Secret Life

By heyyxitsme

When finding out about Alex's secret ex girlfriend and his secret life in the gang you ask yourself what else... More

First day of highschool

11 3 1
By heyyxitsme

-Aria pov-
Today is the first day of school! I can't believe that I am a freshman. In a few more years I'll probably go to college, I've always wanted to be a Federal agent. My parents named Ezra and McKayla are always so supportive! Yet they're so busy  they're never really there for me as well as my brother Jacob. As I get ready to shower for my first day of school I call my best friend Olivia, I always need some extra support when my parents are as busy as they are right now.

As I am calling Olivia I notice how she was acting strange like she was worried, and I could feel it through the way she talked. I ignored it tho and thanked her for always being there for me even when times were though.

I took an uber to school since it was pretty rainy outside, as I got out of the uber I noticed a certain guy around the lockers, he looked lost. I wanted to go say hi and introduce myself since it must be hard not knowing anyone at school, I took a good look at him he was very good looking, blue sapphire eyes and black dark hair, 5'7 which gosh! He was tall, his arm had a couple tattoos. I walked over to him and waved, he completely IGNORED me!! What a jerk! I was trying to be friendly and this is what I get. I got an idea of asking a question, I asked what his name was as he softly responds in a very deep voice which will drive anyone CRAZYYY, Alex. Thats all he said, and all I needed to know for now.

As the bell rang I rushed to my english class just to notice Alex, he was the only person in the room which I obviously thought they were good looking. I waved at the teacher and sat at my spot just to my surprise Alex was sitting next to me! For some reason I was very happy since this will be a very good opportunity to get to know him, "hello Alex" he sat there silently paying attention to class which I should too.

The first 2 classes finishing which were really boring but you won't go through that, I went back home to my surprise that my parents looked very upset and lost. I don't think they expected me to get home this early. "Hi mom and dad" I said quietly and calming, "hello dear please go to your room me and your dad have some problems to solve honey" I had so many questions as to what was the problem but I obeyed and just went straight to my room and texted Olivia since me and her didn't see each other at class. "Hello Oliv" I texted her, she responded back as to a simple "hi". I asked if anything was wrong she said she saw a very hot guy Alex today, Which I don't blame her ;) but back to the point she said Alex completely ignored her and just walked away ignoring her without looking at her. I felt horrible but  I reassured her she will meet someone and have a great connection with.

Olivia invited me to take a coffee, I asked my parents for permission saying yes since they looked pretty annoyed for me to be in the house. I met Olivia at the park and went walking to the nearest coffee shop that opened last week. We ordered the coffee with a cake pop and sat down "soo anything you want to tell me?" I asked which to my surprise she opened up and told me she saw Alex with a very mysterious person. I ask myself if I know who could it be but that's for later me and Olivia just talked about boys drama and some people me and Olivia met. Pretty boring asking me huh? I don't really like to date people I am very independent as my own only focusing on friends, family, and my career.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 293 25
𝙞 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪. i quickly walked down to the lockers, seeing mattheo and a bunch of other boys putting heir stuff away. ...
525K 21.1K 89
Join the ride full of possessiveness, love,hate,pain,happiness,joy,rudeness.
11.4K 731 37
Jeon Jungkook, he completed his graduation in business. he is sweet but for only his family and cold for other's. he doing internship in his father'...
OBSESSED By thisbejaja

Mystery / Thriller

96.5K 4.1K 26
obsessed