H i r e d ( p . s u n g h o...

By WaengOrangeade

She was hired to protect, and to secure him. But she's also hired to kill. He's being protected and secured... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
Thanking Ceremony...Hahahah

5

191 14 0
By WaengOrangeade

" Boss ! The gem ! It's real-- "

*BOOM!

" WHAT THE F-- CHECK THE GEM IMMEDIATELY !! AISSHH ! KIM NAMJOON !! "

" Yes, sir !! I'll go there immediately ! "

As Taehyun went to his room, he saw the gem broke into pieces. He tried to pick some to examine it closely. He noticed that there was a very tiny speck of a nuclear material. He quickly got his microscope and the piece of gem with a bomb in it.

" Sir ! The gem ! It has a tiny bomb in it ! It's not visible to the eyes even in the microscope ! He planned this from the start ! "

" No, Taehyun. He's the one who told me that this gem hasn't anything in it. SOMEONE asked him to do this. And with a lot of money, he has no choice but to do it. "

" So sir...it's... "

" Changbin...he's the only one that can do this. "

As Y/n being the spy she is, she quickly called her brother.

" Changbin ! Hey, Changbin ! They finally knew it was you ! "

" Let them be. Why ? Did the gem exploded ? "

" Yeah...it doesn't seem strong but it can kill a person if they're near. "

" Nice...how's that old man ? "

" He didn't get hurt but I think he's pretty shocked right now...he deserves this. No. He deserves more than this. "

" Hands up, Y/n. You're dead. "

Changbin also heard it so he ended the call quickly, leaving Y/n in great danger since someone heard her and pointed a gun on the back of her head.

" Who would've thought that it was you all the time, huh?"

" Sunghoon...nice moves there, kid. "

" You lied to Dad, including to me. "

" Yeah, I did. So what? "

" So what ? SO WHAT ?! SO FOR ALL THIS TIME YOU DIDN'T EVEN REALIZED THAT I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH YOU ?! "

" Why...did I told you to ? "

" I'll never forgive you, Y/n. FOREVER. "

*BANG!!

" AAAHHHHH !!! HELL !!! "

" Y/n ! Hey...are you okay ? You must be having a nightmare, huh ? "

" It's really a hell of a nightmare--WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE, KID-- "

" I told you to don't call me that. My name is Sunghoon. PARK SUNGHOON. Not kid. " he said as he puts his hand to Y/n's to shut her up.

" Mpphmmmmpphh !! FINE ! LET ME GO ! "

" You seemed to be really tired, huh ? You're having a nightmare. "

" Of course, I am. Take a look on my shoulder ! "

" I'll ask Dad if he can give you a vacation for those things and just ask him to focus on the easy things that you can do, okay ? Stay there. "

" What ?! Hey ! Sunghoon ! Come back ! "

" Dad... "

" What is it son ? "

" Y/n's pretty tired. Her shoulder injury became worse. She needs to rest. She wants to ask if she can have a temporary vacation when it comes to these things and maybe just focus on driving me to school and other things. "

" Sure ! Why not ? Because of that, she'll be able to get her strength back. And she'll be more prepared to face Changbin when she finally recovered...and because of her and my power, we can finally beat that d******."

" I agree with that. Oh, Dad ! I have an idea ! "

" What is it ? "

" Since Y/n made her work well, and she didn't got her reward, I'll just take her to go outside ! Don't worry, she'll protect me...she promised that. "

" Okay, I'll-- "

" Thanks, Dad ! "

As Sunghoon thanked his father, he immediately went to the maids to ask a favor and they must do it quickly within 30 minutes.

Of course, Sunghoon didn't show any rude behavior towards the maids so they obeyed him.

*Knock ! Knock !

" Who's that ? If you're Sunghoon, go out. "

" Thanks for letting me in! "

" HEY !!! I TOLD YOU TO NOT COME IN ! I'M NOT IN THE MOOD FOR ANYTHING ! "

" Hey, get up. Take a shower and don't come out of the bathroom. I'll call my maids here to help you. "

" What the hell are you saying ?! "

" If you won't do it, I'll tell Dad that-- "

"Hands up, Y/n. You're dead."

'Crap. I'll obey him just this time.'

" Okay, okay ! I'll go take a shower ! "

As Y/n stepped to the bathroom, the maids entered silently and called Sunghoon.

" Mr. Park, here it is. "

" Thank you so much..."

" Oh, and also Mr. Park wants to have a conversation with you downstairs. "

" Okay, all of you must watch over Y/n, okay ? Do anything to make her look like that. She's a strong person and she doesn't want to let her pride down, so better be careful. "

" Okay, Mr. Sunghoon. We'll do anything. "

...........

" Dad, you called me ? "

" Son, I need you and Y/n on a secret mission. "

" B-But s-she wants to go out ! "

" Set that aside for a while...this one is a very important one. "

" What is it ? " he said as he looks annoyed.

" Here, take this invitation. You need to dress up including Y/n. The place that you're going to are only for people like us. You need to find Oh Sehun and his gang. Remember them ? They're just the ones who served me but because of being greedy, they stole 900 billion dollars from us and created their own group. "

" Yeah...I remember them. Don't worry, I'm already prepared. I have taken a shower. I just need to change my clothes and just take some guns and we're ready. "

" YAAHHHHHHHHHHHH !!! "

" What's that noise ? "

" Probably Y/n, she doesn't want to go with those. I'll go upstairs."

" Yah ! Sunghoon !!! I'll definitely kill you after this !!! "

" Ms. Y/n...you need to wear this dress. "

" And why the f I will wear it ?! Over my dead body !! Aiishhh ! Let me go !! "

" You have to wear it, Y/n. We have a mission to do. I'll be waiting downstairs. "

" WHAT THE...SUNGHOOOOONNNN !!!!!!! "

( 30 mins later... )

" Ayyy...look at my son ! What a good-looking man you are ! "

" Thanks, Dad. I remembered that Mom used to help me groom myself. I miss her. "

" Me too, Sunghoon... "

" Mr. Park, we're done fixing Y/n. Y/n, come out. "

" Aiish ! I can do it myself ! "

Y/n just had her shocking glow-up. Her hair was always on a ponytail but now it's Sunghoon's first time to see Y/n having her hair down, slightly curled. Her makeup is light yet beautiful. She became the past of herself.

Sunghoon was very surprised to see Y/n on that situation. He remembered the picture he saw on her Twitter account.

She was wearing heels so she can't walk properly 'cause for all these years, slippers and rubber shoes and only her companion in life.

" W-What's t-the m-mission ? "

" Sunghoon will tell you later, now go and hurry up. We don't wanna let them go away. "

Last time, Y/n always open the door for Sunghoon, it was a big surprise to see that Sunghoon opened the door for Y/n and he will be the one who'll drive.

" H-Hey ! I must be the one who'll open the door for you and I-I'm the one who'll drive !"

" Not today, young lady. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 618 42
Working with her past lover is not easy. Which a girl from a broken family, starting to fall in love again with her past lover which also known as h...
8.6K 713 46
"Ah I forgot my wallet at home sorry" I nodded and was about to take back the items but he held them down "I can give you something better if you j...
230K 12.7K 50
❝Don't play with my feelings Lee Heeseung.❞ I painfully stopped my voice from breaking as I looked away not wanting to see that man's face. ▫️▫️▫️▫️▫...
58.2K 1.8K 32
"After entering into a college Kim Sunoo found a boy, who made the first move to get close to Sunoo but something was wrong with him and Sunoo knew...