𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐞 | 𝐙𝐡𝗼𝐧𝐠...

By Ventibrts

𝐘𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐧 (𝐧) 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐛𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝗼𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲; 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝗼... More

💖  Author's note (please read)
Part 1: 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥
Part 2: 𝐅𝐫𝗼𝗺 𝐇𝗼𝗺𝐞
Part 3: 𝐆𝗼𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧
Part 4: 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝗼𝐫
Part 5: 𝐋𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐳𝐞
Part 6: 𝐀 𝐬𝗼𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐲
Part 7: 𝐀𝐘𝐀
Part 8: 𝐋𝐢𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐢𝐩
Part 9: 𝐄𝐮𝐩𝐡𝗼𝐫𝐢𝐚
Since you asked for it
Real quick
Part 10: 𝐒𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲
Im dead
Part 11: 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲
BJ Alex
Part 12: 𝐁𝗼𝐝𝐲 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤
Part 13: 𝐂𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝗺𝐞
DO IT NOWW

Part 14: 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝗺

2.9K 83 32
By Ventibrts

It was so hard to find a good gif under 3MB

"𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝗼𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝗼 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝗺"

.
.
.

"I want you to die for me"

A bright yellow light delayed the sudden burst of Astral energy that flooded the girls system.

Zhongli flew backwards as he frantically searched around for anything to grab onto.

The top of an old structure was what he attempted to grab onto and slow the force.

Before he could steady himself Y/N's cold hands reached out and pushed him even further.

"Just stay still" she whispered as what seemed to be thousands of portal like circles appeared around him.

Spears shot out incasing him.

Y/N held her aching head as she stepped up the magenta platforms before her.

Zhongli was trapped by the energy that was consuming her.

A spear pointing towards his throat kept him still.

"Y/N..." his voice echoed.

"You are at war with yourself..."

After the hotel incident Y/N had completely blown the two off the map.

Inside she was conflicted.

It was as if something else was controlling her.

Y/N grabbed Zhongli's neck hoisting him up in the air.

"Y...N" he choked.

Zhongli could hold his own in this fight but he didn't want to hurt Y/N.

Since this was only the beginning stage of corruption she could switch at any moment.

"Listen to me...." he croaked.

His cold gloves hand touched the side of her face.

That seemed to click her back into reality.

"Zhongli!" She screamed as her hold on him loosened and he fell to the ground.

His arms reached around her to hold her in place.

"Are you ok?" He asked holding her face.

"I'm fine, did I hurt you?" She asked guiltily.

"Only a little when you sent me flying" he chuckled.

"But I'll live"

Y/N rubbed her tears eyes and hid her face in his neck.

"I don't know what's going on" she mumbled.

"Something's wrong" she twitched.

"Listen, I know a friend that can help. I'll achieve the antidote but in the meantime you need to contain yourself away from people and triggers" he said.

"Stay with Baizhu" he said kissing the top of her forehead.

"I'll be back soon"

𑁍༄༄༄𑁍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 19.6K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
68.2K 1.6K 30
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
60.9K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
458K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...