Soulmates

By OrnsteinSlayer

This year begins in a plot future of 2020 As all of you Know Tom Felton decided that to have a Harry Potter R... More

Chapter 1: Harry Potter Reunion
Chapter 2: The Greatest HP Reunion Ever
Chapter 3: Amazing Day Ever
Chapter 4: Dinner At Seven, Char?
Chapter 5: Sweetest Love (Explicit)
Chapter 6: You Slept With- Tom...
Chapter 7: Soulmates And Always
Chapter 8: Venice Beach
Chapter 9 : Celebration Party
Chapter 10: I think I had Too Much
Chapter 11: I've Always Love You
Chapter 12: Two Red Lines
Chapter 13: You Have To Tell Him
Chapter 14: Were... Having A Child?
Chapter 15: Two Peas In A Pod
Chapter 16: Is it a Secret?
Chapter 17: A Merry Feltson Christmas
Chapter 18: Dinner With The Watsons
Chapter 19: Proposal And Desired Pleasures (Explicit)
Chapter 20: Not Wanting Each Other Apart (Explicit)
Chapter 21: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Chapter 22: Luckiest Day of Their Lives
Chapter 24: Valentines Surprises
Chapter 25: The Unexpected
Chapter 26: Telling Everyone (Explicit)
Chapter 27: The Charity Golfing Match
Chapter 28: Adorable Baby Kicks
Chapter 29: Emma's Birthday Gift
Chapter 30: Emma's Birthday Surprise
Chapter 31: Lovely Days Goes On Forever.
Chapter 32: The Greatest Day Of Their Lives
Chapter 33: Getting Fiesty Aren't We?
Chapter 34: Mr & Mrs. Felton
Epilogue: 2 Years Later...

Chapter 23: Happy Valentines Day

485 13 1
By OrnsteinSlayer

Author: Don't play the song Yet guys

Today was a very a special day as the lovely couple were very excited for today's day...
Its Valentines day and Tom wanted to spend this very special day for the love of his life unfortunately, Emma will be having a Vogue's photo-shoot in the Mid-morning. So they decided that they would be spending their wonderful Valentines day in a beautiful afternoon.

Emma just finished her make up touches as her handsome prince charming Tom Felton, gently cuddle behind her as Tom softly buried his face around her neck, seeing this makes Emma very happy as she gently cupped Tom's face while they were both facing the mirror, seeing them both together.

"Happy Valentines day," He announced sweetly, giving Emma a sweet valentines kiss on the cheek.

Emma giggled, glancing up to him and kissed him passionately."Happy Valentines too," She said with a smile.

Tom giggly-smiled as he gently placed his hand on her clothed baby bump, making her smile as she watched Tom began talking to their twins inside her.

"Happy Valentines there you two, I hope you two are doing well there, because Mommy and I will be celebrating our wonderful Valentines day, so I hope you two behave there as well, okay?" He cooed, gently rubbing her clothed baby bump and kissed them.

Emma giggled as Tom glance up to her with a charming smile and gently kissed her with passion, Emma smiled, slowly closing her eyes as she slowly kissed him back, slowly building up that passion and love they've always wanted as they slowly parted from their kiss, making them both laughed under breaths as they slowly connected their foreheads against to one another.

"We should get going, they might be wondering whats taking you so long for you to arrive at the shoot," He said knowingly with a smirked, cupping her face.

Emma softly laughed, she almost forgot about her Vogue's photo shoot for today's morning she thought.

She took Tom's hand and her sling bag, as they both left the house, together with Willow and drove towards their destination where she will be having her Vogue's Photo shoot...

__________

Minutes of driving they've finally arrived at the place where she'll be having her Vogue's photo shoot, the Mansion was huge and the gardens were full of beautiful colorful flowers, as Tom carefully park from the Mansion's entrance.

Emma gently unbuckled her seat belt as Tom gave her a sweet good luck kiss. "Don't over do yourself Darling, If you're tired let them know, Okay?"

"Oh don't be so dramatic Tom," She said sarcastically with a assuredly smile "I will, and Once this is done, we'll go and finally celebrate our Valentines day, Okay?" she knowingly giggled, cupping Tom's cheeks and kissed him.

Tom happily smiled as Emma opened the door.

"Oh wait," she said before she can exited the door as she turn around , placing her index finger on Tom's lip."You better dressed nicely Mr. Felton," She said Knowingly and kissed him one last time before she hopped out.

Tom laughed secretly as he watched Emma escorted by Kelly as both went inside the large doors of the mansion, He turned his back and petted Willow in the head. What Emma doesn't know is that he's planning something out to surprised her even more for today's Valentines day.

__________

As Tom finally arrived back from the house, Dan, Louis, Bonnie, Matthew and his wife Angela, were waiting for him at the house as He and Willow finally hopped out from his Land Rover with the keys on his hands.

"Oh I'm so happy for you both!" Bonnie said proudly as she approached Tom with a warmly hug.

Tom chuckled, hugging her back. "Thanks Bon," As they parted from their hug.

"So where's Emma?" Dan asked, smirking.

Tom glance at Dan with a smirked "She's on her photo shoot for Vogue right now Dan, and probably after this, I'm going to pick her up later for our date together," He answered.

"Oooh, someone's being romantic here. Since when did you become so romantic, Malfoy?" Dan teased as he laughed, nudging his shoulder.

Tom playfully glared, "Since the beginning you were born, Pothead" As he playfully smack Dan on the shoulder as they both laughed.

Bonnie giggled as she separated the two out. "Okay, cut this bromance thing you two. We better hurry up for this surprise before Mr.Felton, over here can fetch his future Ms.Felton, for their lovely night," Bonnie teased, wriggling his brows.

"Ooooohh," Everyone said teasingly as they all laughed as everyone get to work, grabbing all the boxes of baby stuffs on Dan's rented SUV as everyone went inside Tom's house.

After hours and hours of working and designing, the room has finally finished as everyone was very proud of their great work.

"We did a awesome job on this guys!" Matt beamed.

Everyone agreed on Matt. "Indeed, Love." As Angela rested her head on her husband shoulder.

Tom smiled as he looked around the beautiful twins room, they were a lots of colorful designs on the walls which Bonnie suggested, nursing play mats with colorful number designs in it, stuff toys and even baby clothes and also but not the least the crib for their twins.

That made Tom felt very emotional for a very moment as a single tear drop over his eyes, down towards his cheek, making Louis noticed Tom was crying emotionally.

"Hey Bon, Bon!" Louis whispered loudly, tapping Bonnie's shoulder to get her attention.

"What is it Louis?" She said annoyingly as she turned around.

Louis did not say anything as his index finger was pointing towards Tom which made Bonnie look at the direction where Louis was pointing at.
She gasp as she saw Tom in tears.

"Tom are you crying?" Bonnie said worriedly as everyone looked at Tom.

Tom snapped himself out, eventually wiping his tears on his eyes with the back of his hand.
"N-No, I'm perfectly fine," He chuckled nervously as he assuredly smile in front of his friends.

"Are you sure? Because I can clearly see you just cried a second ago," She glared teasingly to brighten up the mood.

Tom chuckled as another tear drop over on his eyes. "Alright Bon, you got me," he said, swearing underneath his breath as he let the tears of joy flow within him.

"Awe come here," As Bonnie went up to Tom and warmly embraced him as everyone followed.

"Thank you so much guys," He said emotionally as he cried on Bonnie's shirt.

Bonnie hush him as everybody cheer him up,

"Oh Come on Felton, you should stop that, surely if you continue that, surely you'll become a ferret," Louis crowed the last word, making everybody laughed including Tom as he finally stopped.

"Thanks guys, I think I owe you all," He said, giving them a pay check, but everyone refused.

"There's no need for that Tom," Bonnie said, giving a him assured smile, "We're a family Tom, and families don't pay each other, always remember that," she said lastly with a warmly smile.

Tom rolled his eyes. "Oh don't make me cry again, Weaslette," He said jokingly.

Bonnie laughed, giving him another warm hug, Tom was always like a brother to him and she was glad she'd met Tom in her life as her best friend, she thought.

"Um Tom..." Dan said, getting his attention.

"Potter?" Tom replied, parting from Bonnie's hug as they both look at Dan.

"Its already 5:37, should you be picking up Emma?" Dan said confusedly, glancing over his watch.

Tom's eyes widened like a golf ball, he almost forgot about their Valentines Day, He thought.

"Oh shoot!" Tom said as he swore underneath his breath, making everybody laughed. "Guys I need to prepare myself already, Thanks again," He said.

Matthew smiled, patting over his shoulder "No problem mate, besides we gotta go now," He said knowingly, giving Tom a one warm hug.

Tom smiled, hugging Matt back. "Thanks Matt, have a nice Valentines day to you'all," He said, giving everybody a last farewell hug.

"You too Malfoy," Dan smirked, "Tell me after," He said jokingly as he hug Tom warmly.

"Oh shut it Potter, In your dreams," he said jokingly giving him a brotherly hug.

Tom waved his goodbyes as his cast mates drove away from the distance. He smiled one last time as he and Willow went inside and went to prepare himself for tonight's Valentines Day...

Author: Play The music everybody enjoy

After having a refreshing shower, Tom dried himself down and opened the closet, grabbing a new dashing grey suit with a Black turtle neck on it and also a pair of black shoes. Tom wore everything down as he applied a little bit of hair gel and cologne while combing his hair down in a properly way he looks.

Tom smirked at the mirror as he adjust the watch on his wrist, he look bloody dashing, Its like he just came back as a new version of Draco Malfoy with a new bloody dashing suit. Tom smiled one last time just as Willow went inside the room.

He chuckled as knelt down and caressed Willow's face. "You better behave yourself Wils, Emma and I will celebrating our Valentines and don't worry I'll be back together with Emma. okay? "

Willow obeyed and went out of the room, grabbing her fluffy green toy in her mouth as she went outside towards poolside area.

Tom laughed as he took once last glance at the beautiful twin's room and closed it for to surprise the love of his life and left the house as he hopped in and drove towards to pick Emma up...

Emma was just finishing her make up touches when suddenly she heard a knocking at the door.

"Let me get that for you Ms.Watson," Her hair assistant said as she went up to open the door.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Could I speak to, Ms. Watson?" The person asked in front of the door.

Emma glance at the opened door just by looking at the mirror, seeing Kelly.

"What is it Kelly?" she asked politely.

"Mr.Felton has finally already arrived, waiting for you, down stairs. Should I let him know that you will be coming down any minute, Em?" Kelly asked politely.

That made Emma's lips curved into a smile, she was excited, she wanted this day to be special, eventually nodding to Kelly with a warmly smile. "Yes Kelly, tell him that I'll be coming down any minute," She said proudly with excitement.

Kelly giggled and immediately nodded and closed the door behind to give privacy...

A minute has passed, Tom was still waiting for Emma, when suddenly he heard footsteps coming down from the stairs, making him glance over as his jaw slightly opened. It was like the world slow down on him for a second, seeing Emma wearing that beautiful elegant silk pink dress, just made him awestruck and speechless as she slowly made her way towards him.

"I know you're drooling over me Thomas Andrew Felton, I know what you're thinking at," She giggled teasingly.

Tom eventually snapped himself out from his imagination as he let out a small chuckle.
"You look amazing..." He said speechlessly looking over from top to bottom of her beaautiful elegant dress as she laughed.

"Awe, Thank you Love, You look dashing," she said shyly, tucking the strand of her hair behind her ear, as her cheeks flushed seeing Tom wearing that dashing suit of his.

Tom smirked and kissed her. "Awe, Thank you Darling, Oh here..." He said, handing over the beautiful bouquet of flowers.

Emma smiled while blushing as she took the beautiful bouquet of flowers that Tom gave to her and smelled those beautiful, elegant, sweet red, pink roses that convey gratitude and appreciation towards her.

"Happy Valentines day, Darling," Tom said happily, cupping her beautiful face and kissed her passionately.

Emma giggled and kissed him back "Happy Valentines too, Love," she said back happily, making her cheeks flushed again.

"Shall we?" Tom said knowingly, offering his hand.

Emma smiled and took Tom's hand as they made their way towards his Land Rover and drove towards their lovely destination.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 312 19
It's no secret to the world that Emma Watson had a big crush on Tom Felton. Yet the friendship between them was far more valuable than either would h...
4.4K 164 15
'We found 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝. You and I got lost in it.' "We will meet again, won't we?" He whispered into the night sky. In the need of reassuranc...
378K 8.1K 30
When Hermione comes to stay at the Burrow, what will happen when new feelings emerge, old feelings grow, families are introduced and new laws are imp...
89K 1.7K 13
What happens when George Weasley was babysitting his nephew James Sirius Potter and accidentally brakes a time travel sending them back to 1995. How...