You are my medicine

By Jenisundar

She lost belief in love... He doesn't believe in love... She calms the storm inside him while he heals her wo... More

Character intro
wedding knot
Engagement...
Drive...
Painful tears.
Shopping..
Abhigya's marriage
suhagraat
Good son in law
Good daughter in law..
Will they share their pain
Pragya's growing feelings
Where is pragya?
Same pain..
Abhi's growing feelings..
karwachauth..
His diary..
Where did I go wrong?
Blending of feelings...
Ghosts of his past...
Love?
Parallel ride..
Her roshini
Abhi's pain
Peaceful sleep..
Pastry Chef Pragya
Fruit salad
Milk..
not pregnant ?
Aakash's cheap game...
Aakash's paagalpan
Ishaan bhai
Gone through the worst and got the best..

Walk together till infinity..

2.5K 142 62
By Jenisundar

Abhi whispered," I love you.."

Pragya smiles with tears and slightly parts from the hug and peppered kisses all over his face..

Pr: I thought I'd lost you..

Abhi pulled her into a hug..

Ab: I am not bad all the time

Pragya chuckles lightly..

Abhi parts the hug and tenderly kissed her forehead...his kiss went deep and touched a scar on her heart gently like a feather....

Pragya looked into his eyes and tip toed to reach his height but he leaned up...pragya pouts and says ," bend "

Abhi nods negatively with a teasing smile..

Pragya frowns but abhi lifts her up ...

She smiled and kissed his forehead and says," giraffe"

Abhi chuckles..

Then abhi landed her down..

Both entwines their hands and  came out of the closet ...

Abhi made her to sit on the bed and says

Ab: you look tired, sleep for sometime...

She laid on the bed but pragya didn't leave his hand..

Abhi smiles and lays near her..

Pragya's pov;
   Hereafter I need not fear about anything..now nothing can separate us , neither his past nor mine ...

Pragya gently holds his face, both looks at each other's eyes  ...

Now there is no guilt, no helplessness, no insecurities,no fear of losing each other...the only thing present is their love...

Pragya caresses his cheek and whispers

Pr: suniye

Ab: hmm

Pr: I love you

He smiled and nuzzled his nose with hers while she smiled with tears ..

Tears were uncontrollably rolling from her eyes...

With him life looked more beautiful than it ever did..

Abhi wiped her tears and says

Ab: enough of crying...

Pr: these are tears of joy..

Smiling he hugged her and suddenly the room became warm due to their hug...they hugged each other tightly ... they could feel each other's warm blood  , their chests raise and fell together and slowly they breathed in unison..

They both got lost in a magical spell , their love.. their undying love... 

Pragya rests her head on his chest and asks

Pr: suniye...why do you love me

Abhi leans down and kisses her temple..

Ab: matlab

Pr: matlab... Why you like me..

Ab: I didn't fall in love with you because I am lonely and lost...I fell for you because I found my whole world in your eyes..

Suddenly pragya giggles..

Confused abhi asks," what happened.."

Pr: I thought you fell for me after eating my food..

Ab: why are you talking about bad things at good moment..

Pragya hits in his chest while he chuckles..

Ab: you came into my life like a medicine for my wounds....you are my medicine...

Pragya looked at his eyes and said

Pr: you are my guiding light...if you didn't come in my life then I would have always stayed in the dark ...

Abhi slowly leaned near her and hits his forehead with her's..

Pragya looks down to avoid his piercing gaze...blush crept on her cheeks..

When abhi was about to near her lips she softly whispers," suniye"

Abhi sighs and hides his face on the crook of her neck...

Pragya softly says," lamp"

Ab: but you are scared of darkness

Pr: not anymore..

Abhi turned off the night lamp and what happened thereafter is as beautiful like a dream  ...

Even though the universe seperated their first love from them, it is kind enough to bring this two broken souls together to heal each other..They were made to complete each other..

Two years later...

Simar and Prem comes inside abhigya's washroom and sees pragya and abhi making their one year old son to take bath..

Pragya sees them and says," Harsh beta...see there Prem and simar are seeing you"

Harsha giggles and waves his hands excitedly at them..

Prem lifts him and covered him with a towel and says," meri Jaan...come to Prem.."

Then he throwed him on the air above his head and caught him...Harsha giggles hard..he loves his nana..

Pr: prem...did Didi and jiju came with you..

Si: yes they are waiting down..

Pr: I am going down...you both make him ready...

Saying she ran out ...

Pr: abhi beta you too go...

Ab: tk papa

Saying he too went out..

Prem tells simar," take his dress"

At that time simar sees ishaan's picture and says," Prem see there"

Prem happily smiles at simar...

Simar hugs him...

Then at night, abhi is sitting in the hall with the laptop on his lap..

Seven months pregnant Shivanya is playing with Harsha by sitting on the floor...

Pragya is sitting near them and chatting happily..

Ri: he is so lean...in video calls he looked little chubby..

Rag: we worried a lot that he is not gaining weight but then doctor said he is perfectly fine..

Ab: he is like his mumma, she too will not gain weight how much ever she eats..

Pr: don't be jealous...

All chuckles..

Sh: but she became lean

Ri: even abhi became lean...

Ne: they both lost their sleep after harsh born..he will not sleep at night so his mumma and papa will be sitting with him.. sometimes Ragu too will be sitting with them...

Ab: in morning I will leave for office then mom and son will sleep peacefully...

Pragya defends,"no...I will not sleep daily"

Rag: I said pragya to change his habit by scolding him but she is not listening to me..

Pr: I will not scold my son

Si: when you are a baby , you will sleep only after getting a hit from me..

Pr: if I hit him then your son in law will send me to your house..

All chuckles as they know how protective abhi is , he is a loving father...

Prachi tells Shivanya," you know bhabhi... harsha loves Kala chashma song"

Then ranbir plays the video song in his mobile and shows Infront of Harsha..

Harsha smiles excitedly and babbles happily..

Abhi looks at pragya and Harsha ... For him heaven is the place where they both are..

Abhi's pov;
      meri har dard ki dawa ho tum pragya..

His thoughts are broken hearing his son's loud wails..

Abhi immediately keeps the lap aside and rushed near him and shouts at pragya..

Ab: can't you look after him properly..

Pragya quickly says," I caught him before he fell down...he is just crying in fear"

Saying she rocked Harsha in her arms and patted his back..

Prac: yes Bhai... He was leaning forward and seeing the mobile so he lost balance but bhabhi pulled him before his head hits on the floor...

Then abhi kissed harsha's head..

Ri: Shivanya ...did you see the fear in pragya's eyes when abhi shouted at her..

Pragya says," I was not scared"

Ab: actually Bhai.. even if he gets hurt ,she will lie to me that he didn't get hit fearing I will scold her...then when I turn the other side she will be rubbing his head and kissing him...

Pragya gives him a caught look and tells," harsha beta... papa found our secret"

Saying she started to walk towards their room..

All smiles at her..

Ab: I will see you later

Pragya smiles at him and goes up...

*******

Happily ever after..

*****

Happiness cannot be found in the same place where we lost so stop searching for it in the same place...

******

Your heart will heal faster if you accept your pain...

Stop holding on to what hurts..let it go then you will feel good..

*******

Finally you are my medicine came to an end..

******

Thank you for reading friends...if you like this story please do vote and comment your views on it..
Thank you for your love and support... once again thank you for reading...

       - with love,
         Jeni

******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 253 12
Pragya gets married to Abhi but soon learns that he hasn't been able to move on from the love of his life, Pallavi, with whom he got separated 7 year...
46.7K 2.5K 22
This is a short story...this story is based on actual kumkum bhagya track...
19.4K 566 8
just peep in to know more.The current track of kkb.
66.7K 5K 59
Pranbir- these 2 love each other immensely but but... What happens if Prachi is missing? What happens if when they see her, she doesn't recognize any...