The Queen (Kakegurui Girls x...

By MissCasseyZacharias

"This school is a paradise and I intend to make it MINE." When (Y/N) (L/N) goes to Hyakkaou Private Academy... More

Author's note (please read)
1. Secrets she couldn't tell
2. King and Queen
3. Seventy million yen
4. The Vice President
5. Drunk
6. Settle it with a gamble
7. All or nothing
8. Just a normal Friday (part 1)
9. Just a normal Friday (part 2)
10. At last, another gamble
11. Pop Idol Duel
12. The gamble of Life and Future (part 1)
13. The gamble of Life and Future (part 2)
14. The gamble of Life and Future (part 3)
15. Tarot cards of Destiny
16. Dead flowers to Her Highness
I am so so sorry, but-
17. Feels good to be Me again
18. The Student Council Presidential Election
19. Painful preparations

Gambling Holidays: the Q&A!!!

5.4K 173 398
By MissCasseyZacharias

A/N: This chapter contains 6885 words.

"Camera, light... and action!"

"Welcome everyone to this Christmas Q&A!" Cassey says, looking at nothing in particular. The girl is in a place of nothingness, filled with a white light. There are no walls or a ceiling anywhere. Everything is just white. She sits on a black seat and has 1 seat next to her. A single camera is located in front of the seats. The camera doesn't even work, so nobody knows why it is there. "My name is Cassey, but you might know me as the author of this book! It's an honor to speak to you all," she says, again to no one specifically. She must be crazy. 

"My name is Cassey and I am the Author. I'm here in my OC form and as you can see, I'm wearing a white suit because I think that's hot..." The girl with brown curls below her shoulders and dark eyes winks, "Trynna get the girls... you know..." she whispers. "Anyways, I'm here today because I promised something, namely an interview with your favorite characters and I will give you that!" Cassey claps in her hands once and suddenly a small table with envelopes appears. She takes the first one that has her name on it, saying, "You had the opportunity to ask many people questions, including me, so..." She pulls a paper out of the envelope, 

"...let's get started."

"Let's start with the questions I was asked, such as ..."

Who is your waifu?

"Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'd fight (Y/N) every day to steal Ririka's heart. Like, have you seen her? She is an angel disguised as a devil, and I certainly don't mean the fact that she looks exactly like Kirari..."

Who is your favorite character from Kakegurui?

"As much as I love Ririka, my favorite character is Yumeko, I guess? I just love when she goes crazy and all those plans she makes without anyone noticing are great. She's a mastermind and that's what I wanted to make (Y/N) too. You have probably noticed that (Y/N) is a lot like Yumeko in that aspect, but do not jump to conclusions ! They are not quite the same..."

*laughs in plot twist*

What's your favorite anime, and why?

"Most likely Haikyuu!! I love Hinata's determination and am an absolute simp for Akaashi... Also, have you seen Bokuto's juicy cake?!"

What's your favorite music genre?

"I don't really have a genre, but I love songs like 'This Side of Paradise' by Coyote Theory. I also like songs like Mindless Self Indulgence's 'Bitches'. And let's not forget songs from Arctic Monkeys!"

*smiles shyly because no one really likes what she likes*

What was your reaction when Midari was doing some random thing(s) in the bathroom? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Bruh, I don't even remember anymore. Over time I got used to Midari being a horny bitch. Maybe I can do something with that information for this book though... if you know what I mean..."

*raises eyebrows and gives that look*

I kinda wish this too... Have you ever wished that if you died or when you sleep, you go to an anime world?

"About that dying thing... Bro... you good?"

Cassey puts down the envelope with the questions and takes the next one. "These were the questions for me, let's bring in our first guest." She clears her throat, "Uhum... (Y/N) Cullen, I call upon you!" Suddenly, out of nowhere, (Y/N) appears in the empty chair next to Cassey. (Y/N) is apparently very surprised, because her face showed that she had no idea where she was. "W-Where am I? And who the fuck are you?" she asks, looking at Cassey strangely. "I'm Cassey, your maker... Well... not like that, but you know what I mean..." (Y/N) shakes her head softly, "No, I don't know..." "Doesn't matter. I brought you here because your fans have questions for you." (Y/N) strokes the back of her neck and her cheeks turn red. "Fans... of mine?" "Yup," Cassey says happily, crossing her legs, "Would you like to answer those questions?" "Uhm, if it's for my fans, yeah, I guess so?" "Alrighty then..."

Who do you like the most?

(Y/N): "Platonicaly or romanticaly? Because there is a difference..."

C: "Do you like several people romantically?"

(Y/N): "Did I say that? No, I didn't. Let's keep it platonicaly. I like Lily the most anyway. She's been my maid and best friend since childhood. Her parents work for my family and although she had the opportunity to study elsewhere, she never did. She could get a job, tear herself off from her family and go to college elsewhere, my parents would have paid for that. For some reason she just didn't want to and stayed. We all secretly know she stayed because she knows I've got that WAP though."

C: "I-- Wha--"

(Y/N): "Next question."

*crosses her legs as the bad bitch (Y/N) is*

Kirari or Ririka?

(Y/N): "As much as I love Kirari, we all know I would always choose Ririka. Like, yes, Kirari is hot. Yes, Kirari is smart and yes, Kirari got those juicy tit--"

C: "We know what you mean, just get on with it."

(Y/N): "Ririka has all of that. Plus, she's not as sadistic as Kirari and she's really made out of wifey-material. She's beautiful, got talent, has the most precious smile I have ever seen... I... really like her... I guess?

*blushes*

Tell me your deepest, darkest secrets.

(Y/N): "Ah, you want to know my deepest, darkest secrets, huh... Come closer..."

*puts her lips to Cassey's ear and whispers*

(Y/N): "I'm a big hoe...."

C: "Bitch, that's no secret. We already know that. The fuck."

For how long have you been gambling in your life?

(Y/N): "I started gambling not so long ago. I think I've been doing it for almost a year now."

C: "How come you are so good if you've only done it for over a year?"

(Y/N): "Broken hearts make you do strange things. All I gotta say."

What's your favorite game?

(Y/N): "Oh, definitely Five Nights at Freddy's VR and if you're talking about slot games, classic poker."

How much money do you have? Like, really-

(Y/N): "Oh, hun..."

*eyes start to shine a bright green*

(Y/N): "I could buy all the things your family has ever owned, including your house, your dad's car, your dog, your siblings organs and you."

*starts to giggle as if nothing happened*

(Y/N): "I'm just kidding! I mean, I could... but I won't! <3"

C: "O-- I-- Uhm...."

*clears throat*

C: "Next question..."

Who is your crush?

(Y/N): "Isn't that obvious? Next question."

What do you think about Kirari?

(Y/N): "As I said before, I love her as a friend, if we're even friends, but she's a bitch. But I love her! But she's very much a bitch."

*silence*

(Y/N): "But I love her..."

What is the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?

(Y/N): "Lol, don't tell anyone but... I remember that one time my dad invited me to a very important meeting because he wanted me to experience it before I ever had to do it myself or something? Anyway, I sat there in silence because little me, I think I was 12, didn't know what else to do. And then out of nowhere my stupid aSS DECIDED TO LET OUT A FaRT...... bOY...... that year I stopped participating in meetings."

If you were stuck in a room for a day, who would that be and why?

(Y/N): "I'd love it if that were Yumeko because, you know, we could have some fun."

*winks*

(Y/N): "But I still think it would be better if it were Mary. Mary always tried to keep her distance from me for some reason. I remember when she told me I almost smelled like Yumeko. I said, "Thank you...?" and she replied, "No, that means you smell like trouble." Like, giRl whAt? However, since I saved her from our dear President, she's been acting differently to me. Almost sweet? I think a day together without a way out would do well."

Yumeko or Ririka?

(Y/N): "Okay, that's a hard one..."

C: "What do you mean?"

(Y/N): "I really love Ririka, but I think Yumeko matches more my vibes? As a friend, I would choose Yumeko, but as my girl, I would definitely choose Ririka..."

Why not a harem?

(Y/N): "I have no clue what it means, but yeah. Why not?"

C: "I-- You know what, nevermind."

What's your type?

(Y/N): "Ririka."

C: "I think they mea--"

(Y/N): "Ririka."

*laughs*

(Y/N): "I'm joking~ I don't really have a type."

What do you think about your father?

(Y/N): "He's a bitch."

Te ha llegado a gustar Lily?

(Y/N): "I'm sorry, I don't speak Taco."

*Cassey starts laughing her eyeballs out*

C: "KJDBKZFBJZF, GIRL.... It means: 'Have you come to love Lily?'"

(Y/N): "Oh... Well... It isn't like I wouldn't eat her out if she asked me AND I were in the mood for it... What can I say... I'm a big hoe..."

C: "But do you love her?"

(Y/N): "Well, I... uhm..."

C: "Let me give you a tip, (Y/N). Don't play with someone's heart. You didn't like it, she wouldn't either."

(Y/N): "Alright..."

*awkward silence*

(Y/N): "What about being FWB... you know... friends with benefits?"

C: "You should discuss that with her, but if I can express my opinion, I think you might have feelings for her after all. And I'm the writer of your story..."

*(Y/N) starts to blush*

Who's your dad? Checkmate-

(Y/N): "My mother's husband... You really thought you could checkmate me? Naughty girl~"

Cassey puts down the questions. "That's it, thank you for coming." "Thank you for the tips, haha..." (Y/N) laughs. Apparently there really is something on her mind. "It's time I send you back and let someone else come. Bye!" "O-Okay... Bye!" With those words Cassey winked at the girl and less than a second later (Y/N) disappeared from the chair. "Let's see who's next," Cassey whispered as she looked at the next envelope on the table. She reached out and touched the paper with her index finger and immediately Lily appeared in the chair. "Wow... where am I? Wasn't I just... hUh?!" the girl said as Cassey took the envelope in her hand. Cassey reached out to Lily and smiled. "Hey, I am Cassey and I transported you here. Calm down and have a glass of chocolate milk." "Chocolate milk? But there's no chocolate milk anywhere he--" Suddenly Lily was holding a glass of hot chocolate. "H-How did you do that?!" Cassey started to laugh. "With my swag, of course. Now, do you want to answer these questions? Thanks." Before Lily could say anything, Cassey asked the first question.

How long have you served (Y/N) and (Y/N)'s family?

L: "Oh, my parents have been working for her family since I was very little, so of course I got to play with her. As I got older, we got closer and I became her maid. We have been friends for a long time. She's one of the only things I really care about anymore..."

C: "That's really sweet!"

L: "Yeah, I really love her..."

What do you think about the others?

L: "The others? I think they are all really great people! Yes, they can be crazy sometimes and yes, Yumeko has her traits sometimes... But I still find them great friends. They make (Y/N) happy, so they make me happy too..."

*blushes*

C: "You really give me Yamaguchi-vibes."

L: "Who's Yamaguchi?"

C: "Next question..."

Have you ever touched yourself while holding (Y/N)'s photo?

L: "What is this question?!"

C: "No worries! There is no one here, so no one will know but me!"

L: "Then why is that camera there?"

C: "Oh, it doesn't work."

*smiles proudly*

L: "I-- Okay... Well... maybe...?"

C: "Don't lie, Lily. We all know you did it. Just be honest. Besides, you will forget you were here when I send you back home anyway."

*Lily's face turns red as a tomato*

L: "Okay, yes... I may have done that once or twice."

C: "You see, wasn't that hard to say, huh! Now, how was it?"

L: "Cassey!!"

C: "Okay, sorry..."

"Those were all the questions for you, Lily. Thanks for being here." Cassey says, taking the glass of hot chocolate from Lily's hand. "See ya!" the writer says. Lily closes her eyes, getting ready to return home. "Oh and Lily," Cassey says. Lily opens 1 eye. "(Y/N) would love to eat you out." Lily immediately opens both eyes and frowns. "Wait, wha--" Before she can finish her sentence, Cassey waves to the girl, and she is suddenly gone. "It's not like you'd remember..." Cassey whispered as she sipped from the glass of chocolate milk. She puts the glass down and takes the next envelope. "Oooh, the next one is someone I like to see..." Out of nowhere Runa suddenly appears in the chair. She's on her Nintendo Switch and has a lollipop in her mouth. When the girl noticed all the white light around her, she looked around calmly. "Who are you?" she asks Cassey. "Hey, girlll... They call me the Author, but you can call me Cassey." Runa looks around again and saw... nothing at all. "Would you like to answer these questions for me and your fans?" Runa takes the lollipop out of her mouth and says, "Yeah, why not..."

Candy or lollipops?

R:  "Actually, lollipops are candy, so I really don't see any difference."

C: "You are right about that, next question."

What's your favorite game?

R: "I like Mario Kart a lot! I often play that on my Nintendo Switch, especially during meetings when I don't want to listen."

*smiles*

If I played your favorite game(s) and am good at it, will you play it with me?

R: "Yes, why not! Of course everything has to be fair..."

*eyes give a purple glow*

R: "Because if you don't play fair, you don't deserve to play at all."

*laughs*

C: "Woman, I love you but you can be really scary at times..."

Has someone ever called you stupid?

R: "Of course, especially that kid Kaede. In my second year, I also had a hard time with it. Students younger than me sometimes dared to treat me like a child because I looked that way. You know, my clothes. In any case, it doesn't matter. Now they know they will pay for it."

C: "Now that's my girl!"

"That was all. Thanks for answering and see you next time," Cassey says with a laugh. "See ya, I guess," Runa replies before suddenly disappearing. "What a cool person." Cassey takes the next envelope from the table and reads the name. "Ririka... great!" The girl clappes her hands and the Vice President suddenly sits next to her. "Hello Ms. Vice President. I am Cassey." The girl simply looks at the Author in silence, not sure what to say. As always she is wearing her mask. "Would you like to take off your mask?" Again, no answer. Cassey snaps her fingers and the mask disappeares. Now that she could see Ririka's face, she sees that the girl was indeed confused. "How... did you do that..." Ririka asks softly. "The same way I brought you here," Cassey replies. "Now, would you like to answer some questions? I promise no one will know the answer besides... me..."

Can (Y/N) use your mask?

R: "I don't know why (Y/N) would want to wear my mask. In fact, I think she hates the thing... But if she asked, I would give it... I guess..."

*starts blushing like the cute girl she is*

Can you top (Y/N)?

*eyes widen*

R: "W-Why would you ask such a thing..."

C: "Oh honey, I'm almost 100 percent sure you can top that girl. She's tough, but I feel like if you do it right, she'll be a bottom for you. Atleast sometimes.... She probably likes being pegged or something. Hardcore switch."

R: "O-Okay..."

Would you marry (Y/N)?

R: "I-I'm 17..."

C: "Would..."

R: "I... don't know... And I don't really want to think about marriage either..."

Can I borrow your mask? Please-

R: "I don't know you..."

If (Y/N) confessed their feelings, would you accept?

R: "I don't know yet..."

C: "Hun, be honest. We all know you want her to rail the shit out of you."

R: "N-No... I mean... uhm-"

*places hands before face*

How can you be so adorable and hot at the same time?

R: "It isn't that hard when you look exactly like the President..."

C: "Bitch I-"

*stands up, goes to Ririka and takes her by her cheecks*

C: "You are a gorgeous woman, ma'am. Don't you ever fucking doubt that. Your personality makes you the wonderful person you are now. Keep your head up, queen."

*sits back in her chair*

C: "Your crown might fall off."

R: "Q-Queen...?"

Ririka, can you have sex with (Y/N)?

C: "Wow... Not even 'would'... Just 'can'.... Your fans are definitely freaky as fuck... You don't have to answer that if you don't want to."

R: "Thanks, next question it is."

Mary or (Y/N)?

R: "I don't really know Mary Saotome that well, so I'd choose (Y/N)."

What do you like most about (Y/N)?

R: "What I like most about (Y/N)? I never really thought about that..."

C: "Just say the first thing that comes up."

R: "Well... (Y/N) accepts me as I am. From the very beginning she saw me as... me... and not as a simple replica of my sister. To her I am a real person and she really shows me that. Also, she's been after me for so long that I can't even say I don't like it anymore. The fact that she's not giving up makes me feel like there really is someone out there who would fight for me... She... thinks I'm gorgeous... And whenever she comes around I always see the same smile. One who says, "I can finally talk to you again.".... I think she makes me happy....?

C: "Do you think you love her?"

R: "I... have a strong feeling I do..."

"If I were you, I would say that to (Y/N). I bet she will be very happy with it!" Cassey says, smiling at Ririka. Ririka looks at her knees, red-cheecked, and whispers, "I'll think about it..." "Go ahead," Cassey replies, "That was it. Thanks for answering the questions and I'll see you again someday!" Ririka gives a gentle wave to Cassey before suddenly disappearing. "So insecure, poor child." Cassey says, taking the next envelope. The name she reads on it makes her jump. Immediately she claps her hands twice and 2 cups of tea appear on the small table. She sits down again and crosses her legs, clears her throat and takes a deep breath. She blinks 1 time and immediately the president of the school is seated next to her, Kirari Momobami. The girl seems to be a little confused. "Greetings, Madam President. I'm the Author, but you can call me Cassey..." Cassey says, a little nervous. Kirari looks at the girl from head to toe. "Okay, Cassey. Why am I here?" "To answer questions from people who look up to you. Do you have time?" "For a bit. May I take that cup of tea." "Sure, I put them there for you"

If I were to buy all the aquariums you could think of, would you marry me?

K: "Marriage is for when people love each other. If you were to buy me all the aquariums I wanted, I would fall in love with your money and not you as a person. That marriage would be doomed to breakdown. So no, I wouldn't."

C: "Alright, clear and straight to the point."

If you could marry anybody you know, who would it be?

K: "At the moment I have no idea of people I would like to marry. A suitable partner for me should have some of the criteria I have in mind."

C: "What about Sayaka? Would you marry her?"

K: "I'd have to think about that."

Will you be my waifu?

K: "I know many words, but I don't know what this means."

C: "On Google it says, 'Waifu is a term for a fictional character, usually in anime or related media, that someone has great, and sometimes romantic, affection for.' So basically, would you love them?"

K: "Depends. Are you someone who knows what they're doing, someone who has a bright future in store, and much more, then yes. Maybe you have a chance."

*smiles in bad bitch*

K: "Also, how is it I'm a 'fictional character'?"

C: "Next question..."

Would you teach me how to gamble?

K: "No. In my school, the goal is for the best to get to the top, those who fought to get to that place. It would be unfair for the best gambler to teach you everything, wouldn't it?"

*sips her tea*

K: "Hyakkoau Private Academy is just like an aquarium. The strongest swim at the top and the weakest at the bottom. As usual, the strongest suppress the weakest, so that the weakest want to belong to the strongest. The strong fish do not help the weak fish to get to the top, because that just pushes them off their place, so why would I help you become one of us?"

C: "O-Okay... That's... kinda harsh..."

Who is your bestfriend?

K: "At the moment? Probably Sayaka."

Kirari, will you rail me?

K: "Rail you? No."

C: "You only say that because you're a bottom."

K: "Excuse me?"

C:  *whispers* "God, I've waited for this moment."

C: "I just know you're a bottom. You might act tough but (Y/N) can dominate you at any time of the day. You can't fool me, bub. You're a sub, even if you were trying to hide it."

*Kirari crosses her legs*

K: "If you say so, Author~"

C: "You see, sub."

K: "Huh? I--"

C: "Next question."

Can I be your housepet?

K: "Of course. I don't see why not~"

C: "Still a bottom."

*winks*

Do you and Ririka ever fight- like yell at each other?

C: "Yeah, we-- I mean, I know you're sisters. Don't worry, no one else knows..."

K: "Okay, I guess. Yes, we do fight sometimes. Just like any siblings, we get angry at each other and start shouting. You would expect that I would always win our fight, but no. I also lose sometimes. And sometimes we cry, sometimes we make it up, sometimes we don't. That's how we are."

Would you ever date (Y/N)?

K: "I actually don't know. We'll just say 'no' for now."

C: "Oh hun, she'll change that."

*laughs in writer*

Do you want a pet for yourself?

K: "All the pets from my school are mine."

How many students or guests did you beat?

K: "Let's just say..."

*eyes shine a bright blue*

K: "...a lot."

How many rounds do you last in a gamble?

K: "How many are needed, of course."

C: "I always thought it would last like... only 3 rounds before you won."

K: "It really depends on what game I'm playing and how my opponent is thinking. I thought you would now that as the Author, silly." 

C: "Oh, I-- Okay."

What if you lost to (Y/N), became HER housepet and she tells you to wear a maid-outfit, would you obey?

K: "Of course I would, although I still think this will never happen."

*smiles*

What would you do if (Y/N) topped you?

K: "Enjoy it."

C: "OOP-"

Would you be happy if you ended up with (Y/N)?

K: "I don't know, you should ask me when she has finally won me over. Joy is not really something you can imagine in advance. Joy is something you feel in the moment."

C: "The fact that you said 'finally' though..."

What's you type?

K: "I like strong people, people who know what they want. Although I think it's very cute when they are shy and/or submissive. I also prefer girls."

Kirari, what do you really think of (Y/N)?

K: "(Y/N) Cullen is... special. She's smart and scared of almost nothing. She uses her gambling skills against others in the most brilliant way and always knows how to surprise the members of the Student Council. We can say she's a lot like Yumeko Jabami, or most people think so. However, the fact that she is so good causes problems in our school system and we would like to prevent that. So there is no other way than to eliminate her from my school."

C: "I-I think your fan hoped to hear something about... you know... your relationship with (Y/N)..."

K: "Well, she is sweet and very annoying but that doesn't mean we don't want to get rid of her."

"That was it Ms. President. Thanks for answering." "You're welcome, Ms. Author, but now I have to go. I have a school to rule," Kirari replies with a smile. "Of course," Cassey says as she waves to the girl. Suddenly Kirari is gone. Cassey's expression changes and she shivers. "Hhuuhgghhh... that was scary... She sure is intimidating..." The girl takes the next envelope and sighs. "Great, someone I will be able to laugh a lot with." A laugh escapes from Cassey's mouth and Yumeko suddenly appears in the chair. The girl with the brown-red eyes looks confused and her cute face makes Cassey laugh out loud. "Hello Yumeko. I see you are surprised?" "Indeed, I am..." the girl replies while looking around. "Well," Cassey continues , "I'm Cassey and I'm here to ask you a few questions. Feel free to get comfortable answering them." Yumeko looks at Cassey strangely and asks: "Normally I would panic like any human being. I just ended up in a place where I don't belong... Why do I feel so calm?" Cassey laughed. "Observant as always. I've made sure that everyone who comes here doesn't act hysterically. A simple trick of mine. In any case, are you ready?"

Why do you nut everytime you gamble?

Y: "I don't nut everytime I gamble!"

C: "Liar."

Y: "No, I'm... not lying..."

C: "Liar."

Mary, Ryota or Midari? Or gambling?

Y: "Definitely gambling."

C: "So you would just leave Mary, Ryota and Midari, just so you could gamble some more?"

Y: "Gambling is an important aspect of our society and it would be a shame if I stopped gambling, surely with the skill I've got. Also, how am I supposed to please myself if I can't gamble anymore?"

C: "I-- Okay, nice."

How many times have you gambled?

Y: "I mean, a few times or so..."

*laughs*

Do you like (Y/N)?

Y: "Ofcourse! She's an awesome friend and a very talented girl. She could maybe even learn me a thing or two... and I'm not talking about gambling..."

*Cassey thinks for a moment*

C: "Oh... OH... YOU MEAN LIKE-- OH...."

Are you a top or a bottom?

C: "I have a HUGE feeling you are a switch..."

Y: "And why would you think that, Cassey?"

C: "Because you could maybe dominate someone like Itsuki, but Mary or (Y/N) would definitely top you and you would lowkey-- no, highkey love being dominated, Yumeko."

*Yumeko starts blushing*

How much moneyz do you have?

Y: "Well, my first day of school, I casually brought about 10 million yen with me. People think that's already pretty much. I also win a lot of my gambles... Soooo.... Hmmmm... Let's say my net worth is in the hundreds of billions~"

C: "That's... a lot of moneyzzz..."

Yumeko, what do you think of (Y/N)?

Y: "As I said, she's a very nice person and friend and I don't think I could imagine a life without her silly ass! Especially since I haven't got the chance to gamble with her yet... I would love to gamble against (Y/N)..."

*eyes turn red, her hand on crotch*

C: "Yumeko, are... you okay?"

Y: "Y-Yeah... Next question please..."

"T-That were all the questions really..." Cassey says, looking weirdly at Yumeko. "Oh really? Okay then." "Yes... I think I'm going to send you back..." Cassey smiles at Yumeko, thinking about how weird Yumeko was just acting. "See ya!" Cassey claps her hands once and Yumeko disappears as quickly as she came. Cassey sighs, glad the girl was gone before she was going to please herself in front of her. Too lazy to take the next envelope, Cassey claps her hands twice and Mary appears next to her. Mary wanted to say something, but Cassey stopped her. "Don't say anything. Hey, my name is Cassey. You are here to answer some questions." "And you expect me to do what you say without me knowing where I am?" Mary says, a little irritated. "Yes, you will." "No, I'm not." "We'll see about that."

What do you think of (Y/N)? Do you think she's pretty?

M: "Actually, I don't want to admit it, but she is sweet. She helped me with the President and is really trying to bond with me I think. I like her, but I prefer no one to know."

*realizes she just answered the question with no problems*

M: "Why... did I do that?"

C: "Because I've made sure you answer every question honestly."

M: "H-How..."

C: "It's called being the Author."

Do you love (Y/N)?

M: "No, I don't."

*blushes*

C: "Alright, I believe you."

Did you know that you're a tsundere? ;)

M: "I am not a tsundere."

C: "It's the fact that you really believe you're not a tsundere for me. Girl, you ARE a tsundere."

M: "No, I'm not."

C: "We'll see about that."

*takes notes*

If (Y/N) didn't notice you or simply ignored you a whole day, what would be her punishment?

M: "Punishment? How could I give someone who's ranked higher than me a punishment? I'd be happy enough if she doesn't make a house pet of me like Yumeko did."

*awkward silence*

M: "..."

M: "I did not mean to say that..."

Who is more tolerable to you, Yumeko or (Y/N)?

M: "They are both crazy, but I have a feeling (Y/N) has more self control than Yumeko so..."

C: "(Y/N) it is."

No questions, I just love you! <3

M: "Aw, thank you! It really means a lot to me!"

C: "Wow Mary, I didn't know you had a heart..."

M: "I didn't mean to say that..."

C: "But you did... soooo..."

"Anywayzz, those were all the questions, Mary. Thanks for answering." Mary gives Cassey an ugly face and sticks out her tongue. "I really enjoyed it, bye dear!!" And suddenly Mary disappears from the chair. Cassey takes Mary's envelope and throws it behind her as she takes the next one and reads the name. "Oh, this is going to be a short one..." She snaps her fingers and Ryota appears in the chair next to her. "Ryota, hey. Welcome. I am Cassey, the Author." Ryota looks around and sweat drips from his forehead. "Sorry, Cassey, but where am I." "You are everywhere and nowhere at the same time." Cassey answers with a small laugh. "Anyway, you're here to answer some questions, or at least 2... Is that okay?" "Of course...?"

Did you feel bad that time Yumeko needed your help and you couldn't do anything? You know, with Jun Kiwatari-

R: "Yeah, I felt really bad. I couldn't stop Yumeko from going with those guys and I couldn't help her when they asked her-- you know... I was hoping (Y/N) would come to help, but she didn't. Instead, Midari came to save us, but that caused another deadly game of gambling between her and Yumeko. It seems these crazy events never end."

C: "I understand you were scared, but thank the universe nothing bad happened."

If Yumeko was your sibling, would you be happy, sad or scared? Explain your answer-

R: "I mean, Yumeko is an awesome girl and it would be a lot of fun if she was my sister, but I defenitely think I would be scared. She's just so good at gambling but so reckless at the same time. The confidence she has in taking risks just for fun is... scary... I don't think I could ever be blood-related to her. I'm not like her at all!"

C: "Let's not forget the fact you couldn't date her is she was your sister. That would be-- you know, incest... lol."

R: "Yeah... I mean, who said I want to date her?!"

C: "Oh, Ryota... Ryota, Ryota, Ryota...."

*gives him a pat on the back*

"Well, normally an interview would take longer, but for some reason you only have 2 questions. I'm sorry," Cassey says with a laugh. "Oh, it doesn't matter." Cassey smiles and claps her hands once. A lollipop appears in front of Ryota's face and falls into his lap. "Here, have a lollipop." "Thanks?" Cassey waves to the boy and Ryota smiles, then disappears from the chair. "What a sweet boy," Cassey says, taking the next envelope. She reads the name out loud, "Sayaka~" and Sayaka immediately appears in the chair. "Where am I?" is the first thing she says. She seems completely in a panic. Sayaka looks around and exclaims, "Ms. President?!" "Sayaka, calm down..." Cassey says, wondering why Sayaka didn't arrive here calmly like everyone else. "Who are you? Where am I? Ms. President? Ms. President?!" Cassey takes Sayaka's hand and looks her in the eye. "Sayaka, I said calm down." Immediately Sayaka calms down and makes herself comfortable in her chair. Then Cassey begins to speak. "My name is Cassey and I brought you here to ask you some questions. When you're ready, just say it." Sayaka gives Cassey a strange look, but then takes a deep breath. "Okay."

What do you think of (Y/N)?

S: "(Y/N)... I... think she's chill..."

C: "You don't have to lie, Sayaka. Nobody will find out."

*Sayaka sighs*

S: "I don't like her... at all. She's self-centered, narcissistic, mean, cocky and all the other bad adjectives you can say about someone. I hate her. She's ruining our school and causing trouble. And let's not forget that she demands so much attention from the Student Council and the President. "

C: "Aren't you just jealous?"

S: "N-No! Of course not! I just want to get rid of her like everyone else..."

C: "Hmh..."

Do you check out the President sometimes?

C: "Before you say anything, we all know you do."

*Sayaka blushes*

S: "Well, I--"

C: "I KNEW IT!!"

Why do you love the President so much?

S: "Why wouldn't I love the President? She's gorgeous, super smart and always knows what she wants. She never lets others disrespect her and sees potential in me. She, out of all people, wanted me to be her secretary... I just... really look up to her..."

Why are you such a chair sniffer? Yup- I saw you.

S: "I never sniffed a chair!"

C: "Liar."

*laughs*

Have you and Kirari ever kissed?

S: "N-No! Why would we..."

C: "Would you like to kiss her, though? Be honest--"

S: "Well, yes... maybe..."

C: "It's alright. We all want to kiss her."

Will you tase me? :3

S: "I-- Who wants to be tased?!"

C: "They, apparently."

S: "They're weird... I would only tase you if you ever insult or even came too close to my-- I mean, the President..."

C: "Your President huh..."

What would you do if you ever walked in on (Y/N) and Kirari doing the dirty?

S: "I would mind my business and kindly go away."

C: "Wouldn't you be sad?"

S: "Of course I would... maybe even mad... but if that's what the President wants, than there's nothing I can do..."

C: "Interesting..."

*laughs in new ideas*

What would you do if Kirari was touching herself? Join her or leave her?

S: "I-- What are these questions?!"

C: "Come on, do it for the fa-- I mean, me."

S: "Well, I would probably leave her, ashamed that I interrupted her in the first place... But if she told met to join, I... wouldn't decline..."

C: "Hmm, so you naughty naughty huh...."

S: "Don't say i-it like that!!"

Who will be your second choice if the President rejects you?

S: "I... I've never thought about a second choice..."

C: "Well, if this isn't true love, than I don't know either."

Do you like (Y/N)?

C: "We already know the answer, you don't like her at all."

S: "Absolutely. I hate her from the bottom of my heart. She doesn't deserve me kindness in any way! She could be expelled from the school, banned from Japan and I would throw a huge party. She's disgusting, simply a pig. I don't like her egocentric vibe a--"

C: "Alright, Karen. We get it. You don't like her."

S: "Who's Karen?"

C: "Nevermind."

What would your reaction be if (Y/N) beat the President in a gamble?

S: "I think I would just faint."

C: "Probably."

Why are you so fucking annoying?

S: "A-Annoying?"

C: "Yeah, that's what they said."

S: "I-I don't know... I'm sorry..."

*blushes while facing floor*

"Do people really think I'm annoying?" Sayaka asks. Cassey sighs. "Some, but not all, you know." she replies. Cassey smiles at the girl as she takes the next envelope. "Thanks for coming, but I still have 2 children to question. It's time for you to go back." she says then. Sayaka looks at the writer and smiles. "Okay then, goodbye..." She waves and while Cassey blinks, the girl disappears. Cassey blinks again and suddenly Julia and Richard were there, both in one chair. "What the--" "Auch, Richard!! Get off my lap, you cow." Richard puts his finger in front of Julia's mouth and lets her look around as he goes off her lap. At that point, Julia realizes. "Where are we?" she asks. "Hey there! I'm the Author, but you can call me Cassey. I brought you here." "How?" Richard asks as he sits on the armrest. "I am the writer of your story, I can do anything! All I need is my imagination," Cassey says, pointing to her head. "Wow..." Julia whispers, "Are you magical?" "Something like that," Cassey replies. "I brought you here to answer 2 questions. Are you ready?"

Do you guys love your older sister?

J: "Of course we love her, she's our big sis!"

R: "Yeah, but she can be really annoying..."

C: "Why would you say that?" 

R: "Because she always has a fight with dad. She never agrees on anything he ever says and even threathened to flee to another country so that she would never beco--"

*Julia pushes Richard off the armrest*

J: "Richard, shut up!! We don't know if we can trust this fairy and (Y/N) told us not to talk about our status to anyone!!"

C: "Hmh..."

Would you be sad if (Y/N) left you?

R: "Even though she's very annoying, I still love her and I would hate her for leaving us..."

J: "What he's trying to say is that we would be very upset if big sis left us alone with mom and dad. There would be no one to save us from all the things dad put (Y/N) through. We would be next."

R: "Yeah, when mom said (Y/N) was going to a special school in Japan, we absolutely wanted to go with her. So we asked (Y/N) and she begged our father to take us with her."

C: "And he eventually let you guys go?"

R: "Mhm, so now we are here in Japan. No paparazzi, no special trai--"

J: "RICHARD?!!"

R: "Oh, yeah..."

"Well, you tell some interesting things, but I understand that some things are private." Cassey says. She claps her hands once and 2 candy bags fall into the children's lap. "For the hard work." She winks. The children's eyes light up and they both say at the same time, "Thank you Ms. Cassey!" Cassey smiles and says, "It's time you went home, okay?" Julia and Richard nod and close their eyes for the return. Cassey sees the children holding hands and can't hold back her laugh. She shouts "Goodbye!" and the two little ones disappear. 

"How sweet..." she whispers before she straightens up. She walks to the camera and looks straight into it. "This was it... I interviewed everyone..." No answer, there is no one to answer. Cassey feels the loneliness she felt before the interview coming again. She looks around, at the chair she was sitting in, the chair where the guests sat, and the table with the envelopes. "That was it then..." she gently flashes with a smile on her face. She thinks about the fun she had talking to these people, the laughs they shared, the words they exchanged. Now it was just her and the power she has to bare. Suddenly she catches a glimps of something under the chair of the guests. She stoops and sees a playing card on the floor, a joker. It says:

A keepsake ;) 

- (Y/N) 

Cassey smiles. "May we meet again..." 

"And may you enjoy your holidays <3"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 799 26
Your father has been offered a great job, and it makes a whole lot of money. You get to go the the Private Hyakkaou Academy. A whole bunch of rich ki...
106K 2.6K 17
[ さぁ.. ] [ 賭け狂いましょう! ] [ Now..] [ Let's get our gambling freak on! ] Kakegurui Females x Fem Reader ______________________________ *Sort of strong la...
68K 961 22
𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’Œπ’‚π’Œπ’†π’ˆπ’–π’“π’–π’Š 𝒔𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑰 π’‚π’Ž π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ π’”π’π’Žπ’† 𝑢𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 π’˜π’‰π’š 𝒏𝒐𝒕 Β―\_(ツ)_/Β― β˜™β§ 𝑰 π’…π’Šπ’… 𝒂 𝑲𝒂�...
345K 6K 12
Y/N is seemingly is a regular student Hyakkou Private Academy, but starts to show his gambling skills when a certain girl inspires him to show his tr...