Need Him (BxB)

De Blairereadss

[LGBTQ+ Romance] #1 in teenage 1/10/22 #2 in teenagers 1/ 18/22 #2 in healer 1/10/2022 #3 in healer 1/14/20... Mai multe

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY- NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
NEW BOOK

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

5.7K 195 154
De Blairereadss

                                  -•PRESLEY•-

"Do you need help applying to dorms?," asked Mrs. Dean.

"No, don't worry Mrs. Dean. I'm not going to stay at the dorms next year."

She looked at me with concern. "Is this about money? We can apply for-," I shook my head to cut her off.

I smiled softly at her. "I'm going to stay with my...my boyfriend next year. He's a little older than I am and he has his own place."

His own place. Hah. More like a whole facility.

To me, the word 'boyfriend' didn't quite fit Nathan. He was so much more. He changed my life in more ways than one. He's done more for me than what anyone else in my life has even tried to do. It spoke volumes.

"Is he good to you?," she asked, looking concerned again.

I almost laughed. "He's not perfect, but I couldn't imagine a universe without him." And that was the truth.

Mrs. Dean squeezed my hand and handed me a small gift with Christmas tree wrapping paper. I looked at her in surprise.

"Open it on Christmas ," she said with a smile. "Now, get out of here and enjoy your Christmas break, my star student."

I gave her a tight hug which she returned with equal pressure. "Have a good Christmas, Mrs. Dean," I grinned before I left her office.

I looked down at the gift in my hands and walked through the now empty hallway. It was after school hours, the only people here were club members and sports players. I smiled as I shook the tiny box, guessing at what was inside.

Could it be a gift card? A new set of mints perhaps?

I'd be happy with both outcomes, I'd be happy even if I didn't receive a gift, or if Christmas wasn't  nearing. I'd be happy because Nathan had told me that he loved me last night. He muttered it in his sleep, he didn't get to see the tears that had surfaced in my eyes. In a way, I was glad he didn't because I wouldn't have had known what to say. I still didn't know how to respond to him. All I knew was that I was the happiest I'd ever been last night, and for now, that was enough. It was enough because Nathan was apart of me now, that I was sure of. 

"What's in the box?," a voice startled me out of my thoughts. I snapped my head up and zeroed in on Ross with his hands in his pockets and a small smirk playing on his lips.

For some reason, the first thought that came to my mind was, run.

I offered him a small smile. "I don't know. Mrs. Dean told me to open it on Christmas."

He stood in front of me. "And you follow her rules?," he asked playfully. "Just open it, it might be something good."

"I like waiting," I shrugged timidly. "It makes the gift more special."

He nodded once, then scanned my face. "What are you doing today?"

Making more healing elixirs for my high profile gang.

"Probably take a nap when I get home," I offered with a tired smile.

Ross looked past me for a moment, considering something, then met my eyes. "Can you spare fifteen minutes?"

"Ah," I managed with nervousness. "I don't thi-."

The dark eyed boy grabbed my arm with a smile. "I promise I won't kiss you this time. I just want to show you something."

Don't you dare, my instincts warned.

The soft heart of mine caused me to nod. "Only fifteen minutes," I whispered. "My ride doesn't like to wait."

He grinned, like he'd won a prize. He ushered me down the hall and to the back exit of the school. The teachers' parking lot was designated there. There was no indication of sound, it was just us. For a moment, Ross and I stared at each other. Then, I wanted to run. I should've ran.

Where are the spies? The ones Nathan said were here, protecting me.

"Where are we going?," I asked, tentatively, tightening my hold on my backpack strap.

Ross sighed. "I'm sorry, Presley," he said, before taking out a cloth and smothering it over my mouth and my nose. I struggled against him, then a nauseating feeling overwhelmed me and I couldn't form coherent thoughts. I didn't even begin to feel afraid before I was unconscious.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was dark. So dark that I thought I was dead. With the the heartbeat in my ears, I realized I was very much alive.

Ross, was the first thing that surfaced in my mind. Then, Nathan. He was going to be angry with me.

How could I be so stupid? So naive? Why didn't I listen to Nathan and the gang while I had the chance? Now I had no chances. No more luck, not that I had any to begin with.

I didn't know where I was, but one thing was certain,  I was chained to a chair. It was freezing, and my fingers felt frozen. It wasn't till I looked around me, that I spotted shadows in the dark. I willed my tears to stay back.

"H-hello?," I stammered into the dark, my voice was hoarse.

"They don't like it when we talk," it sounded like a child's voice. A girl. Her voice was a whisper.

I gulped. "Who?," I matched her whisper, then I shook my head. "Who are you?" I couldn't see her, I couldn't see anything but blackness.

The jingle of chains told me the little girl was shifting her position. "Ella," she spoke quietly.

At that moment, the lights flickered on and what I saw before me, made my stomach lurch. What seemed like twenty young children were slumped against the walls of the small room, all chained and frightened-looking. They looked starved and cold as they shivered in nothing but their undergarments.

I looked up to the doorframe to meet a stoned faced Ross and a gleaming-eyed Raymond. Still, I pushed back my tears.

"Healer," Raymond said, stalking over to my chained chair. "Did you have a good nap?"

I forced myself to match his gaze. "W-what is this?," I asked softly. "Who are these children? They look sick."

Raymond laughed. "That's the first thing you want to ask me?," he eyed me incredulously. "Your first instinct wasn't to ask why the hell you're chained to a chair?"

I looked past Raymond to find Ross' dark eyes, he offered nothing in his expression.

"I...," I looked down at my chained hands. "I think I know why I'm here," I spoke quietly. "But why are they here?" I asked, gesturing to the small children in the room.

Who were these children and why were they here? They certainly weren't gang material.

I saw Ross tense from the corner of my eye. Raymond waved a lazy hand.

"It's all just business," he said, shrugging. "No hard feelings."

My heart seized. "What is?"

Raymond rolled his eyes. "You see, healer, the K Blades and I run a...child sex ring. You should see the sales," he whistled.

The way he said it, it was so nonchalant. So evil. He was unbothered. I, however, was not. The entirety of my food contents came up and I hunched over to vomit all over the stone floor.

Raymond wheeled back.

"Let me go," I sobbed. "Take me back. I won't be part of this. Of your gang."

Raymond grabbed my chin harshly, his eyes burned with intensity. "You will be part of this. I don't know if you noticed yet, little boy, but this is your new home. You're going to wake up, do what I say, go to sleep, and do it all over again the next day until you run out of those freakish healing powers of yours. That's your future, I don't give a rat's ass if you disagree."

I shook my head violently as tears ran down my face. "No, I won't help you hurt these children. H-how could you do this? What is wrong with you?," I directed my words at both Ross and Raymond.

As I looked at them, their resemblance was clear as day. They had the same bronze skin and their facial features were similar, although their build was entirely different. They were brothers and I had been betrayed.

"Don't act like the Creeds are any better," Raymond scoffed. "Everyone participates in the sex trade. These children have made me rich," he said, proudly, then his expression turned bitter. "Richer than Nathan will ever be."

"Who knows of this?," I asked, desperately looking away from the trembling children.

Raymond shrugged. "The Watts, couple of other foreign gangs, and loads of underground customers. My father has a big plan for us and you were the last puzzle piece," he said, grinning.

I shifted uncomfortably in my chair, Raymond continued.

"I need you to whip up a miracle potion to ensure that she," he said, pointing to the little girl—Ella, "doesn't get pregnant. You think you're capable of that?"

I was close to vomiting a second time. Ella started to sob. Raymond rolled his eyes and called out, "Kevin, get in here."

Kevin. I know that name, I know that face.

Kevin strutted in with a menacing look directed my way. No, no, no. How could he?

"Traitor," I whispered.

Kevin's face went red and he launched at me, but Ross cut in. "Take that one out of here, shut her up," he said, pointing at Ella. Her innocent eyes flickered toward me, they were pleading for help.

I'm so sorry, Ella. There's nothing I can do.

Ella screamed as Kevin unlocked her chains and hauled her up, I could hear her screams all the way down the hall. Then they stopped. The rest of the children looked down at the floor fearfully.

"I c-cant," I stammered quietly. "I won't use my talent for evil."

Raymond crossed his arms. "We've been over this, little healer, you don't have a choice."

"Nathan will come for me," my voice wobbled. As I said it, doubt crept over me. Would he come? Was I that important to him?

Yes, Presley, a stronger voice told me. I had to believe that Nathan had a plan. He always had a plan, a clever plan. I just hoped that plan had room to save twenty more children.

Raymond laughed, it was a dry sound. "Pierce is powerless. He can't get in here, even he has to know when to accept defeat."

I looked straight at Ross when I spoke. "I won't help you. I won't be your healer."

Raymond's face contorted in anger but Ross stepped in front of him. "Let me deal with him," his voice was calm.

Raymond grunted, gave me a stern look and exited the room full of chained children. He slammed the stone door shut and the back of Ross's hand met my cheek in a sudden blow. My ears rang. The small child chained to the wall towards my right flinched.

Horrible heat flooded my face as tears ran down my cheeks. Or was that blood?

"Look at me," Ross demanded.

I disobeyed, keeping my eyes on where I had vomited.

Another blow to my face had me coughing.

"I thought you were good," I whispered, still avoiding Ross's gaze. "I fought for you when they told me who you really were. I disobeyed Nathan for you."

Ross was quiet for a moment, then he knelt down in front of me, lifted my chin gently. Just like how Nathan did. I tentatively met his dark eyes. He wasn't stone faced anymore, he had a glint of the old Ross I knew in his eyes.

"All those times I kissed you," he said, voice soft. His eyes flickered to my lips then back to my eyes. "That was fake."

Then I suffered another blow to the face.

"Still not going to submit? Am I going to have to grab a few more of my guys to make this interesting?," he snarled. 

I didn't speak, because if I did, I would be forced to believe that this wasn't a dream. That this was real life.

I heard a whimper that wasn't mine. I snapped my head up. Ross was holding up a little blonde boy by his scalp. The blonde was quivering, Ross looked directly at me, a wild look on his face.

"Submit, now," he said, voice dark. "Or I'll snap his neck right now. I swear on my mother, I will."

The little boy's eyes watered, but he knew better than to make a sound. His blue eyes pleaded with me. I gave him a little smile which he didn't return, then I met Ross's eyes.

"I submit," I made sure my voice didn't wobble. "The deal is off if you hurt him," I turned my chin up.

Ross released the boy roughly, the sound of cold chains hitting the floor. He stalked to me, pulling out a key and kneeling down in front of me. He unlocked the chains around my wrists and ankles.

"Welcome to the K Blades, where first blood is all we ask," he rose from his crouch.

That phrase sounded oddly familiar.

Welcome to the Creeds, where loyalty is all we ask.

Nathan had said that to me long ago. It seemed like years but really it was only a few months.

"Keep up," Ross said, briskly walking towards the door. "We're going to the infirmary, you're going to make sure that brat of a girl doesn't get pregnant."

I made eye contact with the little blonde boy. He hastily looked away from me. Like we was frightened. The need to cry came again. I wanted to sit in front of him and hold him, tell him that he needn't fear anything. That all would be sound.

But that would be a lie. I wasn't even chained anymore and I knew that not all would be sound. This felt like the beginning of my destruction.

Nathan, I'm so sorry. Where are you?

I'm certain that I love you now, because in the time I thought I was dead, all I wanted was you by my side.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

21.6M 836K 56
[BxB] Waking up next to someone after having a little too much to drink was no new, riveting story in this day and age. Waking up next to another boy...
1.6M 62.6K 67
A story of two enemies attached and captivated by lust and value. "You act like you can't stand me...But the moment I get my hands on you, you're lik...
970K 39.5K 31
[Book #1 in the Blackwood Pack series] Currently in the process of rewriting (it'll be uploaded as a separate book) ________________ ...
188K 7.4K 39
Bad boy, introverted nerd. Two boys, one Biology project. When a Biology project forces Ryder and Nathan together, an unexpected bond forms between...