Requiem

By emika_3206

Seoris Series Book 1: Requiem "The dead don't talk, or do they?" When the tyrant king forced him to marry Pr... More

requiem
past| 0 - evil woman
present| 1 - land of the living
past| 2 - i want to live
past| 3 - next time
present|4- like stories in fairy tales
present|5 - you paid a heavy price
future |6- Dhalia Arseni
future | 7 - stay dead
future |9 - that's from your side of the family
future|10-if this is an enemy's trap
future| 11- welcome back
future|12- just a bit longer
future| 13 - Naoto
future| 14- Lacuna
future | 15- There are still lots of things I want to do!
future|16 - make it right
past| 17- they're long dead, and you're not
past|18- better days
past|19- to your dying day
past | 20- another birdcage
past | 21- allies
past | 22- not now, not in this life
past | 23- you should smile like that

future |8- a special place in hell

77 4 0
By emika_3206

"Shit!"

"Your way of speaking changed." Tristan muttered, as he balled his fist. A ghastly barrier rose up from the underground, encasing the cave. Souls were rapidly floating around securing the barrier. If one would lean closer, they could hear the agony of the lost souls making up the barrier. This had to be the third base they checked, and he hopes this wouldn't end up fruitless.

"Death does that to you," She stretched her arms over her head. When she's no longer Duchess Arseni, or Princess— she's just Dhalia. In a way that was freedom she never thought she needed.

"Did you really steal King Auguste's mana?"

"You bet!" She smirked. "I wouldn't let that man walk through Seoris again." Her expression turned a notch darker. He always thought that Dhalia was on King Auguste's side. She had always been meek and obedient. But that had all been an act. In the end, he stands true— Dhalia is a viper, that bit her own father. "But, uh. They were after me to extract half his mana. You were holding his soul in the netherworld right?"

"I did reserve a special place in hell for him Dhalia."

"If he's human again, you won't be able to control him anymore. His followers would defend him, they were crazy enough to open hell's gate to grab him."

"You... saw..." me, was what he wanted to add. It was a chilling memory, to see his own wife and son on the other side of the realm. In the land of the dead.

"Of course, you were the one who closed it, right?" It was hard to think of her as dead, when she was standing right in front of him, looking more alive than she had ever been.

Then, at the same moment, the floor of the cavern shook. A magic circle suddenly appeared beneath their feet. It was a frighteningly familiar sensation to the di Carita Summoning, and the Arseni Spiritual Manipulation.

He was so sure that the moment they looked at each other, they had only one thought—

Nao!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 110K 56
He is the only son of the king Heir to the throne The most selfish and arrogant man you'll ever come across When he speaks everyone listens....... T...
946 46 43
My fingers slid down his frangible ribs, subconsciously counting each one. I stared upon his scrawny figure. My hatred had quickly turned into guilt...
23.9K 998 26
Inure: (v.) To accustom to accept something undesirable, evil, or painful. An other worldly girl is reincarnated as Queen Estella de Royalis, the vil...
9.2K 315 59
A family, full of deceitful maniacs... A kingdom ruled by tyranny, yet the people aren't aware... A story full of lies and deceit, woven to manipulat...