Hogwarts Untold: Love, Life...

By ThatFanGirl_sn

Written in first person, this is story of a Ravenclaw, Mary, who falls in love with Fred Weasley. At first, i... More

Chapter 1: Looking Back
Chapter 2: The Beginning
Chapter 3: The Journey Begins
Chapter 4: Year One
Chapter 5: First Year Fears
Chapter 6: The Boy With The Red Hair
Chapter 7: Much The Same
Chapter 8: 2nd Year Approaches
Chapter 9: Fred
Chapter 10: New Year, New Fears
Chapter 11: Christmas At The Burrow
Chapter 12: The Year I Almost Lost Him
Chapter 13: Arthur and Umbridge
Chapter 14: 25th December, 1996 / 30th June, 1997.
Chapter 15: Mum, Seven Harry's, and George's Ear Too.
Chapter 16: The Wedding Doom
Chapter 17: The Last Moments
Chapter 18: Headmaster Snape
Chapter 19: May 1998.
Chapter 20: 2 May, 1998
Author note!
Epilogue: Part 1
Epilogue: Part 2
Epilogue: Part 3
Epilogue: Part 4
Epilogue: Part 5
Epilogue: Part 6
Epilogue: Part 7
Epilogue: Part 8
Epilogue: Part 9
Epilogue: Part 10
Epilogue: Part 11
Epilogue: Part 12
Epilogue: Part 13
Epilogue: Part 14
Epilogue: Part 15
Epilogue: Part 16
Epilogue: Part 17
Epilogue: Part 18
Epilogue: Part 19
Epilogue: Part 20
Epilogue: Part 21
Epilogue: Part 22
Epilogue: Part 23
Epilogue: Part 24
Epilogue: Part 25
Epilogue: Part 26
Epilogue: Part 28
Epilogue: Part 29
Epilogue: Part 30
Break From The Reading
Epilogue: Part 31
Epilogue: Part 32
Epilogue: Part 33
Epilogue: Part 34
Epilogue: Part 35
Epilogue: Part 36
Epilogue: Part 37
Epilogue: Part 38
Epilogue: Part 39
Epilogue: Part 40
Epilogue: Part 41
Epilogue: Part 42
Epilogue: Part 43
Epilogue: Part 44
Epilogue: Part 45
Epilogue: Part 46
Epilogue: Part 47
Epilogue: Part 48
Epilogue: Part 49

Epilogue: Part 27

18 2 0
By ThatFanGirl_sn

1 February, 2003. I was due in four days.. I was going to be a mum to twins, in four days.

I was at the ministry this morning, presenting to the board (my boss in the magical creatures department; Minister of Magic; other heads of various departments) regarding an influx of magical creature breeding applications I'd received over the past several month. I also had a very important mission of mine that I needed to discuss with them.

"Members of the board, I bring to you today, an important matter that should be up for review immediately: the status of how the wizarding world, and my department, view Veela's. We need to lower the threshold of protection to 1/8 Veela. They have been accepted by the wizarding world for centuries. We need to extend protections to reach their children as well."

"Ms. Milwood," my boss Johan Strew started. "I'm fond of your ambition." He smirked. I smiled back.

"What say you?" He asked the other board members. 

"Agreed!" They all answered and smiled.

"Oh, thank you! Thank you all so much!"

Back in January, Bill and Fleur wrote to me. We discussed Vic, and how Fleur was worried about her blood status. She was 1/8 Veela and until today, the protection (though it was hardly an issue as Veela's were respected) only protected down to people who were 1/6 Veela. She knew it wasn't an issue, but still worried of course. I promised her I would change that. I did.

"Oh, Ms. Milwood, before you go," the Minister of Magic, Kingsley Sacklebolt said. He stopped me before I exited the large room where my presentations were held.

"Yes, Minister?"

"You have shown great promise, growth, and fairness in your position."

"Thank you sir!"

"Mr. Strew and I were discussing something before the meeting; he's set to retire the end of the year. He wants you to take over."

"Sir?! Me?! But I'm.. as you see, not ready. Of course, I'd absolutely love to.. it's just." They were laughing as my haste.

"Oh.. end of the year you said?" I blushed.

They were both laughing, "yes Ms. Milwood, at the end of the year."

Johan smiled warmly, "if you're back by then, and feel well enough, I wouldn't want anyone else to have the job."

"Oh sirs, thank you so much. I would be honored!"

"It's settled then! But please do let me know if you're not ready, I can certainly hold off retirement if you aren't ready to leave the little chaps yet!"

"I will sir, thank you so much!"

I got my dream job..

I took the nearest fire place home to the burrow, I couldn't wait to tell mum and dad Weasley!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.2K 2.3K 36
[FINISHED ~ april 2th 2021] WARNING: currently editing! (Chapters 1 & 2 done) "𝗪𝗼𝘄, 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀... 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹." ...
12.6K 382 39
Elodie finds herself stuck, she stuck holding the family business together. Her busy schedule of either working a dead end job or caring for her gri...
52.7K 1K 53
Two redheads One love In good times and bad In health and sickness At least that's what they thought... a Fred Weasley love (and more) story 02/22...
86.7K 2.1K 52
Fred Weasley & Draco Malfoy love triangle fan fic Includes: Adult / sexual material / rated mature so please read if you are of appropriate age Celes...