You are my medicine

De Jenisundar

She lost belief in love... He doesn't believe in love... She calms the storm inside him while he heals her wo... Mais

Character intro
wedding knot
Engagement...
Drive...
Painful tears.
Shopping..
Abhigya's marriage
suhagraat
Good son in law
Good daughter in law..
Will they share their pain
Pragya's growing feelings
Where is pragya?
Same pain..
Abhi's growing feelings..
karwachauth..
His diary..
Where did I go wrong?
Blending of feelings...
Ghosts of his past...
Love?
Parallel ride..
Her roshini
Abhi's pain
Peaceful sleep..
Pastry Chef Pragya
Fruit salad
Milk..
not pregnant ?
Aakash's cheap game...
Aakash's paagalpan
Ishaan bhai
Walk together till infinity..

Gone through the worst and got the best..

1.8K 134 38
De Jenisundar

Mi: pragu...

Pragya turns to her and says," he is my husband"

Mishti looked at abhi shocked and suddenly says," I am Mishti.."

Ab: Abhi.. Abhishek..

Mishti tells pragya

Mi: pragu.. are you still in touch with our Ishaan Bhai ...

Mishti turns to abhi and says," Ishaan is our brother..."

Even though he knows Mishti is lying ,Abhi looked at Mishti and smiled ..

Mishti holds pragya's hand and tells abhi," I and pragu are the crazy besties of our college but somehow we lost touch.."

Abhi smiles and looked at pragya who is standing like a frozen statue...

At that time abhi gets a call...

Ab: excuse me..you both speak...I will join you in a while..

Saying he went from there..

Pragya looked at him who is walking far away from her..she raised her hand to stop him but he left..

Mishti pulls pragya to a side and hugs her..

Without breaking the hug Mishti says

Mi: sorry pragu ...I am really sorry...

Pragya laid her head on her shoulder and silently stares at the floor...

Mis: pragu..

Mishti parts the hug and looked at pragya who is standing like a lifeless soul ...

Mi: what happened pragu...even your families were ready for yours and ishaan's marriage, then how did you marry abhi Bhai...

A tear rolled down on pragya's cheek...

Mi: you loved him truly so I am sure you can never cheat him..even Ishaan Bhai can't cheat you then how....you both loved each other then what happened

Pragya softly whispers," god cheated us"

Mishti looked at her..

Pr: he snatched Ishaan from me..

Mishti is stunned hearing that..

Pragya explained about that accident to Mishti...

Pr: he saved me but I couldn't save him..

Saying she weeped like a kid..

Mishti hugged her tight and both are in tears..

Mishti whispers," abhi Bhai"

Pragya turns and sees abhi standing there with teary eyes..

He turned and started walking fast...

Pragya shouts," suniye" and follows him...

Mishti prayed for her friend..

Pragya sees abhi getting inside the car and she too gets in..

Abhi started the car..

Pragya cries in fear ...she crossed the dark path of her life only in the hope that he will be at the end of the path but now when she reached the end , he disappeared..

Pragya tried to speak to him," suniye"

But he increased the speed and continuously pressed the horn ...

Pragya turned towards the window and cries thinking about her pathetic state..

His anger scaring her and his silence is killing her..

Abhi's pov;
I don't know whether I am angry on god for making you to go through all these or angry on myself for not understanding her pain..she healed every wound of mine but I couldn't see the scar she is hiding...She came as a light in my dark miserable life but she herself preferred to stay in darkness..even today morning she cried ,may be thinking about her past..Her breathtaking smile cures my pain but all these day she smiled at me by biting back her pain...

They reached their house...abhi sees pragya sleeping by clutching her mangalsutra...

He came out and opened her door to lift her but she woke up..

Pragya looks at him pleadingly..

He forwards his hand..

She looks at his hand and then at his eyes...

She immediately holds his hand tightly..

She gets down holding his hand...

Both silently went to their room..

Abhi locked the door and turned to see pragya looking at him longingly..

Abhi moves near her..her eyes were shedding tears continuously..

He didn't know how to comfort her, he gently holds her face with his right hand and pulled her to him....

At the moment her face touched his chest , she let out a loud cry..

His heart burnt hearing her loud sobs..his eyes too turned moist..

They say difficult roads leads to beautiful destination, that is how they both got each other...who can understand her pain more than him and who can hear his unsaid words other than her...

Slowly she parts from the hug and goes inside the closet..abhi followed her silently..

She opened her cupboard and takes ishaan's photo from under her dresses...

Pragya caressed the photo with trembling hands..

Pragya hugged it and cried..Abhi wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer to him and cocooned her inside his arms..

His strong body protectively wrapped around her fragile one ..

Slowly he pulled the photo frame from her tight hold..

breaking the hug partly , he hanged that frame on the wall..

Pragya looked at him...

Abhi softly whispered," I don't want our past to come inbetween us... hereafter this photo will be here safely.."

Pragya wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tight while he squeezed her back not wanting the moment to end..

The world around them vanished away .

*********

To be continued...

*********

Thank you....

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

8.1K 694 21
All her life.... she wanted someone to trust her, understand her, and support her. She did got one....but past love and present one got mixed with e...
66.5K 3.6K 69
This story is full of Love, Romance, Trust, Possessiveness and Family love 💝... * * * Get ready to see the Pranbir's secret relationship 😈... * * *...
129K 6.8K 66
Ranbir and Prachi's story: Another take on their story.
52.9K 2.1K 22
UNEDITED. ᴘʀᴀᴄʜɪ-- 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 �...