The Choice ꨄ

By ggiia17

You have always admired Cedric Diggory, you realize you might actually have a chance. Out of nowhere the last... More

1|𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝᯽
2|The thorn in my side
3|False hope
4|Unexpectedఌ
5|Pretty boy❦
6|Will you?
7|Jealousy ☃︎
8|༆Yule Ball: Part I༆
9|༆Yule Ball: Part II༆
10|༆Yule Ball Part: III༆
11|Conflicted.
12|Comfort ❣︎
13|Same old pain ☕︎︎
14|I'm sorry
16|"Dancin in my room..♫"
17|Overprotective much?
18|The thought of you
19|Regret
20|Our little secret ❁
21|I can explain...
22|Im at Peace...kind of
23|Guilt ᯽
!!Story Update!!
24|Broken
25|Lie
26|By your side
!!Announcement!!
27|Love?
28|Time
29|Second task
30|After
31|My Best friend
32|Fun and Chaos
!!THANK YOUU!!
33|Fix it ⁂
34|Selfish and Selfless?
!Cast list!
35|A step forward
36|Competitive nature
37|More curious by the day
38|My distraction
39|Like vs Love
40|Third Task
41|Recovery
42|-Start of summer-
!announcement!
43|Something new
44|Night & Day
45|Time stands still
46|Just dancing
47|Reality Check
48|The Death Eaters
49|Sixth year
50| the final choice

15|Party ♪

123 6 1
By ggiia17

A/N: kinda long chapter
1358 words
Enjoy.         
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was finally Friday, aka the day of the party. I was excited.

I've been to a few parties before but they were just my friends and I.

But this was my first real party. Mia was coming too. I haven't seen her in a while.

      I met up with Draco in the common room and we walked to our classes together.

"Hey, wait up Y/n!" Cedric said as he ran up to us.

"Hey Ced." I smiled and looked up at him.

He made me feel short, which I wasn't used to.

Draco looked Cedric up and down with a rude sigh.

"So I'm assuming I'll see you guys at the party tonight right?" He looked at us.

"Obviously, it's in our common room." Draco said as he rolled his eyes.

I looked over at him and glared.

"Yeah, I'll see you there Cedric." I smiled at him, Draco and I continued to walk.

"Could you at least try to get along with him."
He sighed again.

"For me. Please Draco." I looked at him and grinned. I put my hand on his arm. He started to blush a little.

"Fine. Only for you though. Otherwise I have no intention of being friends with Pretty boy Diggory."

He sneered, he remembered how much Cedric hated being called that.

  Regardless of his childish behavior, tonight was going to be fun.

D͟R͟A͟C͟O͟' P͟O͟V͟:
   It's not that I ever had a problem with Cedric. It's just the entire thing with Y/n.

  Besides, I'm helping Blaise set up the Dj stuff. The last thing I need is him annoying me.

Y͟/͟N͟ P͟O͟V͟:
After school was over Mia came to my room so we could help each other get ready and talk about drama.

  It was around 5:30. We went to dinner. Draco sat next to me but Mia went to sit with her Ravenclaw friends.

   As I ate I felt Cedric looking at me. I looked back up at him and smiled.

   Draco looked down at his food and pushed it around a little trying to ignore Cedric.

Draco and I talked all the way back to the common room.

   The party started at 7:30 and it was now 6:00.

  Mia and I got ready in my room. She helped me do my hair. I put on my outfit.☟︎

   When Mia and I were done getting ready we went downstairs. As I walked out Draco turned to me and smiled.

"You look nice." He said in a surprised tone.

"Wow, you sound so shocked." I said rolling my eyes.

Blaise, Draco, Mia and I all hug out around the Dj table looking at the music Blaise had.

   I was looking at the music but Draco seemed to be more focused on my face. I looked up at him.

"Got a staring problem bud?" I said with a smirk.

He looked down at his feet and laughed a little bit. People started coming in and before we knew it almost everyone was there.

   I saw Cedric walk in with his friends. I ran up to him.

"Hey Ced." His friends started nudging him towards me.

"Hey Y/n/n."

"Come let's get drinks." I grabbed his hand and pulled him with me.

Draco was watching us as he stood next to Blaise.

I grabbed a water bottle and threw one to Cedric. He seemed slightly relieved that I didn't take any alcohol.

   We started dancing, but even thought the crowd I felt Draco's burning stare.

When we were done dancing he went off to go see his friends who were watching us.

I went over by Draco to talk to him.

"Hey." I said as I smiled.

"You having fun?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm having a really good time actually."

I ignored his negativity.

"But I'd have more fun if you danced with me." I put my hand on his and grinned.

He smiled back at me.

"I don't dance Y/n."

"You do tonight." I said as I yanked his hand.

We walked into the crowd.

He rolled his eyes and we started dancing.

After a little while we took a break and headed back over to Blaise and Mia.

At this point there was so many people there.

Before anyone came we put a spell on the common room so it would be sound proof.

I felt my heart pounding in my chest. I could feel myself getting dizzy.

No, not now, please.

I started hyperventilating until Mia turned to me and realized.

Her eyes widened as she watched me panic. I put my back against the wall and slowly sat down putting my knees to my chest.

"What's wrong with her?" Draco asked.

Mia didn't answer, she continued to stay by my side. She got up to get me water as I sat there in a ball. I couldn't breathe.

She had the water in her hand and started to rub my shoulder.

"Come on." She said as she helped me get up.

   We got back to my room and she asked me if I would be okay.

   I told her I needed to be alone. I sat down on the floor. I felt the tears fall down my face.

  Why did I have to have a panic attack now? I was having a good time and it came out of no where.

I heard the door open.

"Are you okay?" Draco asked as he closed the door behind him.

I sniffed, "yeah. I'm fine."

That was a lie obviously.

"What happened?"

The only people that knew about my anxiety disorder was Mia and my parents.

I never told anyone else because I was embarrassed.

I looked up at him with my eyes still filled with tears. He took my hand and helped me on the bed. I could feel how much I was shaking.

"You can tell me Y/n."

I back looked down and fiddled with my fingers.

"I-I have anxiety disorder. So I get panic attacks sometimes."

   I didn't want to look back up at him, I couldn't. He took his hand and slowly pushed my chin up so I could look at him.

He rubbed my cheek with his thumb. He was cold to the touch, but in a nice way.

"I'm sorry."

"I'm fine. I always am." I gave him a faint smile.
He wasn't buying any of it.

"Just please don't tell anyone alright. I don't like talking about it and-" I was cut off by him gently kissing me.

  My face got really hot. I slowly started to lean back as I felt my back hit my bed.

He was leaning over me. I felt his cold metal rings on my neck.

"Your secrets safe with me Y/n." He whispered as he slowly started to kiss my neck.

  It was all going very fast. I felt his hand on me pulling me in closer.

   I softly pulled on his platinum blonde hair as we made out.

   About 10 minutes later we finally stopped.

   I got up and looked in the mirror.

   My face was still puffy from crying but my lips were very red.

  Some spots on my neck and my collarbone were slightly red.

  I fixed up my hair and sat back down next to him.

There was silence for a moment.

"S-So.." I said awkwardly.

Draco grinned at me.

"Listen, about the panic attacks, if you need anyone to talk to I'm there for you Y/n."

He was being nice? Kinda weird but I liked the support.

"Thank you Draco." I said as I smiled at him.

He smiled back.

"I'll let you be, the parties going to end soon enough anyway."

He closed the door as he left.

  I leaned back in my bed and stared at the ceiling. I was in awe of what just happened.

  As amazing as I felt, a part of me still liked Cedric. I didn't understand what happened, or why.

But I would find out eventually.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: So yeah, that happened. Thoughts?
I didn't proofread it so if something was spelled wrong just roll with it.
———————————————————————————
Background info:
Like the main character I struggle from anxiety as well, if anyone out there is reading this and has it too you know how much it sucks.

  You get panic attacks out of no where and you can't control it. I've never been good at talking about this or my feelings in general but I just wanted to clear that up.

*𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻 :)*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554 49 24
15 year old Katianne Potter finally broke out of her little bubble and decided to be friends with not just Elliot Diggory and her brother, but also w...
37.6K 1.1K 29
*•.~(Harry Potter x Fem! Reader) *** "Well," said Harry. "There's always Moaning Myrtle," Y/N laughed. "Like I said, you both have to grit your teeth...
1.9K 84 24
This is my first story so sorry if it's not that good. A little background info: you are a fourth year at Hogwarts and a Gryffindor, you zone out a l...
45.4K 1.1K 48
We had made our own ending. - A Cedric Diggory love story. A Draco Malfoy best-friendship. Warning! This story lightly covers some mature topics suc...