The prodigal weakling (Male Q...

By ThePhantom0

A boy was always told that he could never be a hero. But of course, he was not about to give up just yet. He... More

Chapter 1: Never giving up
Chapter 3: An unexpected friendship
Chapter 4: The trip
Chapter 5: Strength in weakness
Chapter 6: Horses of the apocalypse
Chapter 7: Do the impossible

Chapter 2: A legend begins

1.9K 60 60
By ThePhantom0

After school ended, Y/n walked out, saying a brief goodbye to Shinso...before heading back into the school, towards the back. Here, he picked up an inconspicuous backpack that was hidden behind a dumpster, and opened it, revealing his homemade costume. He jumped into the bushes to put on his hoodie, gloves, pants and shoes, while folding his mask into his pocket to wear when needed. He also grabbed a small voice modulator that could be put on his neck, so that he wouldn't be recognized via voice. He put it on the mask so that his voice would be changed whenever he put the mask on.

He then walked out of the bushes, and got surprised by an old man.

Y/n: "Whoa! Uhh....hello. I..didn't know there was someone here."

Old man: "Nonsense, young one, I should be the one apologizing, I scared you."

Y/n nodded, and tilted his head at the old man. Something seemed...familiar about him. He had scraggly blonde hair, a physique that looked like a deflated skeleton, and black, almost hollow-like eyes with small blue irises that could easily be mistaken for dots.

Y/n: "Well...it's nice to meet you. I'm Y/n L/n."

Old man: "I'm...You can just call me Toshi. I'm, uh.....the...janitor...here."

Y/n: "Ah, I see. Well, I'm in the General Studies Division. I just, uh, forgot my bag at school so I wanted to get it back."

Toshi: "Ah, I see! Well then, you best be on your way then, young L/n!"

Y/n nodded, and started walking away, as Toshi headed for the front of the school.

Toshi: He reminds me of young Midorya a bit. Speaking of which, is he having an argument with young Bakugou over there? 

Going back to Y/n....He wasn't doing much, just exploring around. He then saw a giant facing off against the very popular hero, Mt. Lady. This could be perfect. A giant toppled by a short, Quirkless kid like him? It could be a really poetic David and Goliath moment for him!

So, obviously, he turned away.

Y/n: Nopenopenope, that is WAYYYYYYYY out of my league. I'm a crazy dude who wants to be a Quirkless superhero, but I'm not an idio-

His thoughts were interrupted by a man screaming in an alleyway. He turned towards the alleyway, to see the classic scenario of a businessman being mugged by a couple of thugs. Seeing this, Y/n put his mask on.

V/n: They've got guns and knives, which means that they could easily kill him if I'm not careful. I don't know their Quirks, so, I'll have to be super careful. But how do I approach them without risking the civilian's.....

He then looked at the stores that make the alleyway, and how they're easily climbable.

V/n: "....Life."

(Small A/n: Bold text means that V/n is talking with his voice mod, which sounds like Darth Vader if he got a cold.)

He climbed up the small store with some simple parkour, and walked to the edge, prepping himself.

V/n: Land on the bad guy closest to the man. He's backed up into a corner, so defense is easy. Well, game plan has been set, the pieces are in place....

He cracked his neck, and jumped.

V/n: "Let's play."

Saying so, he delivered a landing kick on the man closest to the businessman, and, before they could react, he kicked another one of them in the nuts.

V/n: "Hello, everybody, it's me, new vigilante in town, V/n, it's nice to meet you. Now, I know what you're thinking. 'Why has such a good-looking hero come here, in Random Mugging Alley Number 108325?'"

He ducked underneath a knife slash from the guy who got nut-shot, and punched the girl behind him, the one with a gun, before delivering a kick to the first guy's head.

V/n: "Well, my lovely muggers, I'll tell you. It's because, while yes, I condone a lot of illegal things, like, for example, taking your own snacks into movies instead of the overpriced shit that they give you, punching your bullies, and especially piracy..."

He spun out of the way of a punch from the guy who he kicked first. The guy's Quirk, as it turned out, was stretching limbs, and he was punching him from where he had fallen down. V/n pulled the guy to him via his fist, and gave him a lariat.

V/n: "But I don't condone mugging, especially because the mugee in this situation is usually innocent. So, I have a problem with you guys. And, as the great number one Allmight, our lord and saviour, with plusses and ultras for all, amen, has taught us...the best way to deal with your problems? Beat em up."

He pulled the guy with the knife, and slammed him into the girl, but this time, the girl phased through him. She then laughed at him, which was the perfect distraction to knock her upside the head with the lid of a nearby trashcan so she would be out cold.

V/n: "So, I'm doing exactly that."

Other two thugs: "We surrender!"

V/n: "Oh, that's ni-"

??: "POLICE! KEEP YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR!"

V/n: "What?"

Businessman: "I-I had an opening to call the cops, so I did!"

The businessman stood in front of V/n, to protect him from the cops, while he took a deep breath and looked at his hands, letting his persona fade for just a moment.

Y/n: HOLYFUCKIWASAFUCKINGBADASSWITHALLTHEONELINERSANDTHEADRENALINEANDFUCKFUCKFUCKMYEVERYTHINGHURTSGODDAMMITTHATONEDUDEACTUALLYLANDEDASLASHWITHTHEKNIFE

After that mental outburst, he came back to reality, to find the police officer listing charges at the other thugs, before walking to him.

Officer: "And you. You did a good job with saving this man, kid. But, it's still the law for you to be arrested and put in juvenile hall for unlicensed use of a Quirk.

V/n: "Nope. I have not broken any laws. After all, there's no laws against vigilante justice, it's just against unlicensed Quirk usage. Ask anyone here. I punched them, and kicked them, and threw them, but never Quirk'd them."

Businessman: "He's...He's telling the truth, sir."

Officer: "I..see...Well, you should still come with me-"

He turned back to V/n, only to see him gone.

Officer: "What the-"

Timeskip brought to you by V/n saving a couple of rich parents from muggers before they make a child into an orphan

It was a brand new day, after an entire day of stopping a lot more crime, including burglaries, more muggings, and a couple of B&Es, Y/n was VERY tired. And hurt, too. So, he was currently very happy that the U.A. uniform had full sleeved jackets and full pants.

As far as V/n went, he was getting a bit of online coverage, but, not too many people were believing that he even existed, which was hard, but it was something Y/n was used to.

In school, nothing interesting really happened, Shinso was home sick, so he was really lonely throughout the day. Or at least...he was up until lunchtime.

During lunch, he sat at a table off in the corner, close to a window because he liked the view. However, his appreciation for good views was interrupted by someone sitting next to him.

He looks to his side, only to see..

Y/n: What the hell is she doing here?

Todoroki: "Hey."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307 18 15
We've all heard for Midoriya Izuku's story,of how he became the greatest no.1 Hero,his rocky journey and hardships. Graduating along with class 1A an...
313K 9.4K 6
You spent your childhood defending your best friend, Izuku, claiming that one day the two of you will be a pro hero duo - not caring that your friend...
78.9K 4.3K 72
Mirianne Shotomoto has a mother with a tough set of morals. Being the arch-nemesis of Endeavor, her mother, Nightmare, actively searched for ways of...
22.6K 990 23
"𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖. 𝕀𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...