[All Started With a Glance] K...

By Taelicious_V

When y/n got a simple glance from BTS V AKA Kim Taehyung in a Korean festival in y/n's (your country name), h... More

💜²💜
💜³💜
💜⁴💜
💜⁵💜
💜⁶💜
💜⁷💜
💜⁸💜
💜⁹💜

💜¹💜

4.5K 130 6
By Taelicious_V

Author POV,

Miki: Yah y/n wake up! You're gonna be late again! Aish this girl!

She started to shake y/n violently as she was getting let for her school. Still she didn't woke up.

Miki: Ugh lazy ass get up!

She shouted kicking y/n's ass she she fell off the bed in an impact.

Y/n: Yah how dare you?!

Miki: You're gonna be late! It's already 7:45...

She said taking her arm and helping her stand up. Hearing the time y/n immediately jumped up.

Y/n: OMO! Why didn't you wake me up?!

Miki: I've been trying to wake you up since 7. Now hurry up.

She said picking up the blanket and tidying up the bed as y/n nodded.

Y/n's POV,

I quickly went in my bathroom and did my morning routine. I took a quick shower and after that I wore my clothes and did a light makeup.

In the kitchen,

Miki: Here you go.

She said placing breakfast on the table. I didn't have time so I quickly took a toast bitting on it.

Miki: Eat one at least...

Y/n: I'm already late. I'll eat something in the cafe. Bye sis.

I said kissing her cheek as she did the same.

***

I was walking to my school since it was near my residence. I live in *your country*. Today I'm really excited because there's gonna be a Korean festival in my country. Of course it happens every year but this year is really very special because worldwide boyband BTS is coming to my town to do a little concert on the festival. I'm a huge fan of BTS and my bias is V.

Just the thought of seeing BTS, especially Kim Taehyung, making the butterflies in my stomach flutter. I wish to get autographs from all of them.

***

I quickly went in my classroom as it started after a few minutes.I was really impatient for school to end.

After waiting for like an eternity, the school ended soon as I almost ran to my place.

***

Seeing me coming in my sister Miki smiled.

Miki: Ready for the festival?

Forgot to say that she's an ARMY too. Her bias is Jimin. We're both are extra when it comes to kpop and BTS.

Y/n: You already got ready?!

Miki: Yeah. Since it takes time.

She winked at me smiling.

Miki: Now go get ready!

She said pushing me to my room as I quickly got in. Since I'll be meeting BTS, I have to look good.
I had an outfit which I always wanted to wear but I was looking for a right chance. I guess this is the best time.
It took me 30 minutes to get ready, wear makeup and do the hair.

Outfit

Makeup

Hair

I took my purse and went out of my room.

Miki: Omg! You look so pretty my sis! I'm sure you'll catch the attention of your Taehyung.

I blushed at her compliment and thanked her.

Y/n: You also look pretty. Guess your Jimin will see you.

I said poking her arm as she brushed it off laughing.

Miki: Aw thanks.

Her dress btw

Suddenly the horn of the taxi buzzed indicating it had arrived.

Miki:oh the taxi's here. Let's go.

She said wrapping her arms around mine as we both got out. She locked the door behind me as we got in the taxi.

Miki&y/n: Let's goooooo!!!

💜💜💜💜

To be continued...
Hope you have fun reading it😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 6.2K 14
A new relationship...a new beginning...a new... *Kim Taehyung Fan Fiction *Short Story *THIRD BOOK IN THE IDOL SERIES (Read "Need", then "Her") *COM...
1.8M 76.9K 58
"Just follow my lead, and we'll learn this together." ✔ ©BadBusanBxtchesOnly 2018 Started: 9/21/2018 Ended: 4/24/2019 1M reads 8/5/2021 💜💜 **🥉3RD...
5.7K 231 24
An UN Destined Love story of a girl. The one she loves doesn't see her love. The one who loved her doesn't see his love? Is she destined to be loved...
41.8K 1.4K 27
TAEHYUNG FF -This is dramatic sweet love story of two people who were best friend in the past but their fate made them separate. After many years lat...