Secret from the past (ON HOLD)

By Angellaatje83

After highschool graduation Vlinder decide to travel to America to meet her grandparent. They don't know abou... More

Authos not and Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 12

116 2 0
By Angellaatje83

Vlinder POV :

When I woke up I saw the empty. When I look at the bed left I saw it was also empty. I walk to the living area and saw both guys eating breakfast. When Ax saw me he came up to me and gave me a hug. Are you alright princess? " No I'm not alright." Will you talk to us over what happend yesterday? " No, you have enough on your head with the new doc gave you yesterday. I'm going to shower and to the airport. From there we are going straight to the hospital. " Princess, wait a minute. You don't know what doc told me. He called me to tell me one of the girls is pregnant. But I'm not the father. because she is further along them we thought. She is three months pregnant and before that 1 time I never slept with her. So we took a DNA test with the brother because we have that in our system. And nobody in the club is the father. Prez discoverd she was sleeping with men for money at the stripclub. So they took it to the system from the goverment. And if the person is in the system we know who the father is. After that she must leave town. Prez give her money for the first time, but after that it is up to her to get money. " Thanks for telling me. But I can't tell what happend. I only know we must wait for the test result later today. But it looks bad. But I'm going to shower now. " With that Vlinder walked to her room and took a shower. When she was ready Gunner and Ax were waiting for her to go with her to the airport. THey gave her a sandwich because she hadn't eat something. She didn't want it. But she did for the guys. When they arrived at the airport she was nerveus. When she saw Amy her parents, she hugged them. She introduced Gunner and Ax to Amy her parents. They were glad Vlinder had a support system with her. They knew how the news of Amy affect Vlinder. Gunner took the suitcases from Amy her parents to the hotel. And came after that to the hospital. So Vlinder , Ax  and Amy her parents took the cab to the hospital. When they arrived at the hospital Vlinder Saw nurse Linda sitting on a chair waiting for them. They walked to her to the doctors room. When they were sitting Vlinder sat on Ax his lap because there were not enough seats. The doctor came in and Vlinder knew it was bad. 

Goodday family de Vries. Thanks for coming al the way. Did Miss Jansen tell you something? No she did not. She only told us it was very bad. The doctor looked at Vlinder. Yesterday Miss Jansen was here. But she didn't believe the news I told her. I told her Amy has a bad head injury. And there is minimal brainfuction. So we did a test last night and I have here the result. And I'm sorry to tell you there is no improvement, so I can tell you that Amy is braindead. The parents of Amy broke down, just like Vlinder did. Ax hold her tight when Vlinder was crying. So we have to ask you when do you want the support system to stop? Ax looked at the doctor. Can we come back later. I think they need time to process this news. I knew it was bad, but Princess didn't told us how bad. I think she had hope that her friend was being okay. I told Miss Jansen yesterday How I saw things. Doc I;m sorry to say this. But these girls were friends from the time they were in diapers. Amy her parents are her second parents. So ofcourse she hoped that her friend would be okay. Because that is what you do. Doc nod as response and the told them to back tomorow morning. With that Ax, Vlinder and Amy her parent left the room. When they saw Gunner sitting in the waiting area Ax shook his head. And Gunner knew it was a lost case. They left the hospital and get to the hotel. Gunner and Ax gave Vlinder and Amy her parent time to talk about what to do. At that moment Vlinder told what she knew. After a couple of hours Vlinder came back to the suite. " I have spoken to doc about the options. He called the hospital and his advise was to take Amy from the support system. After that we have decide to take Amy from the support system and look what her body is going to do. After that we must arrange everything to get her body back to the netherlands." When they told Gunner and Ax the descion she was on autopilot. She called her mother first and then Prez. Gunner and Ax had forced Vlinder to eat. And Ax took her to bed. 

Prez POV :

After 20 years I had finaly Abby in my arms. Our parents cried from happines. Venom hugged her and we had to separate them. They cried in there arms. After that we got the the clubhouse after a long drive. The older members were glad she was back. The younger members introduced them self. Because Abby was tired she was going to bed early. The next morning she was in the clubhouse kitchen with mom to make breakfast. " He sis, don't burn the clubhouse please" Haha you are hilirious big bro. "I know I am. Your daughter is just like you. She tried to set the kitchen on fire one time" I know she did she told me. After the short talk doc called me. 

Prez I have the result from the pregnacy test and you don;t gonna like it. I have already talked to Ax about it. "Tell me what is the verdict? " Cherry is not pregnant. But Trixie is pregnant. Only her HCG doesn't match with the time she slept with Ax, so I took a ultra sound. And she is three months pregnant. She only doesn't know who the father is. " You got to be sh*tting me? So every younger member could be a father to be? " That is what I'm saying. "Do you know who ?" Yes, We have Collin, Ink , Odin, Death, Reaper, Viper and Gunner. "You mean both my boys could me a father to be? I told them the wrapped it up. " Yes that is what I'm saying. So I looking for the DNA match. When I have it I'll let you know. "Thanks men" 

After that I called the boys and telling what was happening when my phone goes off. Gunner my boys, How is vlinder? Okay. But what do you wanna know.  Wait a minute I set you on speaker. Gunner tell me what you want to know. What is the name of the blond one and the brunette one. The boys look at eachother a begin to laugh. They couldn't believe the two dipsh*ts didn't know the name of the girls they f*cked. After that we hang up. Doc came in and told me nobody in the club was the father. So she must have slept behind our backs. 

I called the boys and trixie the the office doc stood next to me with the results. Where the boys looking scared trixie walk with a extreme confidant in the office. Everybody took a seat and doc told the news. Trixie screamed the DNA was false. But after what doc told her he took the test 2 times to be sure she was quiet. The boys left the office and Trixie stayed behind. 

" Trixie do you have to tells us something?" I have nothing to tell you. " Trixie, you can't fool us. So tell the thruth! Because there is nothing you can change. " After that she told everything. She was sleeping with men for money when she gave them a private show in the stripclub. And she doesn't knew who the father was. She had hope it was someone from the club. " You know you must leave the club. We take the DNA to the system again to look who the father is. If he is in the system we know in a couple of hours, but after that i give you some money to start and then is it up to you. You are never alloud here in town or to show you face at the clubhouse. We are done with you." With that she left the office to pack her things. I called the boys with the news and they told me that Princess was sleeping. 

The next day I was in the office with doc when he got a call from vlinder, we knew who was the father was of trixie's unborn child. But we were not happy about it. The baby daddy is Jake' from the devils. The same guy who is after Princess.  

I hear pieces of the phone conversation but I knew it was very bad. So I text in the group to check there pasports for the expire dates. Odin and Loki have to get a new one the rest was okay. I didn't told them yet why i want to know. But they knew something was off. I told them I'll them as soon as possible. Doc told me what was happening and I ask him to get Trixie. We told her who the father was. And she was shocked. She knew she couldn't go there, because the were not good for there woman. So I gave her money and told her to make something of her life for her and her baby. She left with her stuff. 

At the time Trixie drove of I saw abby on the phone with tears in her eyes. At the same time Gunner called me and told me what was happening. I called church because we had something to do. But before that I had to arrange some things. 

At church :

I had a phone call earlier. And Princess got bad news. Her friend since forever is at this moment on life support. But they are stopping the life support tomorow because there is no hope for her. So I have decide that my family is going to the funeral to support Princess. That mean that some men from other chapters are going to stay for the time being. Death, you are the boss when I leave. Pyro is going to help you. When I know more I lett you guys know. This was it for now. Thanks for comming. 

Everybody left church and only Sniper and Venom stayed behind. You know you have to ask the motorcylcle club in the netherlands if we can come to there terretory? "I'm already on it. If there is something else?" No that was it. "Okay!" With that they got to the bar and took a drink. 

Vlinder POV : 

When I woke up I saw Ax next to me on his phone. " He, thanks for staying with me" Ofcourse it is no problem. I'm glad I can be there for you. " Do you wanna go with us tomorow morning? Both Gunner and I are there to support you. Do you want something to eat? " No I'm good. I'm going to Mam and Pap. " I walk with you then. 

Ax and I walked to Amy's parents room. And when we knock on the door Pap opened it. They had already talked to the doctor about the descion. They already had arrange a couple of things. They only had to call to when the time came. We all got out to eat in the city, and we got to sleep. 

The next morning everybody was ready to say goodbye. 

I was the first to say goodbye. 

" He b*tch. This was not our plan. You had to come to me in America and meet my family. I know they were going to love you. Because you are one of the most loveble person I know. I remember our first time on pre school you were to learn me how to paint. Everywhere was paint but not on the papers. I have still picture fromt that. I can believe this is the last time I'll see you. I have so many good memories with you. You are my best friend and sister. I am going to miss you so much. Please come back to me." Ax take Vlinder in his arms.  At some point Vlinder cleared her head for sometime. "B*tchI never could tell you what happend. So I'll tell you now. One of the bunny is pregnant, but Ax isn't the father. She slept with diffrent men behind the clubs back. So someone else is the father. She was further along then we thought. Now they are waiting who the father is. But I'm glad that it is not Ax. "Vlinder look at Ax and back to Amy. "I'm going to do everything we would do. Everything I'm going to do is with you in my mind. I will never forget you sis. I love you till the end of days. " Vlinder kiss amy on her head and walk out the room to give her parents time to say goodbye. After A while Amy her parents got out of the room to get the doctor. 

When everybody was in the room. They took Amy from life support. Vlinder and Amy her parents held each other. First the sound of the machine was shut. And after that they push the buttons to stop every single item on the machine. Ax and Gunner stood there not knowing what to do. They look with tears in there eyes to what was happening. After 15 minutes it was time Vlinder gave Amy her last kiss. "Please My bestfriend and sister it is time to go to a better place, I will never forget you. I love you till the end of time." When she said her last word Amy her heart stopped. And she was gone. Vlinder fell on the ground. And Amy her parents broke down. Ax took Vlinder in his lap, and Gunner gave amy her parents a seat. 

Gunner left the room to call prez. When he came back in the room Vlinder had said a final goodbye and told Amy her parents that she was going to the hotel so they had time with Amy for a last time. 

When they left the room nurse Linda was standing there waiting for Vlinder. I'm so sorry for you loss. If there is something I can do, let me know. I know you are not from here. But I see what a wonderfull person you are. So please give me a call anytime you want. Vlinder gave her a hug and left the hospital. When they arrived at the hotel she called Roos to tell her what happend. Roos told her to let her know when she arrive in Netherland. Vlinder called her mother and father. Her father was already busy with arranges somethings. 

The day's past and everything was arrange to transport the body to the netherlands. Ax and Gunner told Vlinder they were coming back to the netherlands to support her. Now they were waiting for the plane to depart. Amy her body would arrive a couple of days later in the netherlands. After a long flight they arrived on Schiphol. And when they enterd the arrival hall. Roos was standing there. Vlinder run to her friend and they cried in each others arms. Gunner and Ax took al the luggage. After a little while Amy her parents drove with Roos to there house. Vlinder , Gunner and Ax drove with her father to her house. After 25 minutes they arrived and when she enter the kitchen she saw al her family was there. She look at Ax and Gunner and with a smile on there face she knew they were on it. Three days later Amy her body arrived in the Netherlands and they took her to the funeral home. Everything was arranged. So it was now waiting for the day for the funeral. Because Vlinder knew amy doesn't want her to be sad, she showed her family around the netherlands. They visist Haarlem, Amsterdam and Utrecht they took a trip to the Zaanse schans and Zuiderzee museum.

The day of the funeral arrived and it was time to take Amy to her last resting place. What Vlinder didn't know that her uncle had arranged a typical Biker goodbye. Vlinder, Roos and Amy her parents drove behind the funeral car. And before the funeral car drove a lot of bikers and behind the last car drove more Bikers. Her uncles drove in the front. When they arrived at the cemetary al the bikers stood in one line to pay there last respect. With tears in her eyes they thanked everybody. 

After the funeral they got back home. Her uncles and cousins and grandparents would fly back the day after that. She , Ax and her parents would Fly a couple of days later. In this time Ax and Vlinder got closer to each other. When they were alone they shared a kiss. But nothing further. They sad goodbye to her family and got back home. Ax and she got on there first date. And they had the time of there life. Before she left for the states she said goodbye to Amy. And she and Roos had a girls date. Ax stayed behind with her parents. 

Roos told her all about her room in Maastricht and her new friends. And that she loved the city and the universaty. Vlinder told her all about her family and her job and what she had learned and about Ax. After they got home they said goodbye. The next morning Vlinder got to Amy her parents and said goodbye. Mam told Vlinder to be happy and have a good life. And when Vlinder is in the netherland she must come to visit. And Vlinder told them to come and visit her in the states. With that she left Amy her parents and got in the car to the airport. 

After a long flight they got back in America. And Prez was waiting for them. When they arrived at the clubhouse she and Ax got to her room. She knew when she woke up the next morning her life was about to begin. Ax had asked her to be his girlfriend when they were on a date. And she accept it. 

The next morning when she woke up Ax was snoring. She got up and took a shower. When she was done Ax was sitting on her bed. He took her hand and gave her a kiss. I have to talk to Prez about you be my girlfriend. " I know." Ax stood up and walked to the shower. After they we dressed they got downstairs. Ax, Cherry called from the other side. She run to him. But he didn't react. I have miss you Ax, cherry told him. He looked at me. And I walked away. I could hear Ax tell her to leave him alone. Cherry pouted and walked away to the next member. Pyro came to me and give me a hug. How are you doing darlin? " I'm okay for now, thanks for asking" No problem. What is happening between you and Ax. " We are seeing each other. That is happening for now" So I don't have a change with you? " Pyro, I like you, but not in that way. I'm sorry" No problem Darlin. I have thought about it. And I couldn't give you what you deserve. But I tell you now. If there something I can help you with. Please let me know. And I'll be there for you. " I will and thank you Pyro." Pyro walked to the bar and took a seat. Ax had listened to there conversation and was happy wat Princess told Pyro. Ax took her hand and they walked to the office. They knocked and they could come in. Prez I wanna tell you something. I asked princess to be my girlfriend and she accepted it. You are the first to know. And I want to tell the club this weekend if you alright with that. I'm glad you took the balls to ask her to be your girl. I'm happy for you. But don't screw up again Ax. No prez that is the last thing I want. They left hte office and got to Princess her apartment. When she got there the apartment was clean. Her bed was changed and the loundry was gone. She walked to the kitchen and her frigde was full with fresh food. She saw a note from the twins :

Princess

Thank you for everything. We found our own apartment. So you have you space back. We cleaned everything and put food in the fridge. We love you. And see you soon. 

She walked with the note to Ax. That means we have al the space for our own? " Yes we have"

ADULT SCENE : 

With that he kissed her hard. The kiss was hot and heavy. Ax walked her to the wall and kissed her neck she moaned in his ear. With that he took her under her legs and lifted her up against the wall. " Take me to my room" Are you sure Princess ? " Yes I want you to be my first" He walked to her room with her in his arms. THey kissed al the way to her room. He lay her on her bed. And he took his shirt of. He crawled on her and kissed her. From her lips he got to her neck and then to her breast, he took her top down and her bra and took a nipple in his mouth. She arch her back. He unclipped her bra and took the bra off. He kissed her with his hand he pushed her top over her head. He kissed her down to her stomach and he opened her jeans, very slowly he took her jeans off and kissed her legs from up to down. He looked in her eyes for permission and she nodded. He took his own jeans off and the were only in there boxer and panty's. He lay next to her and kissed her. His hand trailed over her stomach down to her panty's he asked permission and whit her approval she slipt his hand in her panty. He kissed her slowly and at the same page he fingered her. She felt a feeling building up in her stomach. Ax felt it on how her body react. Come for me baby girl. She came for the first time. Are you sure you want this Ax asked for a last time. " Yes I'm sure I want this" With that he took her panty off and his boxer, He took a condom. He lined up between her legs. Baby girl this is gonna hurt. But please tell me if it is to much and I stop. She nodded. He slowly slipped in het. Inch by inch. Sometime she twitch in pain and he stopped. When she nodded he got further. When is was all the way in he wait before he could move. When she told him it was okay he moved slowly in and out of her. She encouraged him to go harder and faster. " Ax I'm coming! " Come with me babygirl. With that they come together. He pulled out of her and tossed the condom in the bin. Are you alright? "Yes baby I'm okay. Would you shower with me? " I will shower with you. But no funny business. They took a shower together. 

END OF THE SCENE

She want to call Amy, but she realised it was not possible. She cried in Ax his arm. He helped her dry and the got on the couche and watch a movie. Princes asked if he would stay the night and he told her yes. Because after the weeks together so much he want only to sleep next to her. He saw a future with her. He knew she was young. But also so wise for her age. They got to her bedroom and she lay with her head on his chest. They talked and she fell in sleep in his arms. She hoped that everything was going good from now on. But deep down she knew that was not gonna happen. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 456 29
"you sure your up for the ride, Princess?" "I don't really have much of a choice, do I?" "Not really sweetheart." "Will You protect me?" "With every...
128K 2.7K 18
After tonight I knew things were going to change. For the better that is… I had a secret and I was finally going to tell the boy of my dreams, the lo...
417K 18.3K 45
Jenna Childs and Deke Jeter grow up together as the closest of friends in the little town of Las Palmas, but unbeknownst to them, a terrible secret f...
200K 6.2K 33
When Peyton left town sixteen years ago she thought it was forever. When she returned to the town she grew up as an ER doctor she runs into her littl...