The Five Mystics

Af dragonprincess2009

lt's a book filled with the journey of five friends in the mystical coast and the adventure to find the truth... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Authors note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Authors note
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Authors note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Authors note
Chapter 15
Authors note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Authors note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Authors note
Authors note

Chapter 5

47 5 0
Af dragonprincess2009

No one cheered for her as I turned to them their faces were wide open and they thought  what happened to the water girl is what I thought because they starred at me until the host said next round and I calmly stood up took my bottle and left as the foot steeps of the host approached and declared the winners of the round and we moved on my friend claire was newest member and asked "What happened?". I shook my head and said"Nothing" and then she started annoying me for a whole two days and I told her and her face opened and I said it's a secret don't tell she was kind enough to not tell and the challenge was about to start. We went late so as soon as we went out names were getting called and anastasia went we won and same happened to claire round and we were in frankly I felt useless. I left my group for water and this kick flew towards me and I sensed it thank fully ducked and missed it as I turned around I remembered the girl who was trying to bully me ( or so I thought ) but this time I knew her style I quickly found her open area and punched hard and she said my name my faced look like it was confused but she was a stalker from the fire tribe ugh I thought and she said" Your a great leader I have seen your leading skill and I am a fan your my inspiration and I became a leader because of it ".I said "Great , bye" and went somewhere she couldn't find me  in my cabin with my friends and we had a lot of fun we laughed and choked on our foods we always have fun together and then we went home an half hour later.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

87 0 30
This is a story about how a boys life changed forever with just meeting a dragon girl follow along on there adventures and daily life filled with fun...
3.2K 210 17
Dragons are a new part of Dylan's life. It's up to him to follow his destiny as a dragon healer and save the elemental dragons before it's too late. ...
17 0 7
A fantasy adventure story with a touch of romance.
126 6 10
In the heart of a mysterious forest lies a hidden truth waiting to be unraveled. When four friends - Aria, Lisa, Alex, and Felix - set out on a campi...