ั‚ะฝั” ฮฝั”ะธฯƒะผ ั‚ะฝฮนัั•ั‚โ†‘ Completed

By Eyun_06

The love story of the most lifeless people... These souls didn't even believed in love.. never admired each o... More

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ถ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ
๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ
๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ถ
๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ญ
๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ช๐”€๐“ช๐”‚
๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“š๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“”๐”๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“›๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ
๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฑ
๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ฒ
๐“‘๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“•๐“พ๐“ท
๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐““๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
-4ยฐ๐“’
๐“ฉ๐“ฒ๐“น๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ด ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป
๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ
๐“”๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ป๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ
๐“ค๐“ท๐“ด๐“ท๐“ธ๐”€๐“ท ๐“”๐“พ๐“น๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ช
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ผ
๐“’๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ผ
๐“ฆ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ญ? ๐“๐“ธ?
๐“•๐“ชรง๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“น ๐“ธ๐“ฏ๐“ฏ
๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“’๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ
๐“ข๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“–๐“ธ๐”€๐“ท
๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ต
๐“๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ผ
๐“™๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚
๐“‘๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฎ&๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐“–๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ญ
๐“•๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ต?
๐“๐“น๐“น๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป ๐“ผ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ต
๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“š๐“ฎ๐”‚, ๐“๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ
แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐแดส€แด„แด‡แด… แด€สŸแดฉสœแด€ แดแด€แด›แด‡๊œฑ
13 ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“น๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ
๐“˜๐“ผ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ช ๐“ต๐“ช๐”€ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป
๐“๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ญ
๐“๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ. ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ต ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ผ
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผ
๐“ข๐“พ๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ
๐““๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ผ
๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ผ
๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ผ๐“ธ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ
๐““๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ท
๐“ฅ
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ถ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ
๐“ฅ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท: ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ
๐™ป๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐š‚๐šž๐š–๐š–๐šŠ๐š›๐šข
Promotional Chapter

๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ต

2K 159 65
By Eyun_06

Word count: 2.3k

Merry Christmas 🤶🏻 I know I'm late but looking at the good side, I finished the chapter!!!!! I was planning more than this but it got canceled since I got tired...

I made the Christmas eve and Christmas chapters with special requests... thank you for suggesting..youniejiminie

I hope everyone's happy and safe.... Borahae💜

Continue please~

9th day

Jimin woke up to a clingy Jungkook this morning... Since its so much cold in Paris, and Jungkook's habit of sleeping half naked made it easier for Jungkook to use it as a excuse to cling on Jimin even more....

"Let's save water today" Jungkook said as he snuggled even more in Jimin's chest, grip becoming tighter by the passing time

Jimin was more than positive that Jungkook was going to shower together today... "Then hurry up.... I want to unwrap gifts" Jimin excitedly clapped his hands as he just heard a groan in return... "You come or I chop off your lim..." "Cruel.... I'll tag along right now" Jungkook snorted as he followed Jimin with a blanket wrapped on both of them as Jungkook continued back hugging....

(A:N- I digged the Internet just to get a picture or fan art but to no avail.... I'll let your Imagination fly then)

"Jeon Jungkook!!! I'm not getting the blanket into the shower" Jimin warned as he stopped in front of the door to the shower...

"Okie Babe" Jungkook wasn't in his complete senses yet he responded and threw the blanket just there and pushed Jimin in... "Let's be quick"

Jimin nodded as they both took a quick shower... and came out... with towels wrapped around their waists...

"Wear something pretty.... actually wear anything, You look pretty anyway" Jungkook said as he continued pulling the sleeve up his arm...

Jimin just scoffed... "I won't wear those... I swear I'll.." "Pretty please" This is Jungkook's first time requesting ever so sweetly and who is Jimin to deny such sweet calls...

"O-Okay... Just J-Just..." Jimin stuttered as he pushed Jungkook out of the closet...

Jimin came out after few minutes with a boyfriend shirt, actually husband shirt to be specific since it is Jungkook's white shirt to add on the charms, and a skinny fit black Jeans....

"O-Oh You really wore my shirt... Unexpected" Jungkook stuttered in anticipation....

It was only till Jay knocked the door that broke the silence between them... "Come in" Jimin yelled as he fixed his shirt or we say Jungkook's shirt in front of the body mirror...

Jay came in uninterested since it was not very appealing to watch the newly wedded couple doing their own things....

"Joo-eun Imo is waiting for you two to opens the gifts... Make it quick uhh.... if possible" Jay just mumbled the final part since he really didn't wanted to look at them since it's uncomfortable and he's not used to Jimin being the sweetest person in the Earth....

Jay left as he closed the door behind him... but Jimin and Jungkook left the room as soon as Jay left... They were already done anyways...

Jimin was actually waiting for his Mother-in-law to open her gift... He didn't bought it in the boutique instead he ordered the gift that day....

For his grandpa Jungkook chose something.... Well his choices aren't bad so Jimin let it slip.... but Jay got lucky since Jimin specially ordered customised gifts for him....

It was time and Joo-eun was first to open her gift from Jimin.... It was Gucci so she could tell Jimin took her words for his satin gown seriously...

She unwrapped the wrapping paper to reveal this.... 👇🏻

(Thanks to my Pinterest account)

"Ohhh This is beautiful Jimin.... Thank you for this lovely gift.. I appreciate it..." Joo-eun said as he folded it up...

Then came Jimin's grandpa's gift... He was a little excited to be honest, since his grandson's husband is gifting him that...

And for real he wasn't disappointed, just a shook to see the gift.... Well it was something only Jungkook would gift you even if you are a grandpa...

"Well son I think you are too much collective of this things.." Joo-eun said as took a look

"I appreciate this gift but I don't think I will be able to use it though" Dong-hyun looked at Timberlands then to Jungkook unsure what to say.... "It's ok..Keep a collection" Jungkook said as he smiled...

"Next is Jay" Jimin exclaimed with joy as he pointed to a gift that was wrapped in black among all the other that are colourful at the least...

Jay was a bit shook since Jimin gifting him is a little new... Well Jimin thought of him as a part of family...."I customised it on my own so you better be grateful Jay" Jimin said as he handed the gift and Jay chuckled at him...

He unwrapped the wrapping paper to be at awe...

"This is awesome Jimin..." Jay claimed as he felt the metal in his hands... "I know right" Jungkook said as he looked at the gift... he didn't knew himself that Jimin brought this...

The others also received gifts from Jikook but that's all blur for now since they left the house after breakfast...

Jungkook was much intrigued with Jimin's sweetness actually... it's like two weeks of marriage and they are already so close... They were out for a ride in a car, that Jungkook was driving obviously since He doesn't want drivers or any one around him else Jimin...

"Baby Chick~" Jungkook called out as he focused on the route but also Jimin wasn't going unnoticed...

"Yes Bunny~" Jimin too called out sweetly as he fixed his hair a bit on the rear mirror...

"You know why I like you?" Directly to the point... Jimin hummed in anticipation, willing to listen the reason...

"I like how you are not afraid of me actually... it might seem like a joke but i really like how you hold yourself strong to the world" Jungkook confessed and Jimin smiled lowering his head in shyness... "And then when i stay with you I feel like.. ok i don't know what it is but damn it feels good... like like Euphoria you know" Jungkook continued as Jimin hid his cheeks with his hands...

"I-I never felt like this for anyone too but with you Bunny.. I-It just feels safe to let out the emotions freely" Jimin anticipated the talk as they both had pink blankets of blush covering their cheeks... Both were satisfied with their marriage and there's no doubt in that...

It was evening already and Jungkook decided he would take Jimin somewhere very special...

Champs Élysées.... he took Jimin there as he parked the car and Jimin could see sparkling blue and white lights covered street trees between Place de la Concorde and the Arc de Triomphe.

As they walked along the sidewalk, They saw all festive decorations and even more lights in most of the stores lining this famous avenue.....

It was a peaceful and beautiful moment of the day for Jimin... The Christmas lights were twinkling and was all Jimin could ask for...

With Jungkook his dreams were all fulfilled like this... Jungkook was all he could ask for as a partner...

They walked along a longer route with all their might, enjoying the view and Jimin leaned on Jungkook as they walked until they saw a flower shop...

"Bunny~ Can we get those flowers?" Jimin asked as he pointed to a specific shop with sparkling fairy lights covering it...

(It's not the real shop on the location; I'm tired in this Christmas to research so I made up the things right from here onwards till the end)

" Of course... Let's head in then" With that both Jimin and Jungkook went in to be greeted by a lady, probably in her middle age, She greeted them and helped them get in...

Jimin got a bouquet of red roses as he found them pretty and Jungkook too grabbed something that's unspeakable for now....

Jungkook's choices was nicely wrapped with a ribbon beautifully and was inside a paper bag so that Jimin doesn't really get curious....

Jimin was happy as both were returning to their car after the walk... it was now almost 6 in the evening and was dark since the sun sets at 5 in the evening.... They had lunch in between...

Later then Jimin wanted to ride the ferris wheel....

(Lemme tell you this.... I am tired and can't search much... Just imagine a ferris wheel with all lights sparkling and the ferris wheel has secure room like Chambers with all the privacy)

Jungkook took him straight away as Jimin nearly whined at the request... "Baby Chick... You really wanna go right?" Jungkook asked as he stared at the big wheel spinning slowly... the thing was safe as fuck and Jimin was scared of Heights... that's why Jungkook had to reassure...

"I want to try..." Jimin said as he smiled at him, making it impossible for Jungkook to deny but again, he himself had something that he can do with the advantage of the ferris wheel....

"Ok then Baby" Jimin kept waiting for the 'chick' to follow after but it seemed like Jungkook just wanted to call him Just 'Baby' instead....

Jimin can't stop smiling even when they entered the chamber thing of the ferris wheel... "You ok babe?" Ok Jimin is officially dead.... Blush was flowing through the same route... his face was a in fire now...

Jimin nodded shyly as he kept his head down... but one reason was there for the ferris wheel.... Well everyone knows why couples find the ferris wheel romantic...

There is a popular belief that kissing in ferris wheel tightens the bond of love shared by the couple and Jimin just wants to make sure Jungkook is forever his... since The things back then with Taehyung still worries Jimin...

As the ferris wheel started to move, Jimin spotted closer to Jungkook and leaned his head in Jungkook's shoulder....

"Bunny~"

"Yes Baby Chick~~" Jungkook responded... "Who was that guy that day you were making out with?" Jimin didn't hesitated but just asked him as if it's nothing....

Jungkook didn't hesitated either... "Taehyung" Jungkook answered, enjoying the view of the lighted streets....

"You won't leave me right?" Jimin asked and Jungkook shook his head genuinely but then realised Jimin can't see him right then.... so he replied quickly... "Never~"

That was enough needed for Jimin to beam his best smile... He noticed the ferris wheel was near to the top so he tilted his head slowly...

"You know what happens in a ferris wheel?" Jimin asked waiting for Jungkook to anticipate but Jungkook just gave him a look of confusion... "What?"

"You know intimate thing that couple ahh- do you know that" Jimin tried to initiate yet... "that what?" Jungkook was making it difficult and the ferris wheel was at the brink to get at the top.... Jimin was left with no choices...

Jimin raised himself in Jungkook lap immediately as he captured Jungkook's lips with his own.... Jungkook smiled in the kiss as Jimin moved his lips against his....

Jimin was deeply involved in the kiss that he didn't realised Jungkook holding the Mistletoe that he bought earlier from the flower shop above them....

It was a kiss of pure adoration, affection and love that they shared... lips moving passionately, and tongues joining the anticipation of the mouths....

It was a feeling of completion for Jimin.... Jimin felt completed with Jungkook in his life... And the feelings were mutual...

The kiss ended when the oxygen was nearly depleted in both Husbands.... Then it was the time when Jimin realised the mistletoe was on top of them... Jimin wad panting harder, and was leaned on Jungkook's chest for support, still on Jungkook's lap...

"Y-You are a t-tease bunny... You knew I-I was talking about this" Jimin asked with accusing eyes as he raised his face with a pout...

"I don't know what is 'this' but about the kiss, Yes" Jungkook admitted placing a peck on Jimin's pout...

Jimin pouted even more as he climbed down Jungkook's lap...

After few minutes and love chats The ferris wheel ride came to an end as both the Husbands left the place...

The car ride was silent since Jimin fell asleep... It was 9 now... Dinner still was pending and Jungkook had the perfect idea to make it memorable....

He called his mother...

She picked as soon as he called...

"Yes son?"

"Mom.. I wanna have a dinner date with Jimin today... so I won't go back soon.." Jungkook informed as he drove further...

"Ok... have fun..." That was enough... with an 'ok' Jungkook hanged up...

Jungkook booked it while Jimin was asleep... wanted to surprise him...

After an hour of driving they were finally in the location.... And Jungkook carefully carried Jimin to the place.... It was like Jimin didn't even knew he was in some other place... "Baby Chick~" Jungkook called out to Jimin who was sleeping on the seat ever so peacefully... Jimin whined a bit instead of Waking up...

The last option was to carry him like a child... so he did...

The place was beautiful as fuck and Jimin was still not aware of it.... Jungkook had to sit down with Jimin still on his hold... Jimin burying his face deeper in Jungkook's neck...

"Baby... We are up for dinner bub" New New Nicknames were being discovered and Jimin wasn't going to complain though... Jimin slowly opened his eyes to find himself on Jungkook's lap... he yawned and got off Jungkook's lap and sat on the chair...

Jungkook had already fixed the menu so no worries for Jimin...

"JungkooKIE~" Jimin yawned rubbing his eyes and staring straight into Jungkook's eyes as they both smiled at each other...

"Feeling tired?" Jungkook asked as he pinched Jimin's chubby cheeks a little to which Jimin did the exact same...

Jimin nodded as Jungkook let go of his cheeks and Jimin too let go... "Let's eat" Jimin nodded once more and digged in...

Christmas was never this beautiful for Jimin but now... It's totally something that he never expected... A loving Husband like Jungkook and Something like this is so much more to treasure... He wanted Jungkook only fir himself and Jungkook too the same...

The Christmas this year is special indeed....

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

I hope you all like the chapter!!!!

Comment here if you think New year 🎊should have special chapters too since I can't decide....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 4.4K 35
โ˜…Completedโ˜… โ˜…Short Chaptersโ˜… โ˜…AU + ABOโ˜… -Description- _______________ #Past life "You were playing with my feelings all this time?" Jungkook gritted...
10.6M 428K 68
โHow old are youโž jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. โ2!?โžhe asked with a frown. โT-twentyโžyou said nervously after shaking yo...
507K 26.7K 71
When fate decides to connect two souls,who's totally difference in characteristics and life style... Kim Seokjin, who grew up in a middle class but s...
5.7K 700 17
(PUBLISHING AGAIN MY DELETED BOOK KING'S QUEEN ) "Alpha, I would never accept this marriage. You are already married to me. How can you marry again w...