Regret |KTH × JJK|💔 A VKOOK...

By uzlove18

SEQUEL of REVENGE. The sweet love which started from a beautiful beginning, ended badly leaving them devastat... More

Introduction
1💘
2💘
3💘
4💘
5💘
6💘
7💘
8💘
9💘
10💘
11💘
12💘
13💘
14💘
15💘
16💘
17💘
18💘
19💘
20💘
21💘
22💘
23💘
24💘
25💘
26💘
27💘
28💘
30💘
31💘
Special chapter

29💘

10.4K 381 84
By uzlove18

Trigger Warning:

Mention of violence. Plz skip if you're uncomfortable.

A rainy night to break summer's heat spell, was surely needed. Four months and twenty two days passed since the worst day of his life, when everything was unveiled.

He was still breathing, living, laughing and smiling and sometimes---- crying. He let it go. He erased all those feelings and decided to live on.

He wasn't expecting someone, so when the door bell rang, he was startled. Standing up from the soft couch he went to open the door.

His face was blank when his eyes fell on his boyfriend. Yejun smiled as he greeted him. Taehyung let him enter. He seemed different from how he usually is.

"You didn't contact me for so long and I was busy with my project so couldn't visit you. But today I decided to pay you a visit."

He spoke taking off his jacket and placing his things on the table. Taehyung hummed as he walked to the kitchen and came back with a drink.

"Oh thanks. My throat was feeling dry."

Yejun thanked him as he took a seat on the couch. Taehyung was still standing.

"Yejun."

"Yeah?"

"Let's break up."

Yejun stopped. The glass still near his lips as he glanced at Taehyung, who seemed unfazed. He slowly put the glass back on the table, balancing himself on his feet.

"W-what?"

"I don't think this relationship is gonna work. I'm sorry. I don't want to waste your time anymore. So let's break up."

Taehyung commented as he maintained eye contact with Yejun, who padded closer to him, seeming quite pissed off.

"Why?"

He growled. Taehyung frowned.

"I told you I don't think it's gonn-"

"With whom your relationship is gonna work out then?"

"Yejun. Stop I don't have to explain myself to you. If I'm being honest with you, that I'm not able to manage this relationship then---"

He was cut off by Yejun's lips harshly colliding with his. He flinched trying to push him away.

"S-stop."

His voice came out muffled. Yejun harshly bit on his lips as it started bleeding. Tears were now filling taehyung's eyes as he struggled against him.

"L-let go."

He cried out but Yejun didn't stop as he dragged Taehyung towards the bedroom. He tried squirming out of his hold but didn't succeed.

Yejun threw him on the bed as he hovered above him.

"Do you think you can discard me so easily from you life? Am I a joke to you??"

Yejun yelled, gripping his jaw. Taehyung sniffled.

"Yejun... Stop. What a-are-"

He was stopped mid-sentence when Yejun again attacked his already swollen lips. Taehyung gasped when he felt Yejun's hand going inside his shirt.

He used his all strength and pushed him, causing him to land on the floor with a loud thud. Taehyung sat up on the bed trembling as he saw Yejun hissing in pain.

He saw the door was open so he tried making a run for it. Just as he reached for the door knob to open it fully, he was pulled back by his shirt.

Yejun's eyes were red with anger.

"Where do you think you are going??"

"N-no, please let me go."

Taehyung pleaded as Yejun dragged him back towards the bed. He didn't know what was wrong with Yejun.

The aforementioned threw him on the bed as he started fumbling with his own shirt. Chills ran through out taehyung's body. His body started shaking.

He couldn't think properly. The fear of being getting sexually assaulted by Yejun seeped into him. His eyes wandered around looking for something to help him get of the situation.

There was it. His mobile phone. He reached for the lamp on the side table as he whacked it on Yejun, not caring where he gets hit. Without thinking twice he picked up his phone and ran towards his bathroom. Still panicking and quivering he locked the door.

Yejun started beating the door. With each loud thud a sob escaped taehyung's mouth. He called the first person in his recent calls section.

He could hear Yejun's threat and loud knocks. Sliding against the door he cried out as he closed his eyes, waiting for that person to take his call.

"Hello tae I was just outside-"

"J-jungkook.... Yejun he ..... Please h-help--"

He stammered, breathing unevenly and voice muffled with sobs. He heard Jungkook's worried and panicked voice but before he could say anything else. The door opened.

Taehyung shrieked in pain when Yejun stepped on his hand and snatched the phone out of it.

"I knew it. You are a slut! You had an affair with your sister's boyfriend. How cheap!"

Yejun insulted as he grabbed his shirt making him stand up. A hard slap landed across his face.

"You think you can cheat on me?"

Yejun snickered dragging him out of the bathroom. He started opening taehyung's shirt buttons who wailed and begged him to stop.

Taehyung's shirt was tossed away as Yejun now fiddled with his jeans trying to take them down. He tied taehyung's hands with the discarded shirt. His movements halted when he heard noise outside and within seconds an angry looking Jungkook entered the bedroom.

Jungkook was frozen in his place seeing taehyung's condition. Body trembling, hair dishevelled, eyes red, face soaked with tears and lips bleeding. He curled his hands into fists, eyes fixed on Yejun.

With dreadful footsteps he padded towards Yejun who let go Taehyung, the latter falling onto the floor as his legs gave up.

Jungkook lashed onto Yejun as he started throwing punches on him, not caring where they landed. He didn't stop until Yejun's body went limp and blood stained his knuckles. Yejun yelped in pain. Taehyung called out Jungkook's name making him halt in his actions.

"J-jungkookie."

Jungkook got up as he turned towards Taehyung. He collected his trembling body in his arms. Muttering sweet words in taehyung's ears he tried to calm him down.

He also called the cops still holding taehyung close to himself.

.
.
.
.
.

"Do you want some more?"

Jungkook's sweet voice reached his ears. He shook his head as a 'no'. Jungkook placed the food on the side table as he turned around to face Taehyung.

"Tae don't be scared. You are safe now. Okay?"

Taehyung didn't reply and continued looking down at his lap. Jungkook sighed as he held his hand, rubbing it softly with his thumb.

"I think you should mo-"

"Taehyung!!"

Jimin barged in as he latched himself with his best friend.

"I was so worried hearing what that lunatic did. It's good he got arrested."

Jungkook stood up, trying to give them space but halted in his steps, hearing jimin's words.

"Why did you call him taetae? I bet he just came here to enjoy the drama. After all he's one of those people who have enjoy giving you pain-"

Jungkook took a deep breath trying his best to ignore the blond. But Jimin spoke again.

"Oh maybe he was the one who gave money to Yejun to lure you into his trap and then do this."

"Chim please-"

Taehyung croaked out. Jimin stood up ignoring his pleads and walked upto Jungkook punching him hard on his face. Taehyung gasped.

"Jimin!"

He yelled as he tried getting up too. Jungkook glared at him. Mouth shut tight but eyes furious. He gazed at taehyung's face who was holding the side table to support his body. Tears brimming out of his eyes.

Without uttering another word he turned around and stormed out of the apartment. Taehyung closed his eyes. Jimin walked upto him.

"Taetae-"

"Go home."

Taehyung stated cutting him off. Jimin looked down sadly. He just can't control his anger whenever he see Jungkook. It always reminded him of the day when he found Taehyung passed out in that penthouse.

He hugged him briefly and walked out of the room, knowing taehyung's condition he wasn't going to leave him alone.

After Jimin left the room Taehyung dropped his body on his bed. His mind was full of the events which happened earlier. He closed his eyes trying to erase all those memories.

.
.
.

The next day Taehyung wasn't expecting his house to be bombarded with his friend's arrival.

Loud giggling voice caught his attention. There he was the source of happiness. Haneul, dressed in a bear costume running around in his room. He weakly sat up by supporting his body with his elbows.

"Hanie."

He murmured. Haneul giggled immediately running towards him.

"Taetae."

The boy shouted excitedly. A small smile crept across taehyung's face. He picked up the boy, ruffling his hair.

"Hanie I told you to not disturb Taehyu-"

Jin stopped mid sentence seeing an already awake Taehyung. He had warned haneul to not enter taehyung's room and let him sleep. But since when the boy started listening to him.

"Tae bun how are you feeling now?"

Jin queried striding towards him. Taehyung smiled.

"I'm okay."

"Aren't you hungry c'mon get freshen up, I made you favourite breakfast."

Taehyung nodded handing over the boy to Jin and walked into the bathroom.

After quietly having breakfast, he got dressed up. Jimin and Yoongi also joined them. They all were sitting in the living room watching a show.

Nobody brought up last night's event trying not to upset Taehyung. The door bell rang suddenly, making Taehyung's heart to beat faster, as he expected for a certain someone to show up.

His smile vanished seeing Seyoung standing at the door step, arm hooked with Hoseok's. Everyone was astounded to say the least.

As for Jungkook he came back to the place he thought he won't enter willingly, "Jeon's mansion''. Entering the mansion he was met with panicking maids running here and there and loud chattering voices.

He was confused. Taking a step further into the jeon's residence, he was suddenly greeted by their old butler.

"Sir you are here. Mr Jeon's health has been deteriorating day by day. He has been calling for you."

The butler informed. Jungkook knitted his brows as he walked towards his father's room. Entering the dimly lit luxurious bed room, he saw his father's old figure lying almost lifeless on the king-sized bed.

Jaehwa's eyes darted in his direction after seeing the door of the room open. Jungkook slowly approached the bed maintaining his poker face.

"Jungkook."

His father's weak voice reached his ears. He quietly took a seat on the near by chair. The old man tried sitting up, but couldn't because of his weak state.

"You...came."

Jaehwa uttered. Jungkook didn't say anything.

"I knew...you w-would come."

Jaehwa spoke again, his voice barely audible. Jungkook hummed carelessly.

"After all I'm your fathe-"

He was cut off by Jungkook's firm voice.

"Correction, My mothers murderer."

"Y-you still blame me?"

The old man croaked out.

"I don't blame you. We both know it's the truth. Anyways..."

He stood up, hands dusting off his jeans.

"At first I had decided to give you a painful death myself. But now I realize there's no more pain than dying like a nobody without your dear ones close to you. I thought I should gift you that."

"Good luck dying here. Because I don't even consider you a human, the term father is just something impossible for me to call you. You are just a wild beast, who destroyed countless lives all these years. And is now finally meeting it's end."

Without glancing at him another time, he stormed out of the room. He immediately rushed towards his own room, as he dropped his body on the ground, trying to control his tears.

"You were the last person I had. Even though you deserve nothing.... But you were my family. My whole life I got nothing all because of you, neither mother's love nor yours. Seeing my mom die in front of my eyes. All I experienced was your greed, pretentious words and being used as a bait."

"If you hadn't cheated on my mother, things would have been different."

"But since when I got lucky to have things I always wanted."

________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 66.5K 65
An arranged marriage that falls apart due to some misunderstandings. The journey of remorse and regrets towards forgiveness. With their sixteen-year...
303K 9.7K 27
After having his heart broken and shattered into pieces, Taehyung leaves his life behind at Seoul and moves to Paris for a new life and beginning. Fi...
772K 33.9K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
3.5K 196 17
Jungkook craved for love and Taehyung. Taehyung was Jungkook's whole universe. So what if they had different stars, Jungkook would align them togethe...