Hostage | Vᛕooᛕ

By Neko_ssi

Jeon jungkook who lives a simple and subtle life. Still, deep inside he wished well for someone... still... ... More

Hostage
ᗰEᗰOᖇIEᔕ
ᖴᗩᑎᑕIᖴᑌᒪ
ᑌTOᑭIᗩᑎ
ᖇᑌE
IᑎTᖇIGᑌE
ᒪᗩᗰEᑎT
E᙭ᑕᑌᒪT
ᑕOᑎᐯIᑕᗩᒪ
ᗩᗰOᑌᖇ
ᗪOTIᑎG
ᔕᑎOG
ᗩᖇᗪEᑎT
ᑕᒪIEᑎTEᒪE
ᑕOᐯETOᑌᔕ
OᑎEIᖇOᔕ
OᔕTEᑎᔕIᗷᒪE
ᗩGITᗩTIOᑎ
ᑕOGᑎIᘔE
E᙭TᖇIᑕᗩTE
ᘔEᗩᒪ
ᗩᗷᑎEGᗩTE
TIᗪIᑎGᔕ
ᗩᐯOᗯEᗪ
ᗪIᐯᑌᒪGE
ᑎOᑎᑭᒪᑌᔕ
ᗪOᖇKᔕ
ᖇEᗩᗯᗩKEᑎEᗪ
EᑭIᒪOGᑌE
Bonus -
New story: Completed
Other stories to try

ᑭᒪᗩᑕᗩTIᑎG

1.7K 111 16
By Neko_ssi

It was quite a clear and sunny day given the fact that it was raining for days.

Jungkook was waiting in front of the door for the blonde to walk up towards him, and when he looked back at Taehyung he noticed the lazy smirk the latter was holding.

'What is going on in his mind?' He blinked while gulping and stared as the elder nears him.

Musing his childhood and teenage memories, whenever he would see Kim Taehyung coming up towards him or sometimes even looking at him, his chest felt like it would explode, the bones of his system ready to turn all jelly just like now...and he still felt funny that how he's Taehyung's now.

Taehyung stills with a smile, "what happened, what are you thinking?" He said curiously to see Jungkook gazing at him with a mild blush.

Jungkook smiled and instead of answering he felt the urge to hug him so that's what he did.

The blonde's lips curled up in a smile as he embraced him back.

"I love you" The younger shyly mutters, burying his face in the fur coat of the Taehyung's,

"I do too.." he hums and chuckles when he heard Jungkook's muffled whine.

"Taehyung..."

"I love you too," Taehyung laughs. "Let me guess, you were again thinking of us in highschool" He slightly raised his brow and glanced at him.

"It's so hard not to... It's not my fault like everything is surreal now" Jungkook embarrassingly snuggled Taehyung's chest and sighed. "We need to pull back right..?"

Taehyung hums, "sadly yeah..But I'm here right and it's not that I'm letting you go alone in a play school." He smiled when he saw Jungkook smiling and chuckled.

"Makes sense.."

They pulled away and Taehyung rang the doorbell. Jungkook looks down at their joined hands and smiles giddily but a voice snapped him out which seems to come from inside.

"Oh, told you..Taehyung and Jungkook are here.." and soon after getting the door open, they saw Jimin's eyes smile. "Good morning" he greeted.

"Good morning," Jungkook greeted back cheerily with a smile, he already took a liking towards the male.

Taehyung briefly glanced at him, still mesmerised by Jungkook's happy voice.
'It's still the same.. his good mornings still makes my day'

"Come inside..you guys have eaten yet?"
Jimin asked while he ushered the couples inside.

"Yeah we have done our breakfast.." Taehyung replied on behalf of them.

"Sit. Namjoon hyung will be here in a moment." Jimin sat beside Yoongi, who was busy talking on his phone but greeted them with a short smile.

Taehyung nodded at Jimin and glanced at Jungkook ro see him already looking at him and he winked at the younger who blushed heavily but soon his eyebrows furrowed when it clicked.

"Wait..Namjoon?" He repeated the name to Taehyung. "As in K-im Namjoon...by any Chance?"

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows as well and looked at Jimin as he did the same.

"Uh yeah..you know him" Jimin asked, taking glances at both of them.

Jungkook chewed on his bottom before turning towards Taehyung to whisper, "He is...Jin hyung's ex boyfriend"

Taehyung scrunched his eyebrows upwards. "Wait what?" He whispered back and his pupils dilated when Jungkook faintly nodded.

"Wait, what happened?" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows when Taehyung was looking so shocked.

The blonde looked at Jimin and Yoongi, his attention was on them now.

"Um Jungkook said that Chief is...Kim Seokjin's ex boyfriend.." Taehyung looked at Jungkook and he nodded.

"Excuse me?" Jimin covered his mouth with the back of his hand.

"Eh..Is that why he called us?" Yoongi Voiced out his doubts, soon figuring it out.

Jimin tilted his head, "But why? Mr. Kim is his ex now.."

Taehyung cocked an eyebrow, "what if he is going to tell us to make Jin's punishment worse? As revenge?"

Jimin put his index finger on his own lips to shut Taehyung and pointed towards Jungkook.

Taehyung followed his gaze at Jungkook and the latter looked heavily conflicted

"Kookie.. I didn't mean it like that.."
Taehyung apologised, rubbing his thumbs of his palms.

"I know-" But he stopped when he saw a figure approaching through the hallway and glanced up at his face.

"Joon hyung..." Jungkook stood up from his seat.

Everyone looked at Namjoon.

"Hello Kookie its been so long.."
Namjoon smiled.

"Why did you left him?" Jungkook softly asked.

Namjoon was shocked as he didn't expected for Jungkook to say this at the very first moment they will meet.

Taehyung, Jimin and Suga was looking at Jungkook then again at their chief, Namjoon.

Namjoon sighed but still kept a smile.
"I think...Taehyung already told you many things.." he looked at Taehyung "which he didn't had to.."

Taehyung blinked and he realized that there is indeed few things he did told Jungkook mainly about their core mission cause he didn't want Jungkook to be confused, he apologetically smiled.

Namjoon shook his head. "Fine...I'll won't let it slide if it wasn't Jungkook."

Jungkook. "Will you really...make Jin's punishment worse?"

Namjoon was a little a back hearing this from Jungkook.

"Who said that?" He looked at the suspect, ofcourse Taehyung. He sighed again. "Really Taehyung..? anyway sit I-I'll tell you guys everything."

Namjoon sat in the single couch and Jungkook sat back in his seat beside Taehyung.

Taehyung leaned his head on Jungkook's shoulder and intertwined.

Namjoon looked at the couple and smiled. "Kookie so..he was your crush wasn't he?"

Jungkook blushed. "Um hmm" he nodded.

Namjoon- "Well I'm glad you guys got together."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and circled in Jungkook's hand in and comforting way.

●●●●●●

On the other room.

Jin was still sleeping on Joon's bed.

The sunlight showered all over the room, making him awake.

He rubbed his eyes and furrowed his eyebrows when he realized he is in an unfamiliar room. He turned his head towards the bed stand and internally relaxed when he saw Namjoon's single picture and another with both of them.

Jin stared longer at their picture, it was clicked when it was only 2 months they started dating and by looking at the picture can be told how much they used to be love eachother. Jin looked up at the ceiling.

Well his mind was on a fight with itself.

He don't want to forgive Namjoon so easily, why should he after all Joon didn't even try to talk with him after that suddenly he all again came here and was trying to save him?

But honestly he wanted to...
Just once he wanted to trust him.
His body was too exhausted from working alone on his own.

"Ah Fuck it.. Whatever"
He closed his eyes again. He was too tired to do anything anyway and if he trust Namjoon something worse might happen according to him but also if he didn't the same might happen.

He bite his lips. 'Should I trust him again?' He was silent for a moment before he sat up 'I should talk to him, for how long I will avoid him'

He looked at the door. 'Yeah i should... for now..'

●●●●●●●

Jungkook- "so you mean you still love Jin hyung?" He's eyes was all sparkled.

Taehyung adored this kid now even more..

Even after knowing that Jin said he can't do anything but he is still all happy knowing Namjoon still loves Jin.

Taehyung smiled.

Namjoon - "I need a help from you guys.." he looked at Taehyung, Jungkook along with Yoongi and Jimin.

They were all in together excluding Jungkook, for almost 4 years now and they were like brothers and friends and not only Juniors and a chief.

Jimin nodded. "What you want us to help over chief?"

Namjoon looked down "can you guys please not reveal to a-anyone that...its Jin."

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and other were confused.
"But hyung...will there be any problems later if the higher officials got to know?"

Namjoon - "I don't know..but Tae I can't lose him again knowing well that I can atleast do something to help him and I can't do it alone...I trust you guys."

"Namjoon..."

They heard a faint voice and turned at it's direction.

Everyone was shocked "J-Jin hyung?"

Jin looked at them and again at Namjoon.

"And you..told me to trust you? While you are planning with them..behind my back?"

Namjoon- "No Jin li-"

Jin - "no save it!" He stepped back a little and he looked at everyone of them especially at Jungkook and then back at Namjoon "Looks like I was about to do the same mistake after trusting you again..."

Jungkook- "Jin hyung its a misunderstanding.."

Jin's etes fell at V... "oh..You, aren't you V? I know you-Taehyung?" He smiled. "So..I get it..so thats how you got to know about my things right?" He looked at Namjoon.

"Fine I don't care anyway..you try to save your department and I'll try to save my MIOS ..."

Jin rushed towards the door without giving a second glance.

"Joon hyung do something he is going!"
Jungkook stood up and so as everyone..

Namjoon extended his arm and took a step forward causing him to pull Jin's arm.

"Don't-" Jin started but Namjoon did a complete unexpected thing.

Jungkook and everyone gasped when Namjoon kissed Jin right without wasting anytime.

Jin struggled a bit and tried to push him back...Namjoon hold him tighter and kissed deeper.

Jin couldn't control it...He wants to move back but he's body was not in sync with his mind. Already....he gave in. He kissed back and instead hold him by Namjoon's waist.

The guys coo'ed at them.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and the latter was biting his lips to stop his tears. "What happened bub?"

"I don't know...after meeting you I've been emotionally a lot." Jungkook looked at their intertwined hands.

"So are you preggo Jungkook Congratulations?" Taehyung teased.

"Shut up Taebear..." Jungkook rolled his eyes but blushed. "But...I was thinking when you had...kissed me like that."

Taehyung looked at them and smiled. "Umm I couldn't think of anything else. I didn't knew how to console you.. so I just did absentmindly but I'm sorry for forcing you on myself"

Jungkook looked down remembering that chaotic night.

Taehyung - "You were going through something and I just took advantage of you..I'm sorry."

Jungkook snapped back to reality. "Um you regretted because of that?"

Taehyung silently nodded.

Jungkook - "You mean you didn't regretted because it was me?"

Taehyung shook his head. "Um.. no I was happy I had my first kiss with you..."

Jungkook widened his eyes and moved back a bit. "F-first k-iss? Oh you mean first kiss with um me?"

Taehyung furrowed.. "I didn't tell you?"

Jungkook- "now what you hide from me??"

Taehyung- "Um that was...like my..err first kiss in uh my l-lifetime.."

Jungkook was Jungkookshooked.
"Don't tell me...You had a girlfriend also.."

Tae was embarrassed now. "Um yeah but we never kissed."

Jungkook- "No way...Then how the fuck the whole school thought you as a badboy or something."

Tae - "yes way..and I don't know..hell cause of that I had a hard time convincing my parents. Cause everytime any complaint would come they used to think it was me..." he laughed. "Then the teachers would have called my parents and then later they would apologise because I didn't do anything..." he sighed. "I still hate those teachers."

Jungkook " My whole fucking life was a lie..???" He dramatically sighed and sat down.

Taehyung chuckled at his boyfriend's cuteness.

Namjoon pulled back and jin was looking angry, well at him cause he gave in too easily.

"I'm not planning against your back Jinnie.." Namjoon started. "I'm trying to help and not trying to let you go again."

Jin looked up at him. "Are you really serious..?" He gulps, for the first time since then Namjoon saw a emotion in Jin's face...

Namjoon softly nodded and hugged him. "Dont worry I'll do anything to make you safe."

Jin was trying to hard not to hug back but failed. "I'm n-not promisi-ng you..that I will be able to t-trust you again..but I'm gi-giving you a chance.."

Namjoon pulled back with a wide smile. "Thank you for that Jin.."

Jin felt relaxed after seeing Namjoon's smile after so long.
"I missed you .."

Namjoon's breath hitched and smiled again. "I did too"

And they leaned in for another kiss.

Jimin was awe'ing at both of the couple in front of him and felt a little upset cause he was still single.

Suga nudged Jimin. "Sit down"

Jimin nodded and sat beside him. "They both looks so good together nah?" He looked at yoongi but the latter was looking at him. "Yoongi?"

Yoongi snapped back in reality. "Oh ne.." looked at them and softly smiled.

"I have never thought Taehyung would be so in love with someone."
Jimin said and Yoongi nodded.

"Uhhuh...everyone's day come" yoongi smiled looking at Taekook who was busy on themself only.

Jimin looked down - "I wonder when my day will come.."

Yoongi - "hm?"

Jimin looked at Yoongi and bite his lips. "I kinda feel jealous of them" he smiled. "Its weird I feel so bad being alone.."

Yoongi blinked. "Do you..mind to go somewhere tonight...with me?"

Thats as simple sentence to ask a friend but the way Yoongi said to Jimin ...Jimin felt that sksksksjk feeling.

"Um..er yeah s-sure." He smiled and looked away cause he was blushing.

Yoongi relaxed his shoulders a d mentally cheered. 'Finally after years I told him to meet i shouldn't waste anytime.'

Namjoon smiled affectionately at Jin.
"Calm down for now... we will talk everything later. Lets talk with them now"

Jin nodded.

"So are you guys together now?" Jungkook asked.

Jin looked at Namjoon .
"I think I need time..uh hm yeah"

Namjoon - "take your time...I'm not going anywhere."

Jin bite his lips and looked at Namjoon.

Namjoon nodded.

Jin widened his eyes. 'He still knows what I'm thinking.' He felt warm.

He sighed and looked towards Jungkook. "Kook..I'm sorry it's fine if you don't want to forgive me I totally u-"

"I already did hyung..." Jungkook smiled his bunny smile.

Jin was confused.

Jungkook- "I knew you didn't really wanted it and Taehyung consoled me that there really was no choice so..and you also told the guards to not to hurt me..so it wasn't really your fault."

Jin nodded and looked away, he was emotional too.

Jimin and Taehyung looked at eachother and then at Yoongi and trio nodded.

"Chief... Just tell what we need to do..we will help you um if we can."
Jimin said.

Namjoon looked at them. "I'm really grateful that you guys are helping us.."

"You didn't let us think that we work under you and also guided us like a hyung," Taehyung smiled and locked his hands with Jungkook. "Only for you I got my Jungkookie.. Thank you. We will do what we can."

Namjoon smiled at them.

"Chief we haven't told anyone that its Seokjin so you can be rest assured its only us who knows.." Yoongi said.

Jin was silent, he felt awkward that because of him Namjoon had to face this but what can he do now ofcourse he can't leave everything.

Namjoon turned to Jin. "Jin you must he hungry I'm making something. "

"No don't, you always burn the kitchen.." Jin said with worried look.

"Babe that was 7 years ago...!" Namjoon said saving himself.

"But hyung you burned the noodles two days ago only..." Tae said innocently.

"Now he's ded.." Jungkook mumbled to Taehyung and he chuckled.

"N-noodles??? Joon you burned the noodles? Is that even a thing to Burn!"
Jin said with a amused face or more like yelled.

"My Jin hyung is back.." Jungkook smiled and hugged Taehyung.

Taehyung bobbed his nose. "Are you happy..?" He smiled affectionately.

Jungkook nodded " Ofcourse now...I have everything.." he pecked Taehyung's lips and the latter touched his forehead with his own.

■■■■■■♡■■■■■■

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

846K 56.4K 61
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Kim Taehyung's mother had chose a orphan boy named Jeon Jungkook for her son to get settled with, it was his choice to accept...
228K 9.9K 31
Kim Taehyung a very well known CEO of South Korea. He has everything he wants. But his parents are forcing him to marry someone and in frustration he...
622K 15.5K 29
Jeon Jungkook just an ordinary college student is secretly in love with one of his best friends Kim Taehyung who is popular and everybody are in lo...
396K 28.6K 23
I'll count 1..2..3.. That's your chance to flee. If you're lucky, you're free. If not.... You're a dead body. Highest Rank #1 kookv #1 topkook #1 sh...