulting in the three of them to turn around in disgust thinking they would see Mnet the snake and were surprised to see nothing but a cat sleeping in a cardboard box.

Chaeyeon:theres nothing ther-
Wonyoung:*runs*
Chaeyeon:this little shi-
[Yves,Jinsoul and Chaeyeon chases after Wonyoung]

Meanwhile 18 girls are soaring through the skies towards their first stop.Secret number's dorm.

"Alright park the sleigh near the window,careful we don't want to get sued."Jihyo said.The sleigh was parked right next to the window so that it will be easier to get in.

"Good luck guys."Rosé said.

"Don't fuck up."Jeongyeon warned.

After snapping her fingers the window to the dorm unlocked.Lisa lifted up the window and entered the dorm quietly to not wake anyone up.Jihyo,Jennie,Yeri,tzuyu and Irene soon followed.Each of them carrying presents for the Secret number members.

The dorm was decorated with snowflakes and was neat and tidy.The girls placed the presents under the tree,and immediately went back out the window one by one.However as Lisa was getting out-

"What that noise coming from?Soodam is that you?"Léa said as she walked towards the living room.

"Hurry up you hag."Yeri whispered yelled at Lisa.

"Im trying."Lisa said.

"Fuck."Yeri cursed and push Lisa out the window before jumping out the window and onto the sleigh.

"Hurry they're coming."Lisa said.And they sped off to their next location.

"Yes unnie."Soodam said while coming out from her room yawning.

"Oh nevermind than go back to sleep."Léa said.She entered the living room and looked around and found an open window and a footprint below it.

"Thats odd?"Léa thought.

"Its probably nothing."Léa closed the window and went back to her room.

"That was close."Yeri said.

"Why did you push me out of the window."Lisa asked

"I could've died."

"I had too she was coming,plus if i didn't we both would have died."

"Turn right and than make a left."Mina said.Jeongyeon and the others followed Mina's instructions and arrived at their next stop.Stayc's dorm.

Once Jihyo had entered through the window,she immediately told everyone to be quiet.They were confused,until they entered the dorm.Stayc's dorm was also decorated.However the members were asleep on the floor with Sumin and Seun wearing a funny alien suit.

They quickly and quietly placed the presents below the tree and made their way to the window.At that moment Sieun woke up.Irene immediately told everyone to hide behind the counch.Sieun got up and stretched.

"Aigoo they all fell asleep on the floor."Sieun whispered,fangirling over her members.

"I should get some blankets."Sieun mumbled to herself before walking to her bedroom.

"Nows our chance,hurry."Jennie said as they all bolted towards the window and climbed onto the sleigh.

"How many houses do we have left?"Seulgi asked.

"Just a few more,turn left guys."Wendy said.Soon they arrived at their next location.æspa's dorm.

Like the previous dorms,æspas dorm was decorated all ready for Christmas.After placing the gifts they were about to leave when.

"Wh-who are you?"Winter asked.

Lisa cursed mentally and was about to run off when Irene and Yeri waved at Winter who waved back.

"Hey why are you eating those at night."Yeri asked pointing to the can of pink pringles in Winters hand.

"Please don't tell Karina."Winter pleaded.

"Oh sneaky ay?"Tzuyu said

"I was hungry."

"Can i have one."Seulgi asked peeping her head through the window.

"Me too."Momo yelled from outside the window.Winter gave Seulgi a can of pink pringles to share with the rest since evryone wanted some.

"Now we better be off."Irene said while ushering everyone back to the sleigh.

"Now we're going to,the Itzy dorm."Wendy said.

"Oh i know the way."Nayeon said.

"How?"Joy asked.

"I go there all the time to check on them so I've memorized the way."

"Is that the last stop?"Joy asked.All the running in reindeer costume is tiring her out.I mean why wouldn't it.

"There are two groups left on the list,but it says they're staying together so that would be the last stop."Mina said.

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

"Finally done!"Eunbi shouted after cutting the last cookie.

"My hands hurt."Kim lip complained rubbing her wrist.

"NOW I CAN EAT THE FROSTING!"Chuu shouted in her high pitch voice,attacking kim lip's ears.

"I don't think im gonna eat any cookies after this,i never knew baking cookies would be so tiring." Chaewon said.

"Low battery."Vivi said in her android voice.

"HYEJOO DO YOU KNOW WHERE VIVI'S CHARGER IS!"Haseul yelled.

"ITS IN YOUR PURSE UNNIE!"Hyejoo replied.

"Shes a robot?"Minju asked

"Android."Kim lip said.

"Yup but the only difference is that shes battery powered everything else its the same as you."Haseul said while plugging Vivi to the battery.

"Interesting."Eunbi said.
"The only robot we have is that eating machine over there."Eunbi pointed to a certain cake lover who was swiping a cookie.

"HEY I WORKED ON THOSE GIVE THEM BACK!"Minju shouted before running after her.While chasing after the cake lover,Minju stepped on a stocking before falling.

"Minjugatto."Chaewon said before running to help her girlfriend.

"HEY KIDS HYEWON HAS COOKIES!"Eunbi yelled.

"COOKIES!"Yujin exlaimed.

"NO FAIR."Yeojin shouted.

"UNNIE GIVE ME ONE."Choerry said while running towards hyewon.Hyewon quickly gathered the cookies she stole and ran.

"HYEWON COME BACK."Yena yelled before chasing after her accompanied by the trio.Yuri could only sighed at her duck girlfriend running with the maknaes for cookies.

"This childish duck."Sakura said shaking her head at Yena's childishness.

"Yea by shes my childish duck."Yuri said.

"Lovebirds."Hyejoo said.

"What about you and me than."Gowon said causing the wolf too look away and blush.

"WE'RE BACK."Hyunjin shouted while hugging all the bread she and hitomi bought.

"Woah thats a lot of bread."Sakura said while helping hyunjin carry the bread to the kitchen.

"You can never have too much bread."Hitomi said while carrying a bag full of more bread and chips.

"They pretty much raided the bread store."Heejin said while carrying the drinks.

"We got some chips too."Nako said while holding up a bag full of chips.

"Wheres Hyewon?"Hitomi asked.
"She would usually come running whem she finds out we got the s-"

"SNACKS!"At that moment Hyewon came running and shouting for the snacks accompanied by the three maknaes and Yena.

"Didn't you already had the cookies."Vivi asked while charging.

"THEY ate it."Hyewon pointed to the maknaes and Yena who had cookie crumbs on their faces.

"Oh snacks."Yeojin said.

"Nope no more snacks you already ate the cookies."Haseul said.

"Where are the others,they should be home by now"Eunbi said.Just than the doorbell rang.Choerry went to answer the door only to be greeted by a bright orange tree.

"Hey sorry we're late."Yves said as she and Jinsoul carried the tree inside.

"They were sold out and we only managed to get this one."Jinsoul said as she and Yves placed the tree down mear the window.

"Oh,i hope theres enough space we got a lot of presents."Eunbi said.

"Thats why we got a solution."Chaeyeon said.

"Right Wonyoung."

"Wonyoung get inside."

"No,i look ridiculous."Wonyoung replied hiding near the doorway.

"You wore this before remember."

"It was a penalty."

The rest just watched as Chaeyeon communicated with the door.

"Don't make me drag you in."

"LET MEEEE IIIIN."Haseul sang.

Chaeyeon dragged Wonyoung in,despite the maknae fighting back.

"So we got a Wonyoung tree."Chaeyeon said.

"I did not agree to this."Wonyoung said while pouting.

"Cuteee~"The izone members cooed at Wonyoung's cuteness.

"Time to decorate the the tree."Chaeyeon said while waving a bag full of Christmas tree decorations.

"So we'll each decorate our own groups tree than."Eunbi said.As the izone members rushed to decorate Wonyoung with Christmas ornaments.

Loona decorated the tree with different colour ornaments and ribbons.Yeojin went to the tree to put the star on top.Only to be faced with the harsh reality.

"I can't reach."Yeojin said while struggling to put the star on the tree.

"Here,get on."Hyunjin said as she carried yeojin on her shoulders so the latter would be able to put the star.

Meanwhile izone was having a blast decorating their maknae with hearts and snowflakes.

Once they were done decorating their tree there only one thing left to do.

"KARAOKE TIME!"Chuu yelled while passing the mics to the members.The members had a good time screaming to songs and singing Christmas carols.Their neighbour not so much but they didn't mind as Izone gave them all earmuffs so that they wouldn't be affected by the noise.

(you guys can guess who said what)

"1,2,3 GO STARLIGHT STARLIGHT WITH YOU SHINING IN MY MIND."

"SHOOT TAKE A PANAROMA."

"YENA GET OFF THE COUNTER."

"GOWON GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THE KITCHEN."

"PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR LIKE YOU JUST DON'T CARE BITCHES."

"OH NO YEOJINS HIGH ON SODA."

"ANNYEONG CLEO-"

"CHUU STOP."

"HYEWON STOP EATING ALL THE CAKE."

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP PUT YOUR HANDS UP."

"SAY OH MY GOD,HES A REALLY BAD BOY."

"OOOOOH.YEAAHHH"

"Error Error Vivi overcharged."

"THIS IS FOR BBC WHO WON'T GIVE ME MY LINES."

"OH NO VIVI OVERCHARGED."

"OH LALA AWAE AWAE AWAE."

"OH LALA WAE WAE ANDWAE ANDWAE,BURN BBC."

"FIREEEEE"

"HITOMI AND HYUNJIN STOP EATING ALL THE BREAD."

"AAHH UNNIE YUJIN DRANK ALL MY SODA"

"CHEER UP BABY CHEER UP BABY"

"WoAh wOaH WoAh wOah WoAh."

"I do not sound like that"

"OOH LALA"

"AWAE AWAE AWAE"

Yup it was a mess.
(That i love)

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

"Here we are."Nayeon said as the sleigh parked next to a window.

"Oh and you guys be careful.The itzy members are determined to catch santa."Sana warned

"Oh yeah i helped them out once."Dahyun said.

"Yuna leaves milkand cookies for santa so you can probably eat those."Chaeyoung said.

"Bring some for us."Momo said.

"You just ate pringles."said Joy

"And?"

"I see."

"Well we better get going than."Jennie said as she picked up Yeji's present and hope in through the window followed by the rest.

The group entered with caution.Ryujin was known for setting up traps that would occur out of the blue.Surprisingly they did not encounter any traps.However the saddest thing happened..

😭

Lisa ate all the cookies.

After the tragedy,the group left and headed to the last house.Oblivious to the fact that they were being watched by 5 pairs of eyes.

"Told you he was real."Ryujin said.

"I don't know ryu that did look like Lisa sunbaenim."Yeji said.

"Than lets follow them."

"But we don't know where they're going."said Lia.

"The izone dorm."Chaeryeong said.

"How did you know unnie?"Yuna asked.

"I heard them talk about it."

"Than lets go."Ryujin said before running out of the dorm.

As the group arrived at the izone dorm.They didn't expect much and assumed everyone was sleeping.

Boi were they wrong.Irene and Yeri decided to enter first.Once they stepped in they were welcomed by gasps and a loud thud.The loona members and Izone gasped as they saw irene and yeri.Sakura however had fainted.With her eyes open.

"Uh hi?"Yeri said awkwardly.

"OH MY GAHDNISS ITS IRENE SUNBAENIM!"Sakura said before fainting again.Luckily Miyawaki Jjayeon was there to catch her.Jihyo and the rest soon entered the dorm and were welcome by the president of onces.

"OH MY GOD ITS JIHYO SUNBAENIM!"Nako shouted and dropped Hitomi's bread in shock

"NOOOOO THE BREADDD."The bread lovers shouted.

"Uh ho ho ho?"Lisa said.

"I TOLD YOU SANTA WAS REAL UNNIES."Wonyoung shouted.

"So that hag was real."Yeojin said.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.Chaeyeon went to answer the door and immediately slammed it shut when she saw her sister.

"Chaeyeon what the heck."Eunbi said.She had seen the whole thing and was questioning her members action.

"You can let them in but tell my sister to wait outside."Chaeyeon said.

"Why don't you wait outside than unnie."Chaeryeong said.

"How the hell did you get in."

"None of your business."

"I let her in so yeah."Hyewon said and walked back to the kitchen ignoring Chaeyeon's glares.

"See i told you santa's real."Ryujin said.

"Thats just Lisa sunbaenim in a santa costume."Yeji said before greeting everyone.

"Yup and i look hwot."Lisa said before receiving a smack by jennie.

"We love to stay but we better get going."Jihyo said.

"Merry christmas."Irene said while hopping out the window.

"Bye guys see you guys at the next squad meeting hopefully."Tzuyu said before she and yeri exited out the window.

"So do you guys wanna stay and celebrate Christmas with us."Eunbi asked Yeji

"Hmm."Yeji thought.

"Please can we stay."Yuna pleaded.She and the other maknaes were having fun playing around and doing dorky stuff.

"I don't mind."Lia said.

"Yea sure."Yeji said.

🎄🎄

The next day.

Ah Christmas morning.

The 18 girls had already unwrapped their presents and are currently having a peaceful afternoon.Well most of them are.

"WEEEE."Yeri said as the sleigh soared through the sky.The crackheads had snuck out on the sleigh and are currently on a joyride.With joy.Jeongyeon,Dahyun,Rosé,Chaeyoung and Jisoo ran as fast as they could while Tzuyu and Joy steered past buildings and doing loops in the sky.The stopped and threw eggs at Yg building with Jisoo had a blast.

"THIS IS FOR MY LACK OF LINES YOU HAG"Jisoo shouted while throwing eggs at the yg building before flying away.

Meanwhile in a crowded dorm

"UNNIES WAKE UP WAKE UP WAAAAKKKKEEE UPP."Wonyoung shouted while jumping up and down on the bed the members were sharing.

"WAKKIE WAKIE."Yuna shouted dragging her unnies off the bed.

They spent their morning opening presents and singing carols.But the real tea starts after dinner.

"Psst Hyejoo wanna play a prank."Ryujin asked.

"Okay, what are we gonna do."Hyejoo asked.

"The classic mistletoe."Ryujin said holding up a mistletoe tied on a string attached to a rod.

"Ooh,nice."

Most of the unnie line were drunk well except for the leaders of course,so their plan to sail their ship would work.The first ship on their mind was Lipsoul.Ryujin positioned the mistletoe just in front of hyejoo.

"KIM LIP UNNIE,JINSOUL UNNIE."Hyejoo called.Kim lip came running towards her while jinsoul zig zaged across the room before finally standing beside kim lip.

"What is it?"Kim lip asked.

"Look up."Hyejoo said while smirking.Lipsoul looked up and discovered that they were under the mistletoe.Kim lip's face flushed red and turned away.Jinsoul cupped Kim lip's face and kissed her on the lips.The leaders immediately covered their makneas eyes.Well almost all the maknaes.

"But i wanna see."Wonyoung whined.

"No not yet."Eunbi said.

"NOW GET MARRIED BITCHES."Yeojin yelled while running around the dorm.

"Oh god she had too much soda again."Haseul sighed and began chasing the maknae.

"YEOJIN GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE."

"Now whos next."Hyejoo said scanning everyone in the room.

"Oh i know,hold this."Ryujin said as she gave the rod to Hyejoo.

"CHAERYEONG."Ryujin called.

"WHAT"Chaeryeong shouted while walking towards ryujin.

"Look what your under."

"And,do you want me to kiss you?"

"What no,Yuna will do that."

"Wha-"

"YUNA."

"Yes unnie."Yuna said as she stood next to chaeryeong.

"Ryujin you piece of shit."Chaeryeong hissed.

"Yea yea now kiss."Ryujin said while wriggling her eyebrows.

Chaeryeong only sighed as she look at Yuna who is still very confused,and pecked her on the lips.Yuna froze and her face started turning red,as red as chaeryeong's face was.

"CHAERYEONG!"Yeji shouted.

"Oh wow."Chaeyeon said.

"Crap i gotta pack my bags."Chaeryeong said before running away.Yeji chased after her.

"WHY DID YOU KISS MY BABY YOU MF."

"AAHHH I HAD TO OKAY CHILL,ITS NOT LIKE YOU DON'T MAKE OUT WITH LIA."Chaeryeong shouted.

"Ooh tea."Chaewon said.

"Psst hyejoo look what your under."Yves said pointing to the mistletoe above hyejoo.

"And?"Hyejoo asked.Chuu pushed gowon beside olivia and pointed to the mistletoe above them.

"Ooh more tea."Hitomi said.

"And a movie."Hyewon said.

"Who got the popcorn?"Vivi asked.

"Someone record this."Nako said.

"On it."Haseul said holding her camera like a proud mother goose.Hyejoos face turned as red as Minju's santa cookie.

"KISS KISS KISS KISSS."The members chanted.Gowon than pulled Hyejoos neck and attached her lips to hers.

"OH MY GOD KIMCHI."Hyunjin exclaimed.

"Bravo."Minju cheered.

"We're gonna do that one day right wonnie."Yujin said.

"O-oh."Wonyoung replied.

After that Ryujin was hanging the mistletoe above the door when Heejin approached her offering her a cookie.

"Ooh~ look what your under Ryujin."Lia said.Just than Hyunjin ran and pushed Ryujin out od the way and kissed Heejin.

Ryujin:*sniff*Im so single

At the north pole Santa witnessed everything through the TV.

"So what about the sleigh."Y/n asked.

"Idk should we take it now."Santa suggested.

"I think we should let them have it for today."Y/n looked at the Tv and smiled at the crackheads soaring through the sky having a blasts.

"And with that,Merry Christmas dear readers."Yena said.

"Stop breaking the fourth wall,you dumb duck!"Sakura yelled.

"But the narrator is okay with it right?"

*the narrator has left the chat*

Yena:meanie

Loona:MERRY CHRISTMAS

Izone:HAPPY CHRISTMAS

Chuu:MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Hyewon:Enjoy the cookies

Yeojin:MERRY CHRISTMAS BITCHES

Haseul:YEOJIN,sorry shes still high on soda

Gowon:Feliz Navidad

Twice:Merry Christmas

Dahyun:*does the eagle dance*

Blackpink:Merry Christmas

Lisa:Merry Christmas from the hottest which is me

Red velvet:Merry Christmas

Wendy:All i want for Christmas~ is yo-

Yeri:knives

Itzy:Merry Christmas

Yuna:AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Yena:and thats the end of the story readers

Yuri:unnie stop breaking the fourth wall

Minju:or i will Minjugatto you

Yena:wha-

Chaewon:she met she will accidentally push you off the building

Yena:JOYULL MINJU WANTS TO KILL ME

End

MERRY CHRISTMAS YA'LL
AND A HAAAAAAPPPPPYYYY
NEW
YE-

Eunbi:YEARRRRR

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 4.1K 26
[COMPLETED] Dont read this if you didnt read im her manager first Sana x Female reader
49.5K 945 200
Obviously part 2 of 'A Blackpink Book' and same description from part 1 counts here sooooo...get ready for more crappy writing skills!! Enjoy!
27.7K 1.5K 52
❝ 𝐈'𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 ❞ ➭ funny how they all get along after they almost got kick out of the...
88.2K 2.6K 35
𝔰𝔦𝔰·𝔱𝔢𝔯 /ˈ𝔰𝔦𝔰𝔱ə𝔯/ 𝔫𝔬𝔲𝔫 𝔞 𝔴𝔬𝔪𝔞𝔫 𝔬𝔯 𝔤𝔦𝔯𝔩 𝔦𝔫 𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔥�...