The Unexpected Beautiful Rela...

By abhay_0999_

Dev Dixit : A fun loving smart mamma's boy who is very casual and pays no heed of what others think about him... More

Characters
1. The reunion
2. The Party
3. Owner
4. The call
5. The proposal 1.0 😱
6. The proposal 2.0 🤦🏻‍♂️
7. Treat for my eyes ❤️
Characters Reload
8. Last Try 💔
Birthday Gift 😮
9. Preparing for something
10. Moment is here
11. Mom knows the Best
12. I hate this 😡😠
13. Being on cloud 9
15. Getting to know Him
16.Will she be the same?
17. I will make her mine!
18. My Cutiepie
Happy 5k 💕❤️💕❤️💕
19. Friend in need
20. I don't care!!
21. It's my turn
22. Lets make it public
23. Splashed Water !!!
24. MINE ❤✨
25. Jelli Jelli !!
26. Devil Unleashed
27. Time to change
28. Ritika's Only!!!
29. CONFESSIONS
30. Life like no other!!!
New Cover!!!!
31. Boss is Married!!!
Impatient And Excited Dev
32. Is She Real??
33. Time flies !!!
34. Slapppppp!!!!!!!
35. Solly!!
36. The Efforts!!
37. Finally !!
38. No not again!!
39. She is Gone!!
40. Living Dream!! ❤️
Epilogue
Thank you
Teaser -1

14. I got a Girl !!!

12.7K 598 142
By abhay_0999_

Important Notice

I was coming up with regular updates at first....but....Now I am all packed up with my college schedule and some other works...so I am thinking of giving you all atleast two weekly updates .... So plz try to understand and keep up the support you showed till now...
Have a Happy Reading 😊❤️
abhaydubey0999❤️❤️

____________--*--__--*--__--*--___________

Dev's POV

I landed at the airport and saw Arun waiting for me....

I reached out for him and he said mom had ordered me to first finish of the three days work load and then come directly for my engagement...
I mean Wtf ???

Who does that ?? And to his own son ?
Ok ! I know mom knows the best for his/her child but aren't she restricting me too much ??

I was off from a flight with jet lag I was trying to call Vaibhav and he was ignoring me like a plague ... Neither receiving any messages nor picking up calls....Nitya was also not sharing me Vaibhav's engagement ceremony pics and videos.....I went to office and got to know there are newly recruits in software department and they messed up real big....

I was not in a good mood and they triggered it...and that too way bad...I wanted to launch that security blueprints and system before I start my partnership with Mr Adam...

"Arun!!", I practically yelled for him...
"Yes sir ?"
" Call the IT department and the ones responsible for the security project...right now..."
I said stamping my palm on the glass making a big thud sound...

"Right away sir !!"
And then they entered the hell .. the cave of a hungry lion...I was literally going to pounce on them each and everyone...

I don't know why but I was feeling a gaze over me ... Which was coming from Arun...no not him ...but someone was behind him .. trying to hide from my wrath....

Oh she was a girl ... I was only able to see her legs which were trembling and a hand which was trying hard to cling on to a folder which was near her chest...or rather big chest....

I was kinda feeling bad to be so hard on the new buds...but they should know what Mr Dev Dixit is...or rather say Mr Devil Dixit.....

I finished up all my backlogs within a time of five hours ... And rushed for home informing Arun to re-schedule all my meetings for this and upcoming months...

I reached home where mom was seating on the hall with a set of various rings on display at the tea table in centre and a Aisle of Tuxedo in front of that...

" Choose one from each !!"
"What's the hurry my maate ??"
I bent down and sat on her lap trying to convince her...

"Dare to manipulate me...I don't have whole day like you lazy monkey....choose fast and I have to do the payment and send those remaining collections back to the shop..."

" If you will have to do that what will the servants do whom I hired for your help??"
And I yelled at top of my voice ...
"Ashok...Biren... Madhu... Ramu "

Mom smacked my head ..." Don't you dare scold them!!"
" Just enjoy the show maa...they have been serving for years I wanted to treat something for their family ... "

They came running and stood in front of me with fear and hesitation in their voice and behaviour...
" Yes Maalik ?"
" Why is mom doing everything.?? Why have I hired you all huh? Biren ??"

" Ma..m..maalik ..madam said to not come in front when she scolds you...."
"Scolds ???" I cross-questioned

"N...no maalik I said calls...yes calls ..calls it is..."
" My mom and dad has greater power and authority over you than me ... Listen to whatever they say....
I hired you all and you all have been serving us from last ... Seven years you all are more like a family for me....
Ramu ? Listening !??"

" Yes maalik .. all ears "
"Great !! Now go get all those bags and packets from my car ... The black one..SUV one..."

I was seating near the table choosing the rings while mom was running her hands on my hair....

It was me or I was feeling some supernatural being around me ???
This time I was feeling a girl standing near the curtains and if I am not wrong she was recording ME!!!

Ramu entered " Sahab these bags contains lot of heavy things....where should I keep them ??"
" Biren .. Ashok go and grab a black plastic bag each from his hand and also pass one to Madhu..."

They did as I told...
"This one maa !!" I finally chose my ring...a simple platinum ring with a heart shaped diamond on top of it with Love of my Life engraved inside the heart...

" Sahab what to do now ??"

" Don't interrupt me Ramu !! That's very bad ..." I glared at him ....
" S..s..sorry sahab "

" So what are you all standing here for ???"
" Sahab !!", Ashok innocently forward his bags signaling the place I left off the discussion ....

" So what..?? Go .. these are for you all .. I know you don't have any children Ramu so I gave you two pieces of Raymond Sherwani piece...get it stitched and a sheefon saree for your mistress...nd rest of you have a set of Raymond Sherwani piece with saree and a jumpsuits for your children along with some chocolates in it....FOR THEM AND NOT FOR YOU !! "

They all nodded their head and left after thanking me...Mom too got up and left for her room not before passing a sarcastic comment...
" Time miljaaye toh apni hone waali bhabhi se bhi mil lena .. dhongi baba and be ready by eight you will be having a small engagement party unlike Vaibhav... don't be late...and wear the dress ..."(If you get time .. go and meet your new sister-in-law ..You Fake Saint and be ready by eight you will be having a small engagement party unlike Vaibhav... don't be late...and wear the dress)

I got up and went to check behind the curtains....

" Swati ??!!!!"
I screamed ...

"Wo..wo...woh..."
She was stammering badly trying go make up sentence with red flushed face and then next thing surprised me she ran straight towards Vaibhav's room ???

Wait a minute !!!

VAIBHAV'S ROOM !!!

I straight away barged inside his room after calling out his name....

He was cupping a girls face in his PALM !!!!

" Hey I am so sorry for disturbing", I immediately turned around closing my eyes and closed door walking out of it.... And then I completed rest of the sentence from outside the door ...
" Vaibhi I know you are angry for that but I came to see my Bhabhi .... Atlast the one who will also have authority to control my brother..."

Vaibhav opened the door with a girl beside him ... Actually in his hands...but with

" Sorry for ignoring you Dev actually I was busy in some heated discussion with her ... "

He was saying but their I spotted a Hickey....
A DAMN HICKEY ON MY BROTHER'S NECK !!!!
" I can see that !!" I murmured slowly under breath ...

I interrupted him as soon Swati came in my mind, " Hey actually you know what ?? I saw SWATI SHARMA ... Entering here ... In the room ... "

" Who SWATI ?? "
Ah!!! Guys my BHABHI got a honey sweet voice...

I decided not to tell about Vaibhav's secret infront of the lady to whom he is now bound to be tied for seven lives bound....

"Actually you see...."
I was out of sentence....Dev Dixit out of sentence ... But I suddenly came up with something...

" She is my re...relative ... She comes in long relation..."
"Oh ! " That's what I git in reply..
" Yaa you know...she is also my friend...and my classmate and also my...my...MY FRIEND...NOT OF VAIBHAV'S ... JUST MY FRIEND ..."

"And how come I don't know you being my so close friend huh??"
Bhabhi picked her veil up and I looked at her with wide saucer eyes...

I was looking at Vaibhav with wide eyes and mouth.... trying to speak...

"Yes !! She is my to-be-wife !!"Vaibhav completed my thoughts...with answers....

" You lucky fucking bull !!! Got Swati Sharma ... I mean how ?? When ?? You knew ?? "
I said grabbing them both in a bear hug and shooting my questions at them....

They took turns to narrate me their version of Story....and then I was informed that Swati was giving a live VD session to my to-be-fiancé

I got up congratulated both of them...

" Bhai....I am very happy...!!!"
" Bhabhi !! I am happy to have you in my family and sorry for not attending your ceremony..."

" You can call me Swati .. anyways you are elder to Vaibhav in age .... According to mom and Dad....."

" I will surely do it... Swati " and gave her a sweet genuine smile...
Then I also noticed a mark on Swati's Nape....

Vaibhav encircled his arm around her shoulder kissing her Temple...
" I got a Girl !! I loved all thanks to Mom ... Now if you will excuse us Dev ... I have something to talk with her...."

" Yaa sure ... I am also retiring to my room mom said to be out for ceremony within eight in evening and I only have two hours left..."

" Come ... Honey lets go...." And they moved back to their room...
I shouted to be audible enough ...
" Both you hide your damn hickies in my ceremony... Or mom will tease you both to death "
And I retired to mine....

____________--*--__--*--__--*--___________

Done for today....
Whew....

Meet you other day....with another update....

Till then keep reading and keep supporting....❤️

Show your love ... Vote on my chapters...
Comment down all your thoughts....
And also share it with your friends...
till then

Happy Reading 😊❤️😊❤️
abhaydubey0999❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 8.3K 69
This is the story of Arohi Singhal. Arohi is a 19-year-old girl from Udaipur. She belongs to a middle-class family. Arohi is a polite, well-spoken an...
40.9K 2.6K 23
HE WAS A MAN WHO NEVER TALKED MUCH , AND SHE WAS A GIRL WHO OVERTHINKS ALOT!! "I have never been an observer or a person who notices small things. Bu...
1.8M 93.9K 60
[FEATURED] Shruti never had marriage in her life plan. For her, it was, ❝Shaadi aur bacche, dusron ke hi achhe.❞ (Marriage and children benefit only...
65.5K 2.8K 28
ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE which holds power in his name. CEO of NO.1 company Rathore corporation. cold and ruthless this is what he known in the world of...