SÄDÏSTÏC TŸPË [ OHSHC x MALE...

By AikoSunbarashi

This book is a boy x boy fanfiction. If you are not a fan of that, please just get away from this book as far... More

00| Information
01| Ouran High School
02| First Impression to the Class
03| The Host Clubs Dogs?!
04| Cover them or not?
05| Protecting Haruhi
06| The Hosts' Acts
07| Why Is Everyone So Scared Of Me?
08| Starting Today we're Hosts?!
09| First Day As A Host!
10| Don't Ever Mess With Me...
11| That's A Rare View
12| Tanaka, Daiki
13| The King is so Stupid
14| Your 8 million Will be Reduced!
15| Why Did I Agree Again..?
16| Filthy
16.5| Side Chapter!| PAST
17| You're My New Favorite
18| Don't You Dare
19| What's wrong with Mori-senpai?
20| A little Cute
21| Distracting Dance
22| Panic
23| Accidental Kiss
24| Get a Ride
25| Work
26| Tired...
27| Cherry Blossoms
28| Flower Crown
29| As Your Friends
Question and Answer!^^
30| The Physical Exams
31| Misunderstanding
32| New Guest
33| Attack of the Lady Manager (Part 1)
34| Attack of the Lady Manager (Part 2)
| Valentines Special!!! |
35| Gay is hot
36| The Twins Fight
37| Teasing With Jealousy
38| Stop Fighting!
39| The Apprentice
40| You're Such A Brat
41| Shirou's Piano Piece
42| Evil Maid
43| A Favor from Kyoya
44| Self-defense
45| Flustered
46| Indirect Kiss
47| Care
48| St. Lobelia Girl's Academy
49| Rage of Silence
50| Confused
51| Daily Life of the Fujioka Family (Part 1)
52| Daily Life of the Fujioka Family (Part 2)
53| Daily Life of the Fujioka Family (Part 3)
54| (M/N)-sama!
55| Not so innocent
56| Sweet Tooth's ache
|| i m p o r t a n t A/N!^^ ||
| Halloween Special!!! |
57| Regret
58| It's Your Privilege
59| Because I Heard...
60| The Fujioka Sibling's Fight
60.1|Side chapter!| Top male (Y/N)x(M/N) (Part 1)
60.2|Side chapter!| Top male (Y/N)x(M/N) (Part 2)
60.3|Side chapter!| Top male (Y/N)x(M/N) (Part 3)

| Special Chapter!!! |

11.8K 509 139
By AikoSunbarashi

This was suppose to be from Christmas day Special, But I'll just make it work, because I wasn't feeling well the couple of days, and now this'll be just a new year special! Happy New Year Everyone! I hope you all enjoy this chapter! (btw this is from their past hope there's some hints here for y'all back story hehe~) My art at the top btw (I just wanted to share because some of the readers here don't look at 'My Art Works')! ^^

"Okay, let me tighten that for you Haruhi dear," Dad says with a smile as he tightens Haruhi's yukata waist-band. Haruhi put up her arms to both her sides and turned around, her back facing Dad's to give him a better view of the ribbon.

"These were what you and mom wore?" I asked as I looked at Dad's old yukata that I am now wearing.

"And~ it... is... done!" Dad says after he finished fixing Haruhi's bow into a neat one. He then turned to me to answer my question, "Yup! Still looks brand new right?" Dad said with a contagious smile.

"Yeah, it really looks just brand new, thought your yukata's a little big on me." I said as I pulled the sleeves up once more because they kept falling down. Dad chuckled, before saying, "Well I guess you're just smaller than your old man." This comment made Haruhi snort out a laugh.

"Hey, it's not funny!" I said and glared a little at Haruhi. She stopped and looked at Dad who also looked back to her, before bursting out in laugher together, making me pout and glare at them who seems to be ignoring me and just continued to laugh.

I groaned angrily and folded my covered hands over my chest.

"Let's just go if you're done." I said still angry as I glare at the door.

"Aww~ (M/N) dear it was just a little humor, come on don't be mad at your poor old dad~" He said with a fake hurt expression plastered on his face while he put a hand over his chest to where his heart is.

I glared at him, but slowly sighed out loud and soften my gaze. "You know that I would never be mad at you dad," I said with a gentle smile, but quickly looked away after realizing how embarrassing that sounded, my cheeks turning a light shade of pink. Dad just chuckled and I could feel him smile afterwards when he was done.

"What time will the festival start again?" Haruhi suddenly asks, trying to break out a small conversation.

"Hm, about 20 minutes." Dad answered. "Oh! Right! Haruhi dear and (M/N) dear you two should also wear our old 'Geta' so your outfits would be complete!" He said as he happily clapped his hands together. "I'll go get them, you two wait outside!" He said and the two of us nodded, going out on our slippers.

"I'm back! Here you two go~!" exclaimed Dad as he showed us 4 pairs of 'Geta's.

"This one's for you Haruhi dear~" He happily says as he handed a beautiful dark wood base with a white rubber band in the middle connected to both sides, with a pair of pure white socks. "And this is for you (M/N) dear~!" He says, after Haruhi took hers from him, showing me a beautiful white wood base with a black rubber band in the middle connecting to both side just like Haruhi's.

I took them from dad and looked at them in awe, "Dad... these are beautiful.!" I said as I continued to observe the 'Geta' taking in the good structure and its still great condition.

"Are you sure you and mom used these!? These looks like it's haven't been used!" I said looking at dad in disbelief. He laughed at my reaction.

"Yup, now run along you two or you'll miss the delicious foods~" He says winking.

Haruhi and I thought of the 'Ikayakis', 'Yakisobas', 'Takoyakis' and etc. all selling out, both of us looking like the world was ending.

We both quickly put on our 'Getas' on and waved Dad goodbye as we speed walk towards the festival.

~~~

|Third Person's POV

The delicious smell of street foods hits both the Fujioka siblings, making their mouth water a little. Both siblings immediately went to different Stands to get their preferred foods, agreeing to meet at the staircase near the shrine after buying their foods or just go there if one wants to wait for the other to go home.

The older sibling was the first to finish buying his preferred foods those being; 'Ikayaki' 'Choco banana' and 'Candied fruit' The older mostly bought sweets thought he does have a sweet tooth.

(M/N) sat on one flat-forms of the stairs, eating his 'Candied fruit' while he watch the people down the festival having fun and being lively. As he was eating peacefully he felt a tap on his shoulder, making him turn over his head only to be greeted by a poke to his cheek when he turned. The marooned haired boy looked up to see a familiar face from school, who were giggling lightly at him.

"Hey there sweet tooth!" The person says as they grinned mischivously at the marooned haired male. Going beside him while they continued to smile putting their hands on their knees as they leaned on the staircase behind them.

"I told you not to call me that.." The boy says as he laughed lightly, relaxing after finding out that the one who tapped on his shoulder was just his bestfriend, (F/N) Arai-kun's big brother. He was taller than (M/N) by a few inches. His skin was tanned, his black orbs complements his brunette locks.

"But, you're a literal sweet tooth! It's a perfect nickname!" The brunette says then took a sneaky bite on the males 'candied fruit'. "Hey!" (M/N) exclaimed as he glared at the brunette. (F/N) chuckled in return and put his shoulder around the marooned hairs shoulder in a playful manner, but the close contact made the marooned hair boy blush a little.

"By the way, when did you dyed your hair?" His friend asked with a curious look to the marooned haired male.

"Oh, uh.. My dad had some left over dye so he asked if he could use it on me so it would't be a waste.." (M/N) said as he brushed his finger on his newly colored hair. "Does it look bad?" (M/N) asked as he looked at his best friend with a nervous look.

"No way! It looks cool dude!" (F/N) says with a bright grin, that made the marooned haired male smile back as his heart fluttered a little.

"So, uh.. did you finally asked her out?" (F/N) asked as he grabbed (M/N)'s 'Ikayaki' taking a bite from it, the marooned haired male glared again at his bestfriend, but decided to let him have the street food he bought instead, because he knew that if he yelled the male, he would still not listen.

"No.." (M/N) said sounding sad, but still put on a smile, "I'm here with Haruhi." He finished then took another bite on his 'candied fruit' He's eyes still looked droopy, His friend noticed and pulled the boy closer to him in a comforting way he knew from when his little brother got rejected by Haruhi, "Hey don't worry about it Sweet tooth, if she rejects you I'm still here you know!" He joked as he grinned, thought the male didn't know that his bestfriend was blushing madly because of that one sentence.

"Oh please.. I know you're after Haruhi," (M/N) said trying to brush off his bestfriend's hand off his shoulder.

|(M/N)'s POV

I could feel (F/N)'s hand gripped on my shoulder when I tried to brush them off, making me look at him with a raised brow. I thought he would just grin stupidly like he always does, but what took me by surprise is that he's actually looking at me seriously for once.

"What if I said, I'm after you?" He asked me, pulling me closer to him. I could feel my face heating up at the close contact and I could see his mouth curved up into a grin.

"I-I-.. W-what?" I stuttered, not knowing what to say after what he had just said.

After a few minutes of staring, and thinking of what I should do. I suddenly heard a stiffened laugh for him trying to hold it in from erupting, but it didn't last as he start to laugh on the sides letting me go. "Oh my god! HAHAHA That--haHAhAHAHA Was pRicElesS!!" (F/N) said between his laughs, I could see a tear rolling down his cheek from joy.

I gave a dumbfounded look and tried to process what just happened. I then glared at him with a look that just says, 'I can't believe this'

"It's not that funny Delivery boy," I said trying to hide my embarrassed face from him. "Oh come on, haha.. it was pretty funny." he said his laughing fit slowly dying down.

"No it was not! I thought you were going to be serious for once! But I guess it's just another joke as always, I should have seen it comming," I said as I glared him.

"Oh come one Sweet tooth, You know I love you~" He joked again as he hugged me from my side, his goofy grin still plastered on his face. "Oh please," I said trying to push him off of me. "Here I'll give you kisses as an apology~" He joked again as he tried kissing my cheeks, but I pushed him away, heat rushing through my face.

I can't believe I have a crush on him...

Happy New year everyone! Sorry I couldn't publish it yesterday! And I'm sorry Haruhi you didn't get much attention on his special chapter. And 'yes' (M/N) likes someone, but he also has a tiny crush on his bestfriend. That's all for today see you guys on the next Chapter!

WC: 1686

Have a nice day everyone! Hope this year's much better than 2020! Mua~! 💋

~Aiko

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 342 22
ALRIGHT. This is my first fanfic, so this story is old (2018-2019 ish) and probably needs work. Maybe even cringey: read at your own risk. If you don...
1.9K 48 27
This is my first story so I hope I do good! I saw that there are barely ANY x M!reader southpark books here so I decided to make one myself The pov o...
54.9K 685 20
DISCONTINUED (11 main chapters) this is a trashy story btw. the writing style's horrible, the grammar is worse, it barely has a plot, and the chapter...
252K 8.8K 43
Kemuri Fujioka, Haruhi's older brother, isn't a normal 16-year old. He spends some of his days being Kuma Arita, a famous influencer. One day he de...