Men Made || NCT mafia au

By nakamurawho

" congratulations, you're a men made. now the book is close,at last." Once she join, she can't leave, she hav... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36(2)
37
38
39
40
Epilogue
Epilogue(Alternative ver.)

36(1)

1.5K 43 24
By nakamurawho

"So, do you have any clue who attack us at the bank?" Chenle asked Xiaojun, the one who eyed the civilians CCTV. Xiaojun opened a file of a document he printed right after their mission ended.

All eyes and ears focused on Xiaojun, who's ready to read the information out loud. Xiaojun huffed quietly and speak up.

"Treasure, seemed like they're pretty old, like 2 or 3 year-old gang. But I've never see their name on chart ,though." Xiaojun scratched his head.

"They are 13 membered street gang, their head quarter located somewhere in Europe and also got two leaders." Xiaojun added. He close the file and observed his member's faces.

"I didn't have that much infos, I hope this help." Xiaojun said shortly.

"Sounds like they split in two sub-units, I counted their members, it happen to be 7 of them in the bank, 6 others was not there." Haechan spoke.

"I guess they're most likely to be around your age, Haechan. They look so young, if we speak about their faces." Jungwoo joined in.

"Then let us 00' unit hunt them." Jeno simply said. Taeyong decided to created a new unit where 2000 liners can take a new mission since they're the most versatile members in the gang.

"No, they're too many. How can you 5 2000' liners can defeat them? They probably got methods to kill you." Lucas said.

"Well we divide who will kill who. It's not that hard." Haechan clapback. Jaemin shouted nice and high-fived Haechan.

"Bad news, the 7 members still alive." Xiaojun shrugged his shoulders. The 00' liners, Jungwoo, Lucas and Chenle raised their eyebrows.

"Huh? But I saw they're dead!" Chenle raised his voice. Xiaojun shook his head, he hand out his laptop showing a motorsports came from the behind of the bank and took out all of the severely injured Treasure members.

"Well, I know rascals have chewy heart and it's hard for them to die, they got tricks but at least we can divide who to kill very easily." Jaemin shrugged.

"Looks like we gotta move on and leave this Treasure rascals talk to the wall." Jungwoo said.

"So, where's our next mission?" Chenle asked Taeyong who just appeared in the room. Now, all eyes on Taeyong waiting for an answer.

"Japan, Yuta's territory got a problem." Taeyong huff out his smoke.

"Damn, Yuta fight for his place for 3 years and gang show up out of nowhere to challenge him? To took his place?" Jeno arched his eyebrows.

"I'll call him, it's been 4 days this motherfucker didn't came home, checking weapon supplies at the States didn't took a long day." Taeyong secretly pissed off.

____________________________________

"I want to meet your mother." Yuta blurted out. Naomi almost choked on her water during their first date at Yuta's hotel room. Yuta giggled over his girl, coughing with a red face.

"Fuck you." Naomi said shortly. Yuta stop laughing and smiled over her.

"What? Did I do wrong?" Yuta play dumb.

"Stop play dumb and say random shit out of your mouth?" Naomi wiped her mouth.

"Why do you want to meet my mother? Asking for a request to marry me?" Naomi joked.

"Yes." Yuta said with a straight forward face.

Naomi trying process wether he's words are real or not since he always lied and playing around.

"You're kidding" Naomi smiled and walk to another room. If Yuta said it right away, it probably left Naomi on shock since both of them only met and knew each other for months... as a co-worker in an illegal job.

What Naomi thought if she left her criminal life aside, she would probably get married at a young age, but she still in her early 20s.

She would have a lovely son with a man she adore so much, bought a house and live a life outside the big city.

One kid isn't enough for them to watch it running around house and she probably imagined how lonely it is if her child play toys alone. Maybe two kids will be fun.

Another thoughts running through her mind. She kept this for days, after she met Yuta again in her hometown, the feeling to confess in very strong and somehow she might get hunt down for it. Why would she want delete it when the whole world already saw everything, probably took a whole proof of it.

She was thinking about building happiness in the future and crushing her life into pulp at the same time.

It's like there's two soul in a body, one belongs to crime making woman named Naomi and another one belongs to a simple obedient young lady named Noriko. What about Merciless Mike? She describe her as devilman. Pretty much as if merciless and evil was in a female form.

NCT is a very strong gang she ever met. One of the top 5 and always climbing the rank, undefeatable. Somehow they always has their own weakness, which is trust towards others. She doesn't want to bug about the gang anymore. She doesn't even want Yuta to talk about them too whenever she's around. Her experience with them somehow a bit traumatizing and a bit of thrilling fun.

"You've stay silent and stared at the crusty building for 5 minutes." Yuta leaning against the door frame, called her out for daydreaming.

"That habit of yours never fade, huh?" He walk towards her and she received a back hug.

"I-"

"Well, let's just take your answer as no. I know we just start our date and you can't marry a man you just met." He walk away.

"Yuta!!" She called him out. He look at her.

"*sigh We'll meet my mother, tonight." She smiled. His time will never last long with her, they probably will never end up having kids--or getting married. But at least she let her mother knows she date a nice man who've protect her.

"Huh?" Yuta being playful and act like he didn't hear anything.

"I'll take that as a no." Naomi teased him. Yuta ran forward and halt her by the end of her shirt. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her lips. Both of them smiled towards each other.

"So, are you ready?" Yuta look at her up and down.

"Ah, I think I know...he's a seducer after all."

Naomi pulled him by his shirt collar along with a passionate kiss.

"You really want it, do you?" Naomi gently touch the back of his head, rub his nape and slowly trace his back.

"You finally wanna open your eyes wide to see my beautiful side?" Yuta said while his hands lingering around her waist. Naomi giggled. His delicate fingers tracing her bodyline. Yuta did not hesitate to kiss her roughly since she didn't give any answer.

Yuta started from her mouth down to her jawline and her neck leaving marks. She moaned his name, holding him dearly. Yuta break the kiss and let out sweet moans.

"Ahh, fuck you're so sweet" He throw his head back and smirk over the lady he adored. Both of them chuckled.

"Shall we?" He asked with a panting breathe. Both of them leaned their foreheads together. She nodded as a yes.

4:56 p.m

"Good morning" Yuta greeted the lady who cuddled with him under the sheets.

"Fuck you" She pinched his tiddies. He yelped and caress himself.

"Why would you do that?" He fake cried. It was his fault, he's asking for it. Naomi didn't respond him so she turn herself to the opposite side.

"By the way, you're so fucking beautiful" He groaned and huddled her from the back. It gave her butterflies, quietly smiled before him.

"You're so warm, I wish we could stay like this." Yuta leaned his head over her neck. He got off as soon as she turn herself and face him.

"I knew you never get mad at me too long." He smirked and kissed her forehead. She leaned her head towards his bare chest.

"Stay with me." He hugged her dearly.

"Why would I get mad at you if you keep doing shit like this?" She smiled. He scooted more closer to her.

"But we're going to meet my mom, remember?" She remind him. He went sulky, she patted his head.

"You're too cute I can't get mad at you for too long." She kissed him and got up.

"You're hard." She said after she stand up.

"Huh?" He got no clue at all. Naomi giving clue, which she eyed him from his eyes to the sheets which covered  his bare body.

"Oh- C-Cant you fix it?" Yuta blushed and smiled over her.

"No, I had enough." She smiled and off to the bathroom.

_________________________________________

"Are you sure your mom gonna like me?" Yuta concerned. Naomi rub off the non-existed dust over Yuta's black coat.

"You look sharp, your hair combed nicely. You didn't look like a whole mess. I'm sure my mom likes you." Naomi comfort him.

"But-"

"There's no but in this household, we live with no excuses. By the way, if you're being too formal over my mom, it makes her feel...sort of awkward around you." Naomi said and ring the bell right after.

"Coming!!" Noriko's voice was so loud even both of can hear it from far distance.

"She's very loud, you know.  I guess she's from the kitchen, whole three block can hear her shouting from this distance." Naomi said.

"Is that a special ability or what?" Yuta curious.

"Nah, she wanted to be in an army force or something, like shouting 'yes sir' is a big salute for the people with higher title." Naomi said, since she doesn't really know how to describe it.

"Oh ok I know that. I used to serve in the army once and dropped out." Yuta said.

"You never told me." She nudged him.

"By the way, my body is still stings." Naomi touch her back.

"Is it good?" He leaned next to her ear.

"Uh, No- Yes yes!" She flattered.

"Good." Yuta shortened as soon as the doorknob twist, Noriko welcomed the couple.

"Naom- Oh?" Noriko tilted her head, a man in front of her, holding her little sister's arm like a married couple.

*whole conversation starts with japanese at this point, only few dialogs with jap. partsㅠㅠ*

"Uh... this is my boyfriend." Naomi shortly answered her curious sister.

(eto...watashi no kareshida yo)

"Hello, my name is Nakamoto Yuta, I'm from Osaka. It is very nice to meet you!" He politely bowed in front of Noriko.

(konichiwa, watashi wa nakamoto yuta desu, osaka shusshindesu. hajimemashite )

"Oh!! I'm Noriko."  Noriko bowed and welcomed them inside.

(oh!!noriko desu.)

*few dialog bcs i'm still weak in jap. i'll try my best (crying)

"Well, well. How do you find a boyfriend so quick?? You just landed in Chicago few days ago." Noriko being an annoying sister she is, sticking her nose on her sister's personal life.

"I met him few months back before I got here." Naomi answered. Yuta standing there like an abandoned log without Naomi and Noriko pleased him to sit down.

"Eh, so you're engaged!! Where's the ring let me see!"  Noriko teased her. Naomi being all panicky, trying to explain the backstory of her and Yuta. The truth was, Noriko didn't know, never notice that Yuta is a mafia member. She straight away thought he's a regular Japanese boy.

*laugh, "I'm joking, look at how poor Yuta stand. Why don't you let him sit? I'll go get mom." Noriko let the two lovebirds take their time while teasing her little sister, wiggling her eyebrows up and down giving hints to do something dirty.

"I like your sister." Yuta blurted out after he took a seat next to Naomi.

"E-eh? Is she annoying? She's very troublesome, I'm sorry." Naomi lowered her head out of embarrassment.

"Annoying? No. She is very funny. I like how she teased you. She give me ideas how to get close with you." Yuta said.

"O-oh..."  She went silent. All of the chaos back there, all of the 100th questions in her head wether her family accept yuta or not, are now gone. His words ease her mind.

It's gonna be a great family.

a/n: 헐... i'm back after a month and 7 days i left this book(a.k.a hiatus) i finally got my ideas back after watching few anime ep. TBH, i'm on a writer's block month and it's stressing me out back there. thank you so much for 24k and 600+ votes, i really appreciate the love and support you gave for this book, it really motivate me to keep it alive. I dont really have a good words to say but thank you to new comer who just read this book, who witness my bad grammar etc. i hope i can fix everything once this book end. I split this chp. 36 in two parts because i don't want to keep everyone waiting in line. have a nice day, i love you<33

p/s: also please support my new book "puzzle piece;jaemin" kinda slow update but will active once this book end!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.9K 2K 36
𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙑𝙄𝙀𝙒 Taeyong drops the metal bat, letting it hit the concrete floor with a dull thud. "Get this fucker out of my sight," he spits, "burn hi...
15.6K 490 40
✓ ! MAFIA AU ! Don't lose your heart to a Dragon. You might never get it back. If you do, you'll find that there are scars that don't heal, wounds...
43.5K 1.4K 19
the mafia and elite world are full of deception lies and secrets and one woman managed to do it all but all good storied must come to an end but some...
33K 659 39
Where life brings her back to the danger, but this time it's not the same. Because now she have him by her side. ✨ Gang! Au Started - 2020.03.18 Ende...