Triple trouble plus one (mara...

By julesgulesss

"This is good. But we can help you out if you want." Said Sirius. You nodded and they told you all the ways t... More

Well Hello There
Your dumb you know that right?
Skip With Me
That class was boring anyway
Stalkers
He was right?
Secretive
Let's Do This
Are We Good?
Jealousy
Hogsmeade
Date Night For Lils
Lonesome
Graduation of the 6th year
The knight bus
Finnally
Matching rings.
Back to school

First date

226 11 3
By julesgulesss

You woke up in the morning your face inches away from Sirius'. His arms were still around you holding in tight as if he'd never let go and you never wanted him to. You placed a gentle kiss to his forehead and watched his eyes flutter open.

"Hello." You greeted the groggy Sirius.

"Hi." He breathed.

"No nightmares last night right?"

"Nope it seems my night light worked. You'll just have to stay more often." He smiled at you.

"Sounds like a plan."

You got up from the bed and went to go grab some new clothes to hop in the shower.

"Where are you going?" Sirius frowned.

"Well I'm going to get ready for our date later. Unless you don't want to go?"

"Oh no I do. I really do."

"Alrighty then. I'll be right back." You waved. "Hey James! Just so you know I'm getting in the shower! That's means if the door is locked it is not an accident and you don't get to unlock it!" You yelled and Sirius chuckled.

Remus laughed at James who glared back in return.

"It was one time and I apologized."

"Why would you even unlock the door?" Remus asked

"I don't know I thought it was a prank like she was trying to lock me out of the bathroom or something."

"Why would she do that?"

"I don't know alright. It's not like I saw anything that is the point of a shower curtain."

"You better not have seen anything." Sirius glared as he came down the stairs to grab some breakfast.

"I swear I didn't Sirius."

"Alright."

"Speaking of seeing things we heard something last night."

"Oh must have been Remus and a random girl he randomly snuck in because me and y/n didn't do anything." Sirius said taking a bite out of his now buttered toast.

"Very funny Sirius and James I thought I told you no." Remus spat

"Well too bad Remus because I'm going to do it anyway." James exclaimed which earned him a confused look from Sirius. "Actually light bulb." James directed the name to Sirius. "We just heard some cute nicknames speaking of which where is night light. Oh yea in the shower. Let's hope the water doesn't put the light out."

"Oh shut up we all know your obsession with Lily flower. Or was it lily pad? Oh yea it's both!" Sirius smirked in satisfaction.

"He's got a point James."

"Oh shut up. Moving on are you excited for your date." James changed the direction of the conversation and Sirius smiled.

"Mhm I don't know where we are going though." Sirius smiled at the thought of his gate with you.

The water turned off and not long after you arrived downstairs in some new clean clothes.

"Sorry it's not the most extravagant outfit. I didn't exactly plan out a date night." You shrugged.

"It's beautiful don't worry about it. I'm going to hop in the shower now so we can get going."

"Alright."

"Yea don't worry y/n he will probably end up in one of his leather jackets anyways." James laughed.

"And my best one at that." Sirius yelled and James eyes went wide at the realization Sirius heard him say that.

"Can't wait for it." You assured Sirius and say on the couch next to Remus.

"He's excited you know? He must have been dreaming about this day for the past 2 years."

"That's good to hear." You laughed

It wasn't long until Sirius came out of the room wearing some nice black jeans and a semi formal long sleeve shirt.

"So no leather jacket huh?"

"Oh you weren't kidding?"

"No I like the jacket."

"Alright one sec." he ventured off towards his room grabbing the jacket and putting it on.

"Yay." You said as he walked out of the room and over to you.

The two of you found a bus and called for it. Sirius being a pure blood wizard had never been on one but the two of you were underage and couldn't do magic outside of school to travel.

"So what exactly is this thing?"

"It's a bus. It goes to all different places people need to be and drops them off."

"So we are going to the leaky cauldron to renter diagon alley?"

"Yes except it will drop us off in front of it because the muggles don't know of diagon alley." You whispered to him.

"I see." He said looking around. "What are those?" He pointed up to a advertisement.

"Those are advertisements somethings there is shampoo ones sometimes there is real estate ones it just depends."

"I could be a model for a shampoo commercial." He smiled and you laughed. "I mean look at my hair. I think I have better hair than anyone on this bus."

"Except that guy." You pointed over to someone sitting in front of you.

"Y/n that guy is bald. I have better hair than someone with no hair at all." He narrowed his eyes at you.

"Oh I know just have to mess with you a bit."

"Speaking of messing with you."

"Sirius not in front of everyone."

"You dirty minded little- what I was going to say was the boys were messing with me and calling me light bulb. Did they call you nightlight." You let out a stifled laugh as he spoke.

"No but I promise not to call you light bulb anymore."

"No I don't mind that it's just the fact they were spying on us. I say we hex them."

You laughed.

The bus arrived in front of the leaky cauldron and the two of you entered once it had driven away.

"I'll go get us some butter-beers you get a table." You said and Sirius nodded at you.

You came back to the table holding two butter beers and sat down.

"Thank Merlin I'm back that cashier was annoying."

"How so?"

"Kept asking me why I needed two butter-beers." Sirius glared at you. "First of all none of your or business and second off all obviously one is for someone else."

"Ha ha very funny."

"I happen to think that time was very funny."

"Well I apologize for liking you and me being all awkward around you." He fake apologized.

"It's alright. I actually quite like it." He smiled at you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 43 9
Just some fanfic and oneshots of the Marauders! Hope you enjoy, and please leave comments and constructive feedback! [All characters belong to JK Row...
6.7K 373 22
After falling in love with Sirius Black once, Remus doesn't think he can do it again. The Marauders (plus Lily, of course) all moved in together afte...
864K 20.6K 87
Y/n L/n is starting her first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She meets many new friends, but there are 4 people she would call h...
1K 32 8
For a while now, the two boys have been unsure of what they were. Were they merely friends who weren't afraid to show affection or were they lovers...