Yandere shoto Todoroki x ¡FEM...

By ThatOneVampChick

So this book is going to be continued in another book but read this first so you know what you missed then re... More

First meeting
what are you doing here?
And so IT begins
date ?
NEW STORY
yaay

Every step you take

543 15 6
By ThatOneVampChick

Shoto pov.

I couldn't stop all I did was watch her, every day in school, after school... Even at her house...

This week Mr.Aizawa gave us a project to work on and I could barely focus she was just so close I even got to give her some hugs I could smell the shampoo she used and I could even catch a glimpse under her skirt but I tried to refrain from doing so.

I've been sneaking into her home when she sleeps and just laying with her. She seems to be a heavy sleeper and she really seems to enjoy me there, she snuggles into me every time I lay with her, I can't take her yet be soon I will and she can be mine forever that would be good....

Right?

A/N so I'm going to be making a wandered scenario book and the rest of this todoroki story here will be there and will get more detailed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 1.2K 32
my coleshion of Naruto one shots. hope you like. some are lemon just letting ya know. it will say inb the chapter tital. .... I don't own Naruto. ...
1.6K 36 10
Sakura was a simple woman who ran a simple vet clinic, but when a man with wings came into her life everything changed. Now her doors are open to the...
7.1K 189 9
While jennie was dating the biggest mafia boss she asked him why they can't get married . Is he using her . Just read this story to know
623K 18.4K 48
" I got to have her" Itachi said as he watched (Y/N) walk away . "But sir. what about your wife . " #LEMONS also all the photos my book contains are...