Meant to be

By amoos2021

All my steps lead to you.I may have paused and also at times followed a wrong path but eventually we were mea... More

Before we met
Chapter 1 continued....
Chapter 2 : And can it be?
Ch 2 contd....
Chapter 3: You and I is now a thing
Ch 3 contd....
Chapter 4: The push and pull of life....
Ch 4 contd....
Chapter 5 : The awakening
Ch 5 contd...
Chapter 6 :Shine on me
Ch 6 contd....
Chapter 7: Heartbeats Synching....
Ch 7 contd...
Chapter 8: why do i care so much?
Ch 8 contd...
Chapter 9: Dark Clouds
Ch 9 contd....
Chapter 10: i just can't fight this feeling anymore!
Ch 10 contd...
Chapter 11: Come back oh come back!
Ch 11 contd...
Chapter 12: Let's dance?
Ch 12 contd....
Chapter 13: Ambigous
Ch 13 contd...
Chapter 14 : Mesmerized
Ch 14 contd....
Chapter 15: Lets not name this
Chapter 16: The heart wants what the heart wants
Ch 16 Contd....
Chapter 17: I see you....
Ch 17 contd....
Chapter 18: Home is you
Ch 18 contd....
Chapter 19: So near yet so far
Ch 19 Contd....
Chapter 20: By my side even from across the ocean
Ch 20 contd....
Chapter 21: Can't now unsee, Can't now unfeel
Ch 21 Contd....

Ch 15 Contd....

962 70 1
By amoos2021

"Mummyjee aapko nahi lagta hamaaray sid bhai ko aliens nay capture kar diya aur exchange mein ek clone ko bheja hai? 8 saal sey mein inkay saath hoon, yeh roop toh bilkul naya hai. Bechaaray Sid bhai kis
Munh say ab robh jamaayenge? Thoda sambalkay haan jab voh return aye toh!" Adith quipped to Rita Shukla as he was carrying her shopping bags and entering into the lift

Rita Shukla could not help but laugh as she responded , " ha ha ha ha kya bolti apnee sana? Julooos? Sab milkay nikalenge khadoos ka juloos. Yeh ladki kahaan thee itnay din!"

"Mummyjee paida honay mein time lagaya na isiliye!" He said and when Rita shukla stared at him angrily he immediately said "joke tha Mummyjee...isiliye bhai itna bhadakthay hain mujhpe moophat hoon na! Lekin ek baat hai log na bilkul paagal ho gaye hain in dono ko
Lekar, voh pehle patch up ke baad!"

As she opened the door and they went in she asked him "kya bol rahay hain ki dostee pasand aayi ya phir?"

"Abhi toh dosti hee lag rahi hai lekin pata nahin, bhai ke tevar toh sahi nahi lag rahe hai Mummyjee, launda shayad haath say phisal raha ho!" He said this and quickly ducked to avoid the Rap that Rita Shukla was about to give him "acha Mummyjee mein chalta hoon, jaakey usud dekhne hai. Bhai ka yeh naya roop Dekhe na bohot mazaa aata, pray karta hoon ki voh hamesha aisay hee rahe!"

And as he shut the door her mobile rang with a call from Neetu on FaceTime. "Mummmmmmyyyyyyyy how are you? Arre wah! Kya hua ke aisa hus rahi hain aap?" Neetu asked looking at the beaming face of her mother.she was happy and grateful her mum had settled into routine now especially with bb13. Neetu was understandably worried about how her mum was so invested in everything that was telecast. Neetu that way remained the most calm amongst all of them. For some reason she knew Sidharth would never do anything untoward and it was not in his nature to bully anyone. The only unbearable thing to watch was how he was being targeted constantly inside the house. Shaking herself off these thoughts she continues her conversation with her mum who said " arre nahi voh adith aur uskay baatein. Sweet boy he is. Sidharth ka bohot care karta hai aur aaj kal Shehnaazji ka asar dekhe voh apnay Sid bhai ke barein bol raha tha, kay voh ab Kaisey khadoosgiri continue karenge!"

Neetu chuckled and said " mummy he speaks the fact vaisay kal ka episode dekha apnay? Sana ussay naraaz hogayi thi jab Paras ko isnay nominate kiya?"

"Haan haan beta mainay uska baar baar jaakey manaana dekha, aisay to voh sirf hamaarey saath hee karta hai, Dil bhar aaya kaisay usko chaen nahi aarahi thi sana ke bina." Rita Shukla chuckled.

"Mummy meko bohot bohot cute laga voh jab maan nahi rahi thi kaisay gussay mein usko bolta hai ki friend thi aur ek chance diya hai! Voh comfortble hai uskay saath aur dikharaha hai ke kitna vulnerable hai matlab aaj tak sirf humaarey saath aisa raha hai voh! Kya jadoo kiya hai iss sweet ladki nay...."

Rita shukla chuckled " dekha nahi tunay baar baar bolti rahi kay baat nahi karoongi aur phir phat sey bina ego ke chali gayi uskay paas! That is the jadoo. Voh bilkul ego nahi dikhaati. Very grounded girl she is Neetu sab scenes jo bhi mil saktha hai production sey adith neu dikhaaye hai mujhe aur na bohot unique combination hai humility aur confidence ki. Rare kind of a girl she is. Isiliye toh Sidharth ko itna apnapan itni jaldi mehsoos ho gaya. He knows she loves and respects him and that she has her basic core values very intact. Lekin...."

Risha shukla started saying something and hesitated...she did not know how to verbalize the many thoughts going through her mind with regards to sana and Sidharth. She had started growing very fond of this girl but the way she was pandering over Paras confused her, what was it between Paras and sana, what was it between sana and Sidharth. She knew her son very well, she had an inkling that he perhaps had grown a lot more closer to this girl than he had intended to, was he in love with her? She had never seen these many hues of laughter or affection in her son. She was able to understand that as of today there was no Sidharth without sana. In the sense that even when he was alone he sensed to carry her aura with him. It was very evident in the way he asked her "andhar kyu nahi aayi" during the first time he went to patch up with her. She winced as she thought about how he roughly pulled on her but also knew that it was his expression of love. She just hoped that sana received Sidharth with that kind of vulnerability, most people would never associate Sidharth with vulnerability but that is exactly what he required. Someone to hold him in love and someone who looked at the sensitive heart that brought out such seemingly insensitive reactions .

"Amaaaaaaji! Kidhar Kho gaye ho????" Neetu's
Voice pierced her out of her bubble. And she laughingly shook her head and said "arre mujhay khud pata nahi kay kya boloon aur poochun. Yeh in dono ke beech mai hai kya Neetu? Itna haq jataatay hain dono. I am scared to verbalize it and you girls will pounce on me if I say this but I sense an attraction between the two, but more than attraction I sense that they are far more intimate than they should be!"

Neetu smiled a huge grin because this was now three on three all the ladies in shukla's life had zeroed in on the crux of the matter but she decided to pull her mother's leg a bit further "mummy kya aapnay meri aur preeti ki puranay mills and boons pad rahi ho aaj kal??? Romantic sey khayaal uth rahe hai???"

Rita shukla quickly commiserated "arre nahi mere voh matlab nahi tha. Sid yeh sab sunega naa toh voh agneepath vaala expression say muhjay chup karaayega! Adith boo raha tha ki 26 yrs ki hai voh, maybe he just feels protective towards her and she is definitely someone who truly supports him so maybe ek mutual affection hai!"

"Haye mummy protective toh definitely hau lekin uskay Alava kya kya hai that is the question na. Affection hai theekh hai, friendship hai theekh hai lekin aapka laadla kyun itna affect ho raha hai. Aur age ma Kya mummy jab 6 saal ka tha tab bhi 40 saal ka khadoos tha aur ab Jab 40 ko honay waala hai 6 saal ke bache ki zid dikha raha, lekin what I find most interesting is how this girl just unlocked him in a few weeks. Preeti aur main toh yahi chahthay hai ko kuch bannay in dono ka lekin aap ka beta ka toh koi bharosa nahi hai, over think kartey kartey I hope he does not spoil a good thing that is coming his way."

Rita shukla was surprised at the happiness that spread through her when she heard it...the fact that  both her daughters the pillars of her life who supported her with their maturity and love now seem to agree with her secret desire about Sidharth and Shehnaaz. She sighed deeply as much as they all wanted it for him, he should want it as badly. He was fiercely protective about his happy life and somewhere he always expected the worst and he always gave more than he got in relationships so he stopped every getting into any relationship that mattered. Neetu and Rita Shukla then went on to discuss other things and themselves before signing off.

Today she was going to Preeti's house for dinner and as they were laying the table they she was sharing with Preeti her conversation with Neetu in the afternoon. Preeti laughs and says "aapko kya lagta hai ki voh Paras ki vajah sey gussa hai??? Kya yeh Neetu itna bada decoder bankay phir thi hai aur itna bhi nahi samajh paaye aap log! Mummy! Usko gussa aaya kyunki aapka bete nay Aarti ko save kiya. Aur game mein usko lagta hai ki voh Aarti ko save karta hai. Problem pehle nahi ho rahi thi ab ho rahi hai. See we also don't see all the footage all the time. We don't know how much Aarti is messing with Sana's mind, we don't know Sid nay ussay kya bola hai ki kya type ka friendship hai. Lekin mein yeh cheez yakeen sey bol sakthi hoon Kay usko bura laga ki Sid nay Aarti ko save kiya aur kuch toh hai ki voh confidently yeah express nahi kar sakti not with Sidharth or with anyone else."

Hearing this Rita Shukla paused what she was doing and rethought of all the scenes she watched and what Preeti was saying seemed to be the most logical explanation. She nodded her head acknowledging the sense in what Preeti was saying.

"Mummy hum yahan bahar baith bas calculated guess hee kar saktay hain. Pata hain ke hum sab ko inmein ek achi partnership Dikh rahi hai lekin, we don't know for sure what sort of a girl she is in the sense how seriously she takes relationships, whether outside this house she will want to remain in touch with Sid, whether he wants to lock away all the inhibitions he had and start afresh with her. Whether he even thinks like that about her. Yeh ghar mein sab cheez itni concentrated hai kay difficult ho jaata hai to think with a straight
Mind. Usko game pey bhi focus karna hai. Toh I am going to tell Neetu also aur aapko bhi, jo bhi hai let's give them their space and whatever Sid wants to do we will support it. Hain na mummy"

"Preeti bilkul sahi bola tumnay let only good happen for both of them. Even her I wish her only well. Bohot saath deti hai voh ladki and as a family we have to appreciate that right. Dekhtey hain what happens."

Unbeknownst to the fact that they had cheerleaders and well wishers in their families Sidharth and Sana were enjoying each other the touch the comfort and the laughter that they both seemed to have brought out in each other. After trying to stay away from Sidharth, come night time she rushed back to bed in the captain's room . Sidharth who was holding his breath angry with himself for wanting this girl so badly and angry with her for being aloof and distant from him. Why should Paras matter so much for her that she was willing to stay away from him? Why couldn't she just trust him to do right. As soon as he heard the glass door creak he hoped it was her but also did not want to give himself away, her fragrance preceded her and he felt relief come  over him and yet he did not want to give in so easily. When she sidled into him he with his head dipped into her head to acknowledge her. And when under the blanket she held hand with him she returned the hole by squeezing their fingers tighter. Somehow words this time did not feel right so they just laid together and each processed the strong reactions that were invoked, both acknowledging that this was not normal and that things had started to change drastically between them and they could no longer hide behind the tag of just friendship. As much as they had both discussed about having no expectations from the other seemed like the expectations had crept in and so had the feeling of wanting the other and wanting to give in to the other.

After a few moments of silence Shehnaaz peeled herself away and Sidharth very intently looked at her one because they hadn't spent time in a good few hours and also just to look at her face from this proximity. Dammit how can you miss someone who is just across the room! He had never experienced that! He sighed and asked her what Bhau was telling her, it was just a precursor to actually discussing what really was the deal with her attitude and annoyance.

"Dekh Shehnaaz meko na yeh gandha attitude aur nakhray nahi pasand. Yeh bohot ho raha bai tera, and I will not tolerate it all the time. Pehli baat toh I don't know what the problem is mein kisi ko bhi nominate karoon how does that become an issue between the two of us. Vaisay bhi no one can tell me what to do...not in this game and not in this life. Ab theekh sey
Bolegi kya problem bai"he said exasperated and trying to keep the irritation away from his voice

"Voh kyun aayi beech mein jab tu mana raha tha! Jab hamaari koi ladai ho rahi hai tho voh kyu beech mein aayi, irritate ho gayi" sana said in a low voice with a whine and a pout.

It was pathetic how this girl and her cuteness got to him, her antics frustrated him, confounded him, confused him and perplexed him yet he felt all his irritation melt away when she speaks frankly without any pretense. "Haan toh meinay bulaaya usko, voh khud chalee aayi toh usmein meri kya galati hai. Abey gadhi How can you get irritated with me for her actions."

She paused for a few second and again said "toh tunay usko save kiya isiliye voh agayi, hat time jab tu usko support karta hain na tu muh dekh uska itna ghamand aajata hai usmein." Saying this she wrapped her hands around his wait, all under the blanket and slipped her hand under his t shirt and started caressing his torso, "sorry Sidharth mainay tujhay disrespect kiya. Bura laga, pata nahin kyu lekin aisa laga kay tu usko hamesha maanta hai...."

Before she could finish Sidharth with the hand that she was resting on grabbed a fistful of hair and through gritted teeth said "tu na apna brain surgery karvaa pehli baat toh yeh. Paras ki vajah sey gussa hai ki Aarti vajah sey, aur mera na iss baath sey sataktha hai ki tu bhool jaati hai ki yeh gane show hai sana! Meko apni chaalein chalni padengi. Tera jo bheja hai na kaisay reset karoon, mukkay maroon ya kuch aur karoon! Gadhi kahinkee, pls mera request hai aisay natak aur nautanki tu bandh kar. Pls
Meri maa mujhay baksh de.!"

Saying that he let out a sweet growl and changed his grip on her hair as she rubbed her cheek against him cooing..
"Melaaa puthu mukkay chod chal ludo kheltay hain" she said that cheekily and looked into his eyes naughtily, it took him a few seconds to register what she meant and as he realised it a naughty and wanton grin spread over him as he said "mujhay tu pagal karkay chodegi baby, I can't handle you my janglee jhalli...:" saying that he snaked his hand up her thigh and both of them giggled into each other and enjoyed what they had between them. At the back of their minds they knew things were shifting but for tonight this was what both the body and would needed!

Thank you for all the votes. Hope you guys are enjoying the read thus far.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

667K 33.7K 90
.. .. ..A sidnaaz story with scenes of bb13 .... .... Soo guys this story is all about bb13 in which our sidnaaz is married.. . . .... what are you l...
245K 23.5K 92
SidNaaz fiction. A tale of love and togetherness. A journey that is heavily inspired by their own, realities. It will be a long, full length story wi...
47.7K 5.3K 85
There are a lot of stories on this particular bond and it shows how precious this bond is to many people. This story starts halfway from Bigg Boss 1...
238K 14.9K 53
Hi! My name is Maryam and I'm new to wattpad and it's my first ever story I love Sidnaaz ♥️ as a couple and also individually. Their personality is...