The Hybrid and The Hotty

By Xxwolfy_writezzxX

The mutt has been bullied all of her life. When she loses hope and begins to think nobody can love her, the h... More

First day of High School >~<

2 0 0
By Xxwolfy_writezzxX

Narrator: Sky is a cat wolf hybrid and it's her first day of high school. She has a huge cwush on the popular boy, Midnight. But she'll never tell.

*Sky enters the school*

MistyPaw: ugh look at the little hybrid loser!!
SunTail : Yea >:) what a fucking idiot *rolls eyes*
Sky: just leave me alone guys. I'm not in the mood.
MistyPaw: *steps on Sky's tail* what did you say to me, mutt?
Sky: *hiss* FUCK OFF, WHORE!!
*sky scratches MistyPaw and throws her on the ground. Her eyes start to glow red*
MistyPaw: AHHHH! Ouch! >~< SOMEONE GET THIS DIRTY HYBRID OFF OF ME! MIDNIGHT, BABE!
*Sky turns and sees Midnight watching the fight. Startled, she blushes and quickly stands up*
MistyPaw: UGH!
Midnight: are you ok? *glances and smirks at Sky* don't bother this girl, MistyPaw. She'll fuck you up.
*Midnight humps the air and walks away with MistyPaw on his shoulders*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 164K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
3.5M 282K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
671K 35.5K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
1.3M 116K 42
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...