Moon Called Wizard | Kim Taeh...

By FrozenHeartsGalaxy

"Ask yourself princess, if you lose your power one day, then what will you do?" Grace, a princess who lost he... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 11

54 19 18
By FrozenHeartsGalaxy

3rd person's POV

The lady drag the key forward on table with smirk etched on her face, "You can go for him now, he got caught"

Y/N picks up the key and hides in inside her cloak sleeves before getting up to take her leave when her mocking voice stops her, "Remember, It's near impossible to change the fate"

She tilted her head to glance at mischeivious lady who seem to enjoy everything, "At least it's not impossible, Ahjumma."

...

The prison windows are at the top of longest walls and reluctantly she is planning to make her entry through them.

When she reached her destintaion, she cran her head observing the wall covered in bushes that is leading up to lone small window filled with magic  barrier blocking it's way of entry.

Instead of climbing all the way there, she simply teleports and grips the magical railing and used her magic on the bushes making them snakes around her ankle to balance herself up.

The stem stings against her skin but she ignores the pain, peeking inside and saw Taehyung who sat alone on bench with his head hunging low. The cell isn't exactly for criminals but doesn't scream favourable at same time. It is surrounded by magic power while they left half-human here.

"Hey! Psst!"

He immediately lift his head noticing her and frowned in displease upon seeing her here. He gets up, strolling toward her while his dark chocolate orbs lands on magic barrier separating them. Apparently, he can't push her away even if he wants to.

"What are you doing here? Get out" He retorts, basically not expecting any good thing from her.

She hissed furiously muttering arcane words which made her teleport inside through the magic barrier.

Of course, I can do that, I am princess and It's not wrong to take advantage of my position, She thought

"I am here to help you escape"

His frown deepens even more as if she offered something disadvantageous, "Why?"

She give him quick glance him head to toe unbelievably, "What do you mean why? You don't have any aim to survive?"

He remains silent thinking something before inquiring, "How can you say I'm going to die?"

"Don't you know? The scanning will burn your skin!"

Little did she knew they already scanned him and nothing happened.

Taehyung decided to play along and crossed his arms like stubborn steak, "My answer is still no"

She clicked her tongue and waved her hand impatiently, "But Whyyy?! Don't you have any fear for your dear life?"

"No"

Her face fell in disspointment and scoffed in disbelief, "Are you serious?"

He whirls around and walking to the corner to keep some distance with his back facing her, "Leave"

She decided to do final attempt as she walks up to him, placing her hand on his shoulder to make him turn around, "This is your last chance" She warned in serious tone.

He smirks, "Why don't you personally go and ask Namjoon to release me instead of putting all these efforts. Don't you have any faith on your position, princess?"

Her eyebrows furrowed in annoyance, she is tired of him making fun of her position everytime.

"Fine."

She swiftly turn around to walk away when his words halted her on her tracks.

"Remember, It's near impossible to change the fate"

Her eyes widened as she fiercely looks at him in disbelief and uncertainty.

How does he knows about conversation held between me and Fortune teller? He can't use power nor read anyone's minds.

"How much do you know?" She warily asked but he simply shrugs, looking away and tugs out his lower lip, "No idea"

She was about to interrogate him more but she sense other mana presence so she quickly escaped by teleporting but leaving the key on floor with blue crystals dust floating around in air.

Namjoon's POV

His highness is calmer than expected. I stood in his chamber waiting for his anwer as I carefully observe him tapping his finger on his arm chair in deep thought before cranning his neck to look at me "So the evil force we were looking for is actually that half-human's mana power?"

"Yes... Your Majestic."

He hums nodding in understanding as his eye glazed in deep thought before he mutters, "He must not die"

I arch my eyebrow in confusion as his knowing eyes met mine, "We need him alive for bringing back the missing one's and according to law, he doesn't deserve any punishment at all. We had no any idea of this kind of ability in his mana"

I mused, "We also did scanning on him and it didn't harm him a bit"

Silence fills in before he break it again, "What about Enara?"

Enara is second procedure performed  by researcher working under Kim Chicago who are Taemin and Zach. Every new born wizard and witches goes through this process to count their mana'a range, types and different colours and forms.

So basically he is asking Taemin who has been protecting his son since the day of his birth, to perform Enara on him and it could be harmful.

"I doubt Taemin would agree on this" Namjoon trails off.

King calmly speaks, "We understand that but we can't stay silent and just ignore everything pretending it never happened, can't we?"

I guess it's time to face his Father.

Y/N's POV

I sniffs the scent of nature and feathery breeze brushes around my face as I stroll on the grass.

They stopped releasing magic waves as soon as they found Taehyung. I thought I was going to stuck in castle forever due to misconcept of evil force.

As for Taehyung, I wanted to stay a little bit more longer and wait until he is alone again but my guts feelings says avoiding him is the best option for my inner peace.

My anixous which haven't subsided a  a little, increases more when a dwarf who is wearing black mask, walks up to me while holding out fresh red apple with his chubby small hands.

I narrowed my eyes, refusing to mask my suspicions. There has been numerous number of cases around the kingdom about thefts done by dwarves who are illegally using black magic to steal mana.

"Take it kid! It won't bite, you have to bite that" He jested, his voice came out muffled.

I was about to reject his offer but get interuppted with dying goat-like shrieking.

"STOOOP!" A man whom I recognise as human runs up to us as if someone is chasing him.

Great! Juat great... Another encounter with nosy soul.

He accusingly points at dwarf, "What are you lurking? Trying to kidnap little kids?"

I almost burst out a laugh. Kidnapping? It's impossible for dwarf to kidnap us because they are the weakest among us.

He begins to brag about his world ignoring our uncomfortable glares or should I say completely forgotting our presence. "In earth, we taught our children not to take sweets candies from strangers because they try to kidnap-" Suddenly his eyes widened like saucers.

"Wait what kind of shitty plot is this?! Snow white got poison apple by witch and seven dwarves were her companions while HERE a witch is getting apple by drawf?!"

He exaggeratedly place his hand on his eyes as if it is burning from extreme light heat, "Owww what did my innocent eyes witnessed today! I should've died before seeing this disgrace!"

He is totally acting like we ruined his childhood.

"Thankfully The writer of snow white didn't got chance to witness this sour reality or it will end their life careers! They will question their existence before jumping in ocean!" He spat nonsense before runs away crying his eye out.

What just happened...?

Suddenly the dwarf hold my hand placing the apple, "Eat if you want or just throw it away" He walks away angrily, probably offended by what happened.

I suddenly feel bad for him. Poor dwarf was just trying to be generous. If he wanted to harm me, he wouldn't have taken his leave like that.

With that thought I took big bite of apple.

I wish, I shouldn't have done that.

3rd Person POV

Namjoon's back hit the wall before he collapses on floor.

"Where is he?" Taemin asked in dangerously calm tone.

All the force mans who were obeying Namjoon's order by silently watching this till now they finally lose their patience seeing their General's devastated state. Namjoon isn't someone who can be easily defeated but he letting Taemin to pour all his anger out on him since he doesn't want to stain his relationship with one of the most profound researcher whose eyes are blinded by resentment and love of his child.

They hold out their hands flourishing with magic at Taemin, "That's enough now Mr. Kim, we can't tolerate your behaviour anymore"

He didn't even blink as if their warnings fell on deaf ears, "Where is he...?"  He groaned dangerously.

Namjoon held his one arm that is burning in pain while using his other hand in support to stand up on his feet while clenching his jaw, "I scanned him"

Horrifying image of Taehyung dying flashed in Taemin's mind which fierce him even more and he almost stride toward him but soon get stop by Zach holding him back, "Stop right this instant!"

His glare didn't move away from Namjoon as his face hardens, "He didn't bleed"

Taemin let the information sink inside his head and his glowing eyes dimmed a little.

"You are lying" He mutters, his face twisting into more annoyance in disbelief.

"You should know better" Namjoon tilted his head to side ignoring the pain shooting throughout his body, "You are researcher, moreover his father"

Namjoon dusted down his black robe while saying, "He is under governmemt custody now, you can't take him"

Taemin didn't ask what's coming next as he already knows but Namjoon still decided to make everything clear to him, "The evil force we were looking for is actually his mana. You are ordered to perform Enara on him"

Just with that Namjoon walks away with his underlings following him behind and Taemin falls on his knees in despair while Zach tries to hold him.

....

The research room is illuminated with brightest gem and filled with scents of magic portions and many different things for experiments. Taehyung is laid down on table with belt tied around his body that is preventing him to escape.

"What will happen to me?" He asked Zach who stood next to his side.

He ruffles his hair softly, "Nothing, your father is going to examine your mana"

It's cruel that they order his own father to insert mana inside his son whom he had been protecting from, for so many years.

Enara isn't simple, It goes inside the soul, not a body as the mana actually lives inside the soul. Nobody has ever thought about performing that on half-human because it could cause serious tragic death. The mana could torn his body apart and destroy his soul.

"But aren't I not immune to mana power? I won't die?" He furrowed his eyebrows, fear lingering on his face.

Zach thinks for the moment while his fingers fix Taehyung's hair strands that are stucking out, "Your mother was here, in same position, many years ago..."

This distracted his mind little as he inquired, "Why?"

Zach deeply sighs tilting his head while his eyes glazed in deep thought recalling memories, "They were unknown beings to us, so your father was assigned to inspect any sign of danger in them"

The door suddenly opens revealing Taemin entering with Namjoon and several force mana trailing behind them who soon spreads around the whole room guarded while Namjoon leans against the wall at the foot of Taehyung keeping eyes on them.

Taemin averts his gaze on his son who comfusedly stares back, waiting for any silent message or face langauge but his face is blank as he doesn't want to communicate.

"You may begin the second procedure Reseacher Kim" Namjoon professionally instructed with crossed arms.

Everyone waits for Taemin to proceed but his eyes darts to the belt holding his body to the table.

If I help Taehyung escape today, will he be able to live little more longer?

His hand finally arose but instead he tugs the belt upward alerting everyone in the room. They swiftly point their wands at Taemin threateningly with glowing irises and this situation frightens Taehyung even more.

"You know very well that you can't help him to escape so it's better if you do it alive or shall we ask another researcher after your death?" Namjoon warns in monotone.

Taehyung panics seeing his Father at peak of death by hands of force mans but Taemin didn't even flinch and darkly drawled, in deepest tone than ocean itself with his gaze still glued on the belt, "Something happen to him and I will end you all"

Taehyung gawks at him in horror and disbelief. He never saw his father this scary.

"Deal"

Everyone jerk their head at Namjoon who is planning to get everyone killed but in reality his belief is certain that nothing going to happen to Taehyung.

But this didn't ease Taemin's grief as he casts his gaze on Taehyung's face with shadow of sorrow and regret in his eyes, "I can't kill my son by my own hands"

"He might not lose his life and It's special order from king himself so you can't back away. It's better if you do it by yourself so that no one would be blamed unfairly."

Silence fills in when Taehyung decided to chime in, "Dad, I'm not going to die so wrap this up on time so that I could go back home"

This surprised some of the forces man at how causal he sounds even in this life death situation.

Well, let's get ready to die with him, One of the attendant thought.

Taemin hesitatedly looks down at Taehyung for the last time, his lip trembled like he trying to control himself from breakdown and leans down to kiss his forehead, the same way he did with Hyorin when she died, "I-I am sorry" He whispered drewing back.

Taehyung bitterly smile, "It's okay"

Gaining his compose, he lift his both hands in air above Taehyung's body and call fourth the magical power within him by mumbling some arcane words and purple light flourishes from his outstretched fingers, but it didn't go through Taehyung yet as he re-thinks his decision while Taehyung close his eyes mentally getting ready for impact.

He finally let it shoot right inside Taehyung body and his mind get clouded with information while Taehyung rolls his eyes before he blacks out and swiftly gain his conscious again feeling something powerful inside him.

Taemin involuntarily increase his power and stops to breathes out in disbelief, "Mana range 67.8"

Everything falls in deadly silence before unknown voice shouted, "What?! The intensity is more than Royal mana?"

How life amusedly throw unexpected things at you...

At same time someone barges inside the room without permission, addressing Namjoon in panic.

"General! It's emergency! Princess's mana is stolen!"

In others words...
The most powerful become weaker,

and the weakest became the most powerful one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 2K 14
Growing up together, you had always thought that he would always be a part of your life forever, until he suddenly chose a different path, leaving yo...
9.5K 524 21
KTH X READER My very first work Kim Taehyung A cold, ruthless and emotionless mafia worker who only believes in either not catching or not leaving. H...
36.4K 2.4K 48
She's a lonely, unloved girl. But what happens if one day she finds herself texting a famous rapper, who understands her and teaches her how to love...
21.8K 887 9
When y/n got a simple glance from BTS V AKA Kim Taehyung in a Korean festival in y/n's (your country name), her whole world changed... ~A short fanfi...