Tamed The ML's Father

By AMARYLLISmeansPRIDE

I, the sole daughter of a villain, was pitifully abandoned in the snow by my father due to my lack of ability... More

NOTICE: A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
NOT a chapter
CHAPTER 3.1
CHAPTER 3.2
CHAPTER 4.1
CHAPTER 4.2
CHAPTER 5.1
CHAPTER 5.2
CHAPTER 6.1
CHAPTER 6.2
CHAPTER 7.1
CHAPTER 7.2
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15

CHAPTER 16

6.1K 230 27
By AMARYLLISmeansPRIDE

CHAPTER 16

He doesn't know me, but I know him. At that time, there was only one person who was described as pure white, as if the snowfield in the novel so I only have one idea.

The illegitimate child of the Lerotia family. However, the stigma of being an illegitimate wasn't a stain on him.

He was a genius who surpassed all his thirteen brothers and sisters with an unprecedented strength of power and climbed into the house of Lerotia.

'But why is he here?'

As I looked at him with amazement, Edia smiled at me with a meaningful meaning.

Soon, an arrogant voice popped out..

"Hey, let's talk in private"

"Who are you? Don't talk to Lili as you pleased!!"

Devarus responded to Edia's words.

He stood in front of me with his arms sideward. And as if that wasn't enough, he quickly put a blanket over me. The tight embraces me.

In an instant, my vision turned black. It was when I was blindly trapped in the swamp of blankets and his arms.

Maybe realizing I couldn't breathe with what he did, Devarus opens the upper portion.

Thanks to this, I, wrapped in a cocoon, listens to the confrontation of the two boys with my ears.

In the meantime, Edia's blazing eyes were pinned to me. It resembled the eyes of a beast who found its prey.

"Lily? Is that your name?"

"Don't call Lili any way you like!"

"It's funny, don't you look like a puppy barking at me?"

At Edia's words, Devaru's face redden and shouted in resentment.

"I am not a dog! And don't change the subject!"

"you? no wonder......."

The back words that were not ended were meaningful.

However, Edia didn't finish what he was about to say and just smiled strangely. I could guess what he meant.

It was obvious to laugh. Actually, Edia was rumored to be a spoiled and arrogant guy. And Devarus wasn't so dumb that he couldn't figure out what he meant.

Devarus, who thought that he had been insulted, took off his gloves and threw it on Edia's face.

"If you don't want to leave then! I ask for a duel."

"A duel? with me? Do you only have muscles in your head? Really? with me?"

"Yes! with you! Are you scared!"

Devarus stomped his feet several times to control his anger.

A sigh flowed out my mouth as I listen to them.

'Is it okay to leave it like this? Are the servants still present?'

Houses Ardellos and Houses Lerotia. These two houses are cooperating with each other. However, they weren't very close.

This was because the difference in personality was huge.

However, no matter how it is, it would have been impossible for the two masters of each family to fight like this.

'Shouldn't you at least be friends cause the two of you join forces and defeat Devil king later on?'

But why are you fighting like that right now?

I sighed and tried to take these blankets off me.

Then suddenly, I heard footsteps from a distance, I instinctively looked at the hallway with curiosity.

It was different from before. My mind seemed to be sensitive in sensing and feeling things around me.

Previously, feeling Agnos' presence was normal, but now all I can smell is a thick fishy smell mixed with iron in the tip of my nose.

The thicker the scent, the closer the appearance of Agnos became.

His eyes wide open when he saw me. Then he ran to me with superhuman speed and hugged me

"You are awake!"

The moment he appeared the smell got worst. I looked up at him, still wrapped in a blanket.

'What happened?'

Why the hell are these people acting this way.

Now that I observe the area, I saw that the door was missing, and the doorway was full of ice. The next thing I saw was a wet towel, a basket of medicines, and other miscellaneous items.

Only then I saw myself on a nearby full-length mirror.

Oh my! Can someone explain how I got this pale?!!!

Of course, even if would break my brain thinking for a reason, I still couldn't guess the reason for this,

* * *

As I eventually calmed down. The situation on Devarus and Edia's side ended quickly with the appearance of the Agnos.

It was because even Ediah, who lived his life as Lerotia's heir, did not have the guts to make trouble in Agnos' presence.

Edia, who had quickly noticed the appearance of Agnos, tried to leave the room secretly. But such a flimsy movement couldn't leave the Lord's eyes.

Agnos quietly observed the room and asked quietly, looking at Edia, whose gaze seemed to be popping out of another world.

"Why are you here?"

"Oh, I'm here for the research Lord Agnos."

When he heard Edia, Agnos' brows frowned

"Go out now. I will send an official letter to Lerotia."

Agnos said in a cold tone.

Edia's being a child and having the title of successor of an allied family wasn't seem to be considered.

Rarely, Edia's shoulders drooped by the relentless judgment. Soon he apologized in a somber voice.

"Then, Excuse me."

In the end, Edia, who was full of arrogance before, left with his tail in between his legs.

And Agnos' gaze did not left Edia's until his shadows disappears.

With Edia's presence gone, He stared at me and breathed in relief.

"Are you okay now?"

I nodded as an answer to his heavy question. That's because I'm really fine, and doesn't feel any pain or something.

'I just had a nightmare.'

What has happened while I was asleep? Rather, I was curious. The Lord suddenly hugged me tightly. A sign of relief smeared his voice.

"Really, it's really fortunate."

"I'm OK."

'What the hell are you doing? I really don't have a clue on what is happening!'

The Lord hugged me tightly and muttered.

"You probably need special management group."

Thinking that what he thought was a good idea, Agnos quickly left the room and ordered the butler for some things.

***

An hour passed since I woke up.

The only left inside the room was Jian. She told me this and that with a sad voice.

"You don't know? The castle was very upset because of you!"

"R-really?"

"Yes! You've been asleep for the three days! Even the priests and healers doesn't even know why!"

I just shuddered at her words.

It felt I was asleep for a while and then normally woke up.

It was just when I was scratching my head I really did not know what to say.

'But with everyone worried like this... I- was I really that tired?'

I heard a knocking sound, and people came in.

"Um, w-who are you?"

A question flowed from Jian's mouth.

It was the same for me.

"I am a healer. In the future, I will manage the health of my lady......."

"Health comes from eating. So, I came here for your food consultation!"

"Environment is the most important thing when sleeping!"

"What do you mean, that a good night's sleep is the most important thing?! Exercise! You have to exercise!"

They all fought ahead. I couldn't say anything so I just watched them.

Jian and I were sitting still, solid like stones.

Deviard, who wasn't still seen all this time, suddenly stepped out the crowd and shouted.

"Everyone lower their voices! Lili is still tired!"

At Devarus' words, even if they still has to say some things, they decided to closed their mouths.

When everyone kept quiet, Devarus made a satisfactory expression. Then He started to order them one by one.

"Yes Yes!"

They responded to the sudden protrusion of the master's command, they just nodded with a shaky expression.

This is the first time I saw him being so dignified. What a sight! Deserving the hero title!

I made a decision. Then he approached me and said in a very serious manner.

"From now on, I will take care of Lili's health. Alright?"

"Yes, yes."

I have no idea what to do, but I nodded in response

I'm doomed!

My expectation, thinking that only Agnos and Devarus, would have been astonished, was completely wrong.

It was because those who didn't know how to define my existence at first made a clear definition of my position.

That could be seen by looking at the butler's attitude.

"Are you uncomfortable anywhere, lady?"

At his question I shook my head.

Then I responded with a cautious tone.

"I am not a lady. I'm not even the daughter of this house."

"No, I realize that you are as important as the masters are."

"M-me??"

His words were embarrassing to hear.

The butler was a strict man, but he was also a good man. I was able to find out just by looking at what he was asking me the other day. He always warned me not to cross the line.

But why are you doing this now? Just looking at him with a puzzled look.

The butler made a gentle look and aid.

"*chuckles*, No matter where I see it. You will be the lady in the future anyway. Or maybe becomes a mother?"

He winks with a playful look

'Huuuuh?'

But I just laughed at his words with confidence.

"I don't think so?"

'The Female lord hasn't yet to appear mister butler'

* **

My health quickly improved because I have a dedicated legislator. He tried not only to check my health status, but also keep track of everything.

"A lady's energy has declined. However, she is now very energetic and soon to recover. Space separation is required. You are now too old."

It was me who sympathized with his words more than anyone else. He was really a smart butler.

'Are you getting me out of being Devarus' nanny role now?'

For a moment, I wanted to jump in joy, but instead I stared at Devarus. It was because he was so keen to object.

However, Devarus actions are beyond my expectations. Rather, he made a calm expression.

"......okay, I'll sleep alone now, will that be okay?"

"w-what?"

What is this? He still doesn't want to sleep on separate rooms?

But it was also for the better, if we separate room. Because I've been feeling the energy of others since I woke up that day.

I think it was because of that being.

'Now I can feel the aura of Devarus well.'

It was natural to feel Agnos' aura because he had strong power, so I often felt his strong energy. He had to lay his own power around his territory in the first place.

However, since Devarus is still a child, it was difficult to feel his aura.

But not now. When I am near him, I felt my skin tingling. It's like I am being warned to be careful of some danger..

Shouldn't I start avoiding him now?

Still, I was thinking of telling him this, but it was better if I tell the story first.

I reached out and touched Devarus' head.

"I'm all grown up now. I'll be good."

But Devarus just stared at me sharply.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 6.6K 18
I suddenly became the villainess, but it is already the end scene? - She doesn't even realize where she is or who she is. She undergoes the torture...
2.1K 76 8
It was a beautiful beginning. She was a precious princess who was treasured by her father. Her life should have been filled with beauty, without wint...
213K 4.6K 64
Wang Linxue transmigrates into a novel and becomes the villanous second female lead of a wealthy family. In the original plot, she schemes over the f...
1M 18.6K 63
Gu Ningyou found out that she was just a vicious female support in a novel only after she had died. After she got reborn, she no longer wanted to be...