ั‚ะฝั” ฮฝั”ะธฯƒะผ ั‚ะฝฮนัั•ั‚โ†‘ Completed

By Eyun_06

The love story of the most lifeless people... These souls didn't even believed in love.. never admired each o... More

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ถ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ
๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ
๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ถ
๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ญ
๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ช๐”€๐“ช๐”‚
๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“š๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“”๐”๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“›๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ
๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฑ
๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ฒ
๐“‘๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“•๐“พ๐“ท
๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐““๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
-4ยฐ๐“’
๐“ฉ๐“ฒ๐“น๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ด ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป
๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ
๐“”๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ป๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ
๐“ค๐“ท๐“ด๐“ท๐“ธ๐”€๐“ท ๐“”๐“พ๐“น๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ช
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ผ
๐“’๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ผ
๐“ฆ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ญ? ๐“๐“ธ?
๐“•๐“ชรง๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“น ๐“ธ๐“ฏ๐“ฏ
๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“’๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ
๐“ข๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“–๐“ธ๐”€๐“ท
๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ต
๐“๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ผ
๐“™๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚
๐“‘๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฎ&๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐“–๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ญ
๐“•๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ต?
๐“๐“น๐“น๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป ๐“ผ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ต
๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“š๐“ฎ๐”‚, ๐“๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ
แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐแดส€แด„แด‡แด… แด€สŸแดฉสœแด€ แดแด€แด›แด‡๊œฑ
13 ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“น๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ
๐“˜๐“ผ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ช ๐“ต๐“ช๐”€ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป
๐“๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ญ
๐“๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ. ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ต ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ผ
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผ
๐“ข๐“พ๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ
๐““๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ผ
๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ผ
๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ผ๐“ธ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ
๐““๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ท
๐“ฅ
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ถ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ
๐“ฅ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท: ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ
๐™ป๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐š‚๐šž๐š–๐š–๐šŠ๐š›๐šข
Promotional Chapter

๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ต

2K 181 84
By Eyun_06

Word count: 2.3k

Don't be ghost reader....be a human:Vote and Comment

No proofread...

I don't know why but I feel like I'm handing over Christmas offers...I have been writing so many long chapters...Enjoy though❤️

8th day

It was a peaceful morning in each others arms for Jimin and Jungkook... Both were on a deep slumber when the door slammed opened...

It was Joo-eun... "WAKE UP JUNGKOOK.... JIMIN.... IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE" Joo-eun yelled as she came in...

Jimin jolted up and sat upright mumbling curses not heeding his shiomoni's presence, As we know Jimin isn't a morning person and if you wake him up at 7 in the morning, he's definitely gonna curse the life outta you....

Jungkook however being the heavy sleeper wasn't much of a disturbed person...

Jimin was still half asleep as he rubbed his eyes to see Joo-eun standing by the bed with a shook reaction...

Jimin's eyes widened as he tried removing Jungkook's arms from his waist but Jungkook in his sleep just snuggled even more, burying his face in Jimin's hip.....

Joo-eun came out of her trance and cleared her throat, proceeded to talk after....

"Ah... You two should wake up... it's Christmas eve and the Christmas tree will be brought in any moment.... Relatives are also going to visit us today so ah Wake up, freshen up and come down"

She came, became shook, informed them and left while Jimin could only nod even if embarrassment engulfed them...

Joo-eun came out and closed the door behind her as she pulled herself to the nearest wall and mumbled "I should knock next time"

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Jimin tried waking up Jungkook just to disappointed... Jungkook won't wake up so soon...

After few more attempts, Jungkook slowly and steadily opened his eyes and stared at Jimin who was looking at him in contempt...

"What happened Baby c..." Jimin immediately placed a slap on Jungkook's shoulder, a light one....

"Don't baby me... I have been trying to wake you up for the past few minutes now" Jimin scoffed as he stepped down from the bed, pulling a rob on himself...

"Shiomoni said relatives are coming, Christmas tree will be brought in and we will probably spending a family type of Christmas eve this time"

Jimin said in a low tone, still upset because Jungkook didn't wake up instead clinged even more... Stupid but yeah Couple's thing to do....

(A:N-This makes me feel single... and I don't know why)

"Let me make it up for you..." Jimin couldn't even react as Jungkook dashed out and dragged Jimin in the shower...

This time too, they had their boxers on... obviously...

It was a pleasant experience in a shower, Two Husbands, except when Jimin went out faster than usual since Jungkook was dozing off there too....

It was like this.. Jimin was standing in front of Jungkook with the shower on, both helping each other but then Jungkook in Jimin's touch and immediately dozed off a bit with his body still conscious....

As soon as Jimin went out Jungkook went out too with a towel around his waist while Jimin dressed himself before Jungkook came out of the shower...

"Baby Chick? Are you upset?" Jungkook came out running.. "Nope... I just wanted to hurry since Shiomoni wants us to come down as soon as we can... That's why..." Jimin replied as he dried his hair...

Jungkook hummed as he wore his clothes too... soon Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin as they both stayed like this a moment before detaching and going downstairs...

"JIMI.... Oh you came" It was Jungkook's mother... Jimin nodded with a smile as he sat beside his Shiomoni and Jungkook sat beside Jimin's grandpa...

"Jungkook's cousins will be visiting this time.... They couldn't make it to the wedding so everyone decided to celebrate Christmas this time..." Joo-eun informed as Jimin took in what she said... "Jimin wear anything that you want... and you know what I mean don't you?"

Jimin was a bit shook... What was she talking about? Then it hit him... Satin gown isn't forgotten...

"O-Oh that day... it was bun- J-Jungkook who persuaded... I don't wear that usually..." Jimin nervously chuckled tucking his hair behind his ear a bit...

"Ok.... Then wear pajamas... We will be having a pajama party" Jimin flashed his beaming smile.... While Jungkook and Grandpa easily were comfortable with each other as they talked about the mafia deals... Typical talks...

⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚

Time Skip

It was 4 in the noon now, and Jimin was with Jungkook until... "JIMIN CAN YOU COME DOWN AND HELP PLEASE!!!!!" Joo-eun called out...

Jimin immediately stood up from Jungkook's grip and wanted to run outside... but Jungkook stopped him...

"Baby Chick, you won't wear pajamas?" Jungkook asked as he gripped on Jimin's wrist...

"Oh dear I forgot.... I'll change" With that Jimin went to the closet where the luggage was kept...

By the time Jimin came out, Jungkook's mouth dried up as he stared Jimin from head to toe....

"Baby Chick change but again what's the tie for? " that's what Jungkook said as he saw Jimin.... Jimin scoffed "You were the one who brought it.... how will I know about the tie?"

"this special treatment is only for me.... Only I can see you wearing this so Change" Jimin sighed as he went in again...

After a few minutes Jimin came out and Jungkook nearly drooled...

"C-Change" Jungkook stuttered as he looked away... Jimin sighed for the second time... "You are the one who bought me these bunny..." Jimin scoffed before going back in...

"How's this?" Jimin came out the third time and Jungkook sighed... "I don't know why you look sexy in every outfit but this is better than the others... so proceed but don't bend down" Jungkook warned as if providing safety measures...

Jimin nodded as he went out of the room but then after few minutes "JUNGKOOK CAN YOU PLEASE HELP WITH THE TREE?" Dong-hyun called out for Jungkook....

When Jimin came down, his grandpa was bended down picking up decorative lights for the tree... He looked for Joo-eun but for no avail...

"Grandpa, Have you seen Shiomoni?" Jimin asked as he walked towards His grandpa.... "She's in the kitchen" Jimin hummed as he walked to the kitchen...

Joo-eun sensed Jimin's presence but as soon as she turned around she was a bit shook but shrugged it off since Jungkook must have seen and approved...

"You look pretty Jimin" Joo-eun complimented as Jimin just mouthed a 'thank you'

"You wanted my help?" Jimin asked as he looked around to see baking tins around...

"I wanted to bake cakes, cookies and all the sweet stuff that every one likes but then I also wanna prepare the turkey for tonight's réveillon so I kinda need help..." Joo-eun informed and Jimin took a mental note....

"Ok but for appetizers?" Jimin inquired as he looked around to see a box of frozen lobsters and oysters...."Lobsters and oysters?" Jimin questioned and Joo-eun nodded...

"Shiomoni I will prepare the appetizers and Turkey then" Jimin took the responsibility as he got to work...

"It's a 15lbs turkey isn't it?" Jimin asked as he looked at the tag..."Yeah...We have nearly ten people so it's better like that" Joo-eun informed as she opened the flour box and added it with sugar....

Jimin nodded as he started preparing for the midnight réveillon...

Meanwhile on the other side, Jungkook was on the stool as he wrapped the fairy lights on the tree and Jimin's grandpa helping him, passing him the decorative pieces....

That's when Jungkook heard snickers... as he turned around, he saw his cousins smirking at him....

He scoffed as he stepped down from the stool and glared at them....

"You low lives didn't attended my wedding, You Bastards" Jungkook raised his voice a bit as all his cousins stiffened...

"GROUP HUG~" One of his cousin yelled and all his cousins moved forward as they all attacked Jungkook with a hug....

Jungkook chuckled as he hugged them all at once and then one by one....

Jimin's Grandpa didn't even heed them, just kept passing the decorative pieces to Jay, who was also the part of the work....

"Where's your husband kid?" One of them asked as he ruffled Jungkook's hair... "He's with Mom..."Jungkook said as his removed his hand...."Let's scare him"

So the people who don't know, The cousins of Jungkook doesn't know Jimin's identity... They don't know Jimin is a Mafia boss, They just know from Joo-eun that Jimin is from a pretty well off family... So Well off family and married to Jungkook definitely means a soft plush kinda person... Well their mistake... Who will save them?

Jungkook smirked as Dong-hyun too turned around now with a smirk in his face... Everyone knows Jimin.. Even Jay wanted to laugh at them....

"Go for it" Jungkook encouraged...

They all tiptoed to the kitchen to see Jimin mixing a batter and Joo-eun greasing the turkey...

They decided that one of them would pounce on him to make to scared...

One of them came forward and jumped on him but as Jimin already sensed someone, his reflexes kicked in and the next moment, the cousin was on the floor with Jimin pinning him by his hand locked behind and Jimin on top of him....

"AISH THESE KIDS!!!! WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?" Joo-eun gasped as she helped the one on the floor and Jimin leaned on the counter now...

"W-We wanted to surprise him... b-but what is he?"

Jungkook snickered this time and the cousins were shook with the sudden defense...

"Meet Jeon Jimin, My husband, who is also the mafia boss of the Venom Hunters" Jungkook introduced and the cousins, all of them were smiling nervously as Jungkook introduced them one by one... "This is Jin hyung, Hobi hyung, Lisa and her girlfriend Jennie"

Jimin shook hands with each of them as they all felt a bit intimidated by Jimin's aura now.... But not as bad as Jay's...

"It's nice to meet you all... but next time please don't repeat this, Thank God that I don't have anything in my hands other than this spatula" Jimin smiled as he spoke and Joo-eun just nodded...

"The Batter is done, you can bake it now..." Jimin said as he turned to his work again and handed the batter bowl to Joo-eun...

"The other things are done too... You can leave the rest of the things for me" Joo-eun said as Jimin nodded and left the kitchen with Jungkook and his cousins....

"Grandpa~" Jimin called out as he went to his grandpa... "Yes Venom" This name alone brought shivers to the cousins...

"Jackson won't come?" Jimin asked as he also had a cousin....

"Not sure... I asked Diane only to be said he's busy" He answered calmly as he instructed Jay to do the work properly...

Jackson was Jimin's aunt's son who apparently works in the same field, Mafia....And Diane was his assistant....

"Let's just leave him to himself then" Jimin scoffed as he sat down on the couch pulling Jungkook too beside him...

It was awkward after a few hours after since All of them settled themselves in the living room for Christmas movies...

Lisa and Jennie set themselves down on the carpet, leaning on the table with a blanket.... Hoseok set himself on a armchair near the one of Dong-hyun...

While Joo-eun and Jin were on for their dinner settings and refused further help...

Jimin and Jungkook settled themselves over the couch with a blanket, Jimin leaning on Jungkook's shoulder as they watched it...

"Baby Chick~" Jungkook whispered as all of them were focused in the movie and no one was paying attention to them... Jimin hummed as he raised his head from Jungkook's chest...

"I like you" Jimin beamed a smile as Jungkook pecked on his forehead... "I like you too~" Jimin whisper chirped as he pecked on Jungkook's lips...

⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚

It was midnight now and everyone was done with the movie and were up for the réveillon...

Everyone settled themselves on the dining table that was set outdoors under the moonlight.... and it was just amazing as the streets of Paris were lit up and were just in view from the mansion that was originally in a high raised land....

"So What is the menu?" Hobi asked excitedly as he looked around the table to find a lot of food...

"Sometimes I wonder If Hobi is blind to ask these absurd questions" Jin scoffed looking at Hoseok, who just ignored Jin...

"Bon Appétit" Everyone yelled out as they started digging in...

The best Christmas as Jimin described it...He never had a family dinner like this, It was always his grandpa and Jimin having a normal day even in Christmas eve or anyday....

Everything felt like a fairy tale...he never thought he would have a life like this...but after marrying Jungkook, Every dream which were long dead were coming to be reality now.....

"Jimin ~" Joo-eun called out as she looked at Jimin who was stuffing a lobster....."Are you happy?" Jimin stiffened and stopped...

Instead Jimin beamed a beautiful eye smile and nodded....Even His grandpa was very happy to see Jimin like this...

"I'm very happy Shiomoni....I'm happy to be a part of this family" Jimin chirped out....

🎗️🎗️🎗️🎗️🎗️🎗️🎗️🎗️🎗️🎗️🎗️🎗️🎗️🎗️🎗️🎗️🎗️🎗️

"Jiminie dear~" Jungkook caressed Jimin's cheeks as he felt Jimin purred in response..."Wanna go somewhere tomorrow?"

Jimin raised his head as he looked at Jimin with puppy eyes... "I'll take it as a yes then" Jungkook said as he placed a peck on Jimin's lips...

Jimin nodded yawning..."Sleepy baby?" Jungkook asked as he caressed Jimin's cheeks once again....

Soon Jimin drifted to his dreamland and Jungkook cooed for a while "Good night love~" and later only light snoring could be heard from the room...

🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️

"You are either
On my side,
By my side,
Or on my fucking way
Choose wisely"

~Yun out🙃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423K 11.8K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
37.5K 1.6K 53
"you don't look like a monster " "I'll tell you a secret y/n. the really bad monsters never look like monsters" ...
26.4K 755 25
Jungkook harshly twisted her arm to her back pulling her closer to me she hissed in pain and looked at Jungkook Jk: You ugly bitch!!! I just marring...
507K 26.7K 71
When fate decides to connect two souls,who's totally difference in characteristics and life style... Kim Seokjin, who grew up in a middle class but s...